i only ride to get pussy
8.65%
cant pick both are to important to me
40.87%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Sex or Ride?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 04:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Sex or Ride?

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
Man I just can't get down with the brown.....NOt Racist...just not into them for some reason. The darkest i'll go is MEXICAN......NOw VIDA GUERRA....WOW....but I actually wouldn't want her either cuz after she'd break up with me....i'd probably kill myself....where do you go after VIDA......its all down hill after her
i do all colors and races. not racist. what i don't like is for a bitch to be pale as porcelain. plus, i've seen plenty of black chics lighter than "mexicans"
Old 11-25-2008, 04:13 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Sex or Ride?

Originally Posted by Trachito
i do all colors and races. not racist. what i don't like is for a bitch to be pale as porcelain. plus, i've seen plenty of black chics lighter than "mexicans"
I dont know how to explain it...its not about skin color. I know the difference between a white girl and and black girl...and a AFRICAN TYPE BLACK GIRL...or light skin BLACK GIRL.....I just can't get down with that RACe......THOSE GIRLS SCARE ME more than TURN ME ON
Old 11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

I dont know how to explain it...its not about skin color. I know the difference between a white girl and and black girl...and a AFRICAN TYPE BLACK GIRL...or light skin BLACK GIRL.....I just can't get down with that RACe......THOSE GIRLS SCARE ME more than TURN ME ON

Dude, you are truely a riot......
Old 11-25-2008, 04:17 PM

fatboy0817 is a decent person

It's all pink in the middle.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

what are u scared of?

i can **** with and tame any kind of chic... not saying i can get them all, just that a woman doesn't scare me.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:22 PM

I just stick to my race thats all......and im 28. All that crazy ******* whoever is not me. I just wanna white girl....thats it
Old 11-25-2008, 04:23 PM

Name:  vida.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  34.3 KB
Old 11-25-2008, 04:25 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

***...A+...Face....she didn't have to turn around!!
Old 11-25-2008, 04:27 PM

nice, but vida guerra isn't white. and from what i've heard, she's like me: dates all races, black included.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:30 PM

Post Re: Sex or Ride?

nice, but vida guerra isn't white. and from what i've heard, she's like me: dates all races, black included.

OH shes down with the brown.....shes been with all the RAPPERS...but I dont care....thats the DARKEST I'll go
Old 11-25-2008, 04:30 PM

Name:  SUNTANCITY.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  15.6 KB
Old 11-25-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
***...A+...Face....she didn't have to turn around!!
u dont think she has a pretty face? i think she's top of the line. who would u say has a pretty face?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:58 PM
**** YOU ALL!

u dont think she has a pretty face? i think she's top of the line. who would u say has a pretty face?

Chester Cheeto...

No really, ummm Salma Hayek, Penilipe Crus(sorry for the spelling), Drew Barrymore, Charlize Theron, there are some very pretty Victoria Secret's models....chicks that look exotic
Old 11-25-2008, 05:12 PM

Chester Cheeto...

No really, ummm Salma Hayek, Penilipe Crus(sorry for the spelling), Drew Barrymore, Charlize Theron, there are some very pretty Victoria Secret's models....chicks that look exotic
my efriends can't pronounce Trachito so they just call me cheeto

vida looks exotic to me. penelope is far too skinny and looks like she's on crack. drew... eh, kind regular lookin to me. salma hayek, sometimes. charlize looks good depending on her hair to me, too plain though. wouldnt call her exotic. and almost all VS models are far too skinny. the skinniest i care for is Jessica Biel. we appear to have different taste in women
Old 11-25-2008, 05:37 PM
**** YOU ALL!

my efriends can't pronounce Trachito so they just call me cheeto

vida looks exotic to me. penelope is far too skinny and looks like she's on crack. drew... eh, kind regular lookin to me. salma hayek, sometimes. charlize looks good depending on her hair to me, too plain though. wouldnt call her exotic. and almost all VS models are far too skinny. the skinniest i care for is Jessica Biel. we appear to have different taste in women
I was solely talking about face, not body silly!!!

I can't stand boney chicks, makes me want to feed them!!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:40 PM

I was solely talking about face, not body silly!!!

I can't stand boney chicks, makes me want to feed them!!
i'm with u on that 2nd part

it's aggravating when boney chics think they're fine.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
**** YOU ALL!

i'm with u on that 2nd part

it's aggravating when boney chics think they're fine.

+13...makes me wanna
Old 11-25-2008, 05:45 PM

+13...makes me wanna
i won't make faces of disgust at them cuz then they'll think i'm just a hater, but i will bring it up in casual converstion if i can

i try not to talk about fatness around fat bitches though cuz they already know they're being talked about by everyone, LOL
Old 11-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

I'm sorry don't need or want a wetback that doesn't know when to shut his trap...maybe you can hook up with Christina..she seems to jock you!!!

Personally, I think he comes across as an *** most of the time, BUT there is usually some truth in sarcasm. I am just too nice to say some of the things people say. I TRY to be nice. I find amusement in truth, however, no matter how mean it is.

I don't "jock" anybody but maybe my husband. I am so glad you don't live close to me. I have kept my mouth shut as to what I think about you personally and will do my best to continue to do so because it doesn't really matter what I think. I know you will say you don't care. Other people shouldn't have to be subjected to it either. Thus far, I think what I have said in regards to you has been very objective and as nonjudgemental as can be asked for in the situation. I would appreciate it if you would leave my name out your mouth. Don't hate the good things you will never be.

I thought you might have drop dead..it was peaceful for a while. I'm not feeding into your lame *** bullshit. I already know you will get on here with some petti ***
bullshit...try to talk ****, to make yourself feel better

If you want to talk about "petti bullshit", then you need to go back and look at your LAWSUIT thread. Until now, I have not personally attacked you and I will try to keep it to a bare minimum because I am not into "petti bullshit" or petty people. I am actually finding it kind of amusing that you have to throw my name out there in a derogatory way. It proves your character even more. Just close your mouth, smile, and post some boob pictures. The more you "open it" the lower your IQ drops.

about the situation !! Have at it and good luck!!!

They do have medication for your kind...check it out!!

I heard a song this weekend by Hollywood Undead...the UNDEAD...made me think of your whiney ***!!!

Now, take one for the team, chalk it up, and effin chill!! You must have been that kid that got beat up all the time and had/has no friends. It's old and annoying already.....make LOVE not WAR!!
Edit: In case you haven't figured it out already, one reason he gives you so much **** is because you are an easy target. The fact that you have to resort to name calling shows that it gets under your skin. If you keep responding, he will keep dishing it out.

End of rant. This is not what this thread is about, so I won't bother you guys with responding to anymore of her "petti bullshit" here.

Last edited by Chr1stina; 11-25-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Add another helpful bit of information.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:17 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Chester Cheeto...

drew scarywhore is not that pretty in the face if at all...haha drew scarywhore, sometimes you think of funny things randomly and theyre priceless

Quick Reply: Sex or Ride?