travis pastrana on a sportbike

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person
travis pastrana on a sportbike

NOT REALLY...

but im was watching some youtube of him...the kid can get on anything and do anything...it does help when u have the money to do what u want when u want to, but u have to give the kid his props...he races(cars,bikes,ect) skydives, anything he can get his hands on, he got a great gift...

just think about this, if susuki(cant spell) was to give him and new sportbike(they would) for him to stunt on, how long do u think it would take him to stand out in this sport...i say less than a year

what do u think...?
Old 11-30-2008, 01:30 AM

ZaGGie05 is a decent person
Re: travis pastrana on a sportbike

Like you said if suszuki would(and they would) it would take him probaly less than a year and he would be on top of the game. He has ***** and talent at anything related to motors
Old 11-30-2008, 03:17 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

that kid was doin wheelies in his diapers real talk.. one of the sickest breathing
Old 11-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

he is the man...but you cant just assume he would kill a stunt bike. it takes time / practice like everything else. but he is talented

here is a good vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqYlehdhMvY

Last edited by R1wonder; 11-30-2008 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:45 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

what i dont get.. is how can you not spell ****** suzuki..
Old 11-30-2008, 03:46 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

ill tell you how...watch...
susxukiii?

did i get it
Old 11-30-2008, 03:55 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by starboynky
NOT REALLY...

but im was watching some youtube of him...the kid can get on anything and do anything...it does help when u have the money to do what u want when u want to, but u have to give the kid his props...he races(cars,bikes,ect) skydives, anything he can get his hands on, he got a great gift...

just think about this, if susuki(cant spell) was to give him and new sportbike(they would) for him to stunt on, how long do u think it would take him to stand out in this sport...i say less than a year

what do u think...?
that boy can murder anything with a motor......he would kill stunting in less then a year easy...try about 4 mths tops!!!!!!!!ive seen footage of him slow wheelieng a suzuki rm250 2-stroke at past 12!!!!!!!!! do you have any idea how much throttle/brake controll it takes to do that on that bike ....
Old 11-30-2008, 04:03 AM

warguy is a decent person

NOT REALLY...

what do u think...?
If we could get him on a bike, this sport would definetly be in x-games ASAP lol he gets so much love from them, **** if that fool started tossin horse shoes he could get it into the xgames
Old 11-30-2008, 04:12 AM

Warblade is an unknown quantity at this point

his skydive with no parachutte was bananas
Old 11-30-2008, 08:16 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i was kinda hung up on that too...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

i cant spell easy...i cant spell!!!

second we all heard the bs stories about stuntn going xgames it is never gonna happend, but i do think if travis was to get a sportbike, it would make that dream become a little closer...we all know he ha throttle control, brake control, and bikes out the *** to play with, so i was givin him a yea to be a contender, now that i think about it, 6 months i bet he'd be pulling some tricks we never though of..

i seen him on dan jacksons f4i long time ago, i wonder if maybe he has a sportbike??? i think he would muder ****...and yes that jumping out of a plane no shoot, banannas...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:34 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

second we all heard the bs stories about stuntn going xgames it is never gonna happend, but i do think if travis was to get a sportbike, it would make that dream become a little closer...we all know he ha throttle control, brake control, and bikes out the *** to play with, so i was givin him a yea to be a contender, now that i think about it, 6 months i bet he'd be pulling some tricks we never though of..

i seen him on dan jacksons f4i long time ago, i wonder if maybe he has a sportbike??? i think he would muder ****...and yes that jumping out of a plane no shoot, banannas...
Compared to the **** he does stunting would be boring to him or he would of already done it ....would you rather watch some guy go 5 mph doing O's or watch some guy get 50 feet of air ....X-Games is about Danger ....The only thing that would even have a chance in the X-Games would be Longest Stoppie. NOW STFU
Old 11-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Regular StuntLifer

^^^well u got stopies, fastest whoolies, and why hate?

we all should know by now its not gonna happen(x games) but putting travis on a bike would be nice to watch...i come to r.o.t.c every year, i would like to get behind him for a few miles, i bet he could pull one hell of a whoolie...

i bet if he was to get on a motar...he would do damage on longest whoolie, id say easy 10miles easy....
Old 11-30-2008, 11:42 AM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
that boy can murder anything with a motor......he would kill stunting in less then a year easy...try about 4 mths tops!!!!!!!!ive seen footage of him slow wheelieng a suzuki rm250 2-stroke at past 12!!!!!!!!! do you have any idea how much throttle/brake controll it takes to do that on that bike ....
not very much. I had a 250 before I got a 450 any db easier to whelie then a strreeet bike..just my 2 cents
Old 11-30-2008, 11:50 AM

az_chad is a decent person

Suzuki did give him a brand new sportbike, they always have since he started with them. If you ever get a chance to see mtv cribs with him on it he shows you around the garage and shows a new gixxer for a split second, I dont have any clue whether he stunts it or not but I dont doubt that he could kill it if he did.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 AM

az_chad is a decent person

he mentions it in this video too, and you can see it in the background at one part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRB3h...eature=related

it almost looks like it may be set up for stunt too, all the front fairings look like they are takin off or cut down?

maybe he already knows what he is doing

Last edited by az_chad; 11-30-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:24 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by R-Benji
he is the man...but you cant just assume he would kill a stunt bike. it takes time / practice like everything else. but he is talented

here is a good vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqYlehdhMvY
badass video
Old 11-30-2008, 12:28 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

What kinda of a stupid *** comment is that "it will never make it to the X games" its an extreme sport the branched off of something else. Exactly like moto X exactly like freestyle snowboard n every other sport in the X games so why wouldn't freestyle sport bike make it there?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:28 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by az_chad
he mentions it in this video too, and you can see it in the background at one part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRB3h...eature=related

it almost looks like it may be set up for stunt too, all the front fairings look like they are takin off or cut down?

maybe he already knows what he is doing
it's a giant toys r us for big kids
Old 11-30-2008, 12:34 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Because unless people have a really aggressive style like jorian, Shin, E-dub etc then to joe public its just some dude going round in circles on a bike.

Sunting is generally slow.
Speed= danger
Danger = excitement

Even the most edgy and talented riders pale in comparison to watching someone jump 50ft+ while doing a backflip. To the public anyway.

If we all started doing FMX tricks on a sports bike it'd be in there within a year.

Imo.

Quick Reply: travis pastrana on a sportbike