enough bullshit

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 10:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: enough bullshit

Originally Posted by nags
No you haven't lol..I'm looking at your rep right now
arent the grey blocks bad rep? cuz i get some grey ones with some **** talking with em i assumed they were negatives.

Originally Posted by Nick1000
are we really crying about rep points here? now thats
yes i am
Originally Posted by Turtle
neil gave me a blow j once
twice
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Grey means they just don't have enough points.

Red is negative
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

grey block are from people with no rep so it won't effect your points ..
Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

chovy636 is a decent person

so you can only get rep from ppl with rep?
Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
arent the grey blocks bad rep? cuz i get some grey ones with some **** talking with em i assumed they were negatives.

yes i am
twice
are you offering one to me again...???? god you ny guys love some turtle

Last edited by Turtle; 12-06-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:12 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

i need some good rep too ...somebody hit me for 8 negative points off the lil stack i had
Old 12-06-2008, 10:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
ahh ok gotcha. well then ive had some negative rep attempts lol
Originally Posted by Turtle
are you offering one to me as well...???? god you ny guys love some turtle
ny wants to **** turtle hard...with no vaseline, just a match and a little bit of gasoline UGHHH!!! some old ice cube **** right thurrr
Old 12-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chovy636
so you can only get rep from ppl with rep?
No , i think it depends on how long a user has been at SL and how many posts he has . And the better you are , the more points you are worth .
Rep from me is like 8 points or something . Rep from Mike_M is like 20 points . (just an estimate )
BTW , this is totally a stunt discussion thread . I hope i don't get bad rep for saying that

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-06-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 PM

somebody just gave me grey blocks
Old 12-06-2008, 10:28 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Also , when you give someone rep , leave your name . Then they will know who gave it to them .

I just got grey rep . No points cause they are new to SL . Don't know who gave it to me cause the didn't leave their name in the comment box .
Old 12-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
somebody just gave me grey blocks
Hey , click on you user cp , and look at the rep history . In the top right , it will say how many points you have . How many do you have ?
Old 12-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
ahh ok gotcha. well then ive had some negative rep attempts lol

ny wants to **** turtle hard...with no vaseline, just a match and a little bit of gasoline UGHHH!!! some old ice cube **** right thurrr
Originally Posted by Crazy D
Also , when you give someone rep , leave your name . Then they will know who gave it to them .

I just got grey rep . No points cause they are new to SL . Don't know who gave it to me cause the didn't leave their name in the comment box .

good rep left for you's guys
Old 12-06-2008, 10:40 PM

Hey , click on you user cp , and look at the rep history . In the top right , it will say how many points you have . How many do you have ?

ive got a big 13 and 1 lonely green block....he needs a friend to hang with
Old 12-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i dont know who the ****** coward *** ****** is that keeps leaving me negative rep on every thread i post in but, hear this. if you are such a baby faced bitch that you gotta find every thread i post in and leave me negative rep, why dont you be a man and say something to me. i mean your that bothered by me, what a bitch. if youre really that hurt by things i say we can meet up and talk about it face to face, pm me for my info.
i have tissues for you neil! haha, i tried to give ya a green block but it said i gotta spread some rep before giving it to you again. i keep getting a red block with a (.) from the rep thread . its all good. ppl get a kick out of it i guess, its just stuntlife
Old 12-06-2008, 10:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours please try again later
Old 12-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Look again . How much now ?
Old 12-06-2008, 10:44 PM

Look again . How much now ?

15 now how many do you need to get blox
Old 12-06-2008, 10:45 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

i'lll hook you up nicks
Old 12-06-2008, 10:46 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I'm not sure , but i thought you would have recieved more points from me . I think it's every 100 for an extra block
Old 12-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

oh, and apparently i give good bjs homo's

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  64.0 KB

Quick Reply: enough bullshit