Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
Re: Does the stuntriding community frown on street stunting

and thanks for the props guys
Old 11-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Scott LaRoc

SCOTT T1 is a decent person

I dont understand how me murderin the steets has any effect on someone who just rides lot and comps and trin to get sponsors! Just tell them u dont ride streets. Look how much street racing goes on, that doesent seem to effect all the sponsored drag racers. Any sport u do there is going to be "bad people 4 the sport", get over it, im always goin to KILL DA STREETS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Scott LaRoc

Originally Posted by Turtle
and thanks for the props guys
U deserve props Bud, ur a straight up KILLER!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

practice lots rock the blox. i will say i learned on the streets tho lol but i think that just helped me as far as throttle control goes. i see some people just startin out and all they do is twist throttle and smash the brake and fall and repeat lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:12 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
practice lots rock the blox. i will say i learned on the streets tho lol but i think that just helped me as far as throttle control goes. i see some people just startin out and all they do is twist throttle and smash the brake and fall and repeat lol.
thats true but i learned brake and throttle control from the streets picking up and smashing the brake
Old 11-21-2008, 01:42 AM

Neosporin is a decent person

One thing to act casual passing a cop on a sports bike, how the hell do people get away with it on a quad?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:25 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Neosporin
One thing to act casual passing a cop on a sports bike, how the hell do people get away with it on a quad?
you hope that their busy dealing with the dead body in the ally ... in baltimore your chances are pretty good!!
Old 11-21-2008, 04:29 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT T1
I dont understand how me murderin the steets has any effect on someone who just rides lot and comps and trin to get sponsors! Just tell them u dont ride streets. Look how much street racing goes on, that doesent seem to effect all the sponsored drag racers. Any sport u do there is going to be "bad people 4 the sport", get over it, im always goin to KILL DA STREETS!!!!!!!!!!
+1 but yet people ell still say were bad for the sport. i dont even care if thats how its gonna go down. the streets are alot harder to do **** then in the lots.you got pot holes in ny big enough to fit a cab in,ghetto birds in LA that make you neck break every coule of seconds of blocking it up. and besides all that you gotta worry about the tech **** your tryna do at the intersection without something going wrong you have no control over. it just gets my adrenaline goin. sounds like streets would help the sport since the stress level is higher and the crowns at an intersection ell throw off your O game a bit compared to a flat lot. not that ive ever competed and im sure the stress level is high there as well when there money at risk. but our freedom is at risk too in the streets. learn it in the lots where its easier then take it to the streets to master any circumstance. thatll help our sport become more difficult. like sakteboarding. a switch flip b/s noseblunt down a 8 stair at a skate park is insane. but the same trick at a highschool entrance where there are cracks on the ground heading towards your approach and right before your pop your tail at the rail. then when you land the damn trick,hope you power your legs thru a crack from weeds coming up from the side walk then right ways put your right heel down and brake like a ***** fukka before the sidewalk runs out and your in the street with cars coming. and at the same time tryna do everything just as smooth and clean as you would do it at a skatepark where all you have to worry about is the stupid tech trick to begin with. now thats props. you dont see all the different crowns and pot wholes,etc in street vids witch im sure they are there.when we have the same tech riders murdering the streets that had just learned some insane new stunts earlier that week. that would make my day. i know some of you say just cuz you dont see it on vids doesnt mean it doesnt exsist or like certain euro riders murdering streets still with the kind of sponsors they have, but i havent seen it and thats the kind of rider i want to be. it takes alot of time away from the lots when you crank it up a notch in the streets and highways. but im coo with that as long as im still smooth in the highways at 70 with what ive learned in the lots at 30, nothing like miles and miles of jumping around on your bike with turns and all sorts of stuff to keep your heart pumping. also nailing %80 of the **** you try weither it be a some drift action at an under pass or some O game at a red light. nailing it first try just as smooth as the best one you just learned in the lot has got to feel great to alot of you. consistency on random spots on the road where you dont know what to expect is wassup! im far from that but im working on getting there... great post to rowdy as well. just read like the first 2 pages then went straight to the last. im burnt out from work. did feel like reading the whole thread. this repky didnt dome with tissues cuz im not tryna hurt feelings either. just my 2 cents. quite faking the funk. lol lol my spelling is wack,grammer.ugggh im fallin asleep

Last edited by colombiancapone; 11-21-2008 at 04:37 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:10 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

where i live its all county roads and killin the streets is fun cause there is no one but cows to watch me lol but when i do ride or drive into houston i like to still ride street with a group because every now and then if u bust a sick combo by a group of hot girls maybe they will flash you lol it has happened before but the lot is where its at if you are seriouse about learning this sport.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:36 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

This is Keeping it Street!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UxRCLI7al0

Turtle Kept it Gangsta!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Scott LaRoc

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
This is Keeping it Street!