economy

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 08:41 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: economy

the unfranchise business development system of market america

never a down qtr in 16 yrs... grows every yr!!!!! works out great!!!!!!!!!!

dont be scared to look in to it check it out www.marketamerica.com/jhma

Last edited by joey b; 11-13-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

its a scary economical time to live right now...

-kane
Old 11-13-2008, 11:49 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
its a scary economical time to live right now...

-kane
Yeah, you bet your *** if i lose my job i'm sellin everything cept the 636 and crashin on your couch! lets make wheeeeeeeeeeeeeelies!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:52 PM
motorcityfreestyle.com

baranami is a decent person

YOU KNOW WHAT.....i think everyone should stop cryin about losing their stupid jobs....wat ever happened to the good ole farmin days,....no tv, no electricity, no bills,no debt, nothing..

just farm and enjoy life..........

wheelie the tractor or something

Last edited by baranami; 11-14-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by baranami
YOU KNOW WHAT.....i think everyone should stop cryin about losing their stupid jobs....wat ever happened to the good ole farmin days,....no tv, no electricity, no bills,no debt, nothing..

no bills, no debt? how you gonna get a tractor, trade some cows and a virgin daughter?

I like my tv, internet, big gas guzzling truck, and HDTV. You can keep your corn fields.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:12 AM

Nexus702 is a decent person

Originally Posted by baranami

there are no good old days, you need the cell, cable, gas, computer. different world different times. basically need to adjust and cope with whats current.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Nexus702
there are no good old days, you need the cell, cable, gas, computer. different world different times. basically need to adjust and cope with whats current.
ah, but things are changing my friend. this christmas will be the beginning of it.. retail is going to suffer, after that there's gonna be riots, uprisings of the lower class, etc. the self sufficient, as stated earlier, will be the only ones who aren't affected by this mess. the rest of us, are in it for the long haul.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:40 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Well i cant wait for the riots i dont know how we havent been having any yet...when i see them start im going to go watch. Then im going to return home to my nice warm bed ,computer,truck, cell phone,tv's motorcycles, that i keep right here at my dads house lol glad i havent started a real life yet
Old 11-14-2008, 12:42 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

And i would be a lot more worried if it wasn't happening to everyone. But really were all suffering together, some just don't show it as much.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:46 AM

KANE Kawasaki is having a meeting tomarrow and im pretty sure there discussing keeping you around lol
Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

eh in my opinion this whole economic struggle is a result of people living wastefully. people go out and finance 2 new cars, a house, bla bla, and they cant afford that ****. so it puts a hurtin on everyone else. and as far as fuel goes, we consume more than we import, i mean, look at how many friggin cars are on the road! a shitton. everybodys got a car nowadays. you look in someones driveway theres 5 cars! back in the day there was 1 car per household, and the youngins would be like hey can i borrow the car? nobody is froogle anymore with a buck. people just spend spend spend and take everything for granted in life. so this is all just going to force people to live normal and within their means,
Old 11-14-2008, 01:21 AM

I agree. It's a shame our parents and grandparents were the ones that fucked it up!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:13 AM

Well i know my parents and grandparents usually had one car and bought them brand new and drove them till they died. Now days people buy a car and trade it in after a year or two lose 2-3 grand on the trade and repeat this process till they cant afford it any more.Then repo man comes and now they have to rock a 96 honda civic with 17 inch wheels and some dark tint lol
Old 11-14-2008, 09:25 AM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

I worked 7 years in the beer and wine biz and never missed a day in 7 years!
then in april i chopped a frog went down and since i have had to have both of my shoulders replaced! my boss called me after 3 months and that was it!
terminated! no job no insurrance i have been paying 500 a month for cobra so i could get my arms fixed! just got out from the last op 2 weeks ago and i am foked!! hurts like hell i live in the stix so yea it's bad times right now for me too! just gota roll with it! i hope it gets better for all of us....

sorry bout the rant....
Old 11-14-2008, 09:44 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by loko
I worked 7 years in the beer and wine biz and never missed a day in 7 years!
then in april i chopped a frog went down and since i have had to have both of my shoulders replaced! my boss called me after 3 months and that was it!
terminated! no job no insurrance i have been paying 500 a month for cobra so i could get my arms fixed! just got out from the last op 2 weeks ago and i am foked!! hurts like hell i live in the stix so yea it's bad times right now for me too! just gota roll with it! i hope it gets better for all of us....

sorry bout the rant....
yeah thats really is a shitty deal man, but ya know when all the bullshit in this country gets me down i just think of how much better it is than living in some other country. i've been around the world and i can honestly say america is the only place i wanna be. no offense to any of the euro stunnas here. i'm just saying i've been to japan n **** where people make 2 cents an hour and live in apartments the size of my closet.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:59 AM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
yeah thats really is a shitty deal man, but ya know when all the bullshit in this country gets me down i just think of how much better it is than living in some other country. i've been around the world and i can honestly say america is the only place i wanna be. no offense to any of the euro stunnas here. i'm just saying i've been to japan n **** where people make 2 cents an hour and live in apartments the size of my closet.
+1 on that bro i love my home!
Old 11-14-2008, 11:33 AM

sometimes your up and sometimes your down thats life
Old 11-14-2008, 11:37 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

what do you feel the best markets are right now with the shitty economy?

the motorcycle and alternate fuel markets seem to be ok...

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 11-14-2008, 11:49 AM

Nexus702 is a decent person

I was talking to all the guys that I build with and own their own companies. As bad as they are doing right now, they all agreed that we need a recession just to scare people into living within their means. People here in ny are living in million dollar homes making 60 grand a year, have 2 leased denalis and living on their credit cards. Than when they default and make the companies backing those debts go bankrupt, those companies get bailed out by the government and taxpayers wind up paying for stuff they never even touched. After all is said and done the people that should have what they worked for will have it, and the people that should never have had it will lose yet. In the meantime everyone is going to struggle and there is no quick fix
Old 11-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
<<<union job

+1 and this isnt a ****** stunt topic so move this **** nags. its gettin old guys.

Quick Reply: economy