Correct me if im wrong

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Correct me if im wrong

First of all... what the HELL happened to this thread???

Originally Posted by Rick Huling
...hell the douchebags ole ladys not bad either but looses points for being with that tool bag
WHAT? are you lookin at the same picture I am? dood's ole lady looks like she's got a f-in dip in her lower lip in both pics! What's up with that?? Does she chew tobacco or is she packin nuts in her gums for winter like a damn squirell or something??
If I wasn't destracted enough by the all the real estate that is her forehead, then I can't help but find myslef noticing that the lack of an ample buxom isn't only apparent by the sad look on the kid's face! LOL

No comparison to stock's old lady at all, I'm sorry for being so mean, but damn.. goes like this.... people that are as black as the pot AND kettle shouldn't throw stones in their glass houses or something like that...

Originally Posted by kirny
excuse me..... if you could rock 5-10 mph all day long you should have enough brake control to not trash your minty bike....and why are you talking **** to people that are trying to help you dont ****** post threads if your not gonna take the ******* advice
Dude.. re-read it....

he also was goin 5mph using FOURTH gear too!!! LOL
Old 11-02-2008, 05:36 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
First of all... what the HELL happened to this thread???

WHAT? are you lookin at the same picture I am? dood's ole lady looks like she's got a f-in dip in her lower lip in both pics! What's up with that?? Does she chew tobacco or is she packin nuts in her gums for winter like a damn squirell or something??
If I wasn't destracted enough by the all the real estate that is her forehead, then I can't help but find myslef noticing that the lack of an ample buxom isn't only apparent by the sad look on the kid's face! LOL

No comparison to stock's old lady at all, I'm sorry for being so mean, but damn.. goes like this.... people that are as black as the pot AND kettle shouldn't throw stones in their glass houses or something like that...

Dude.. re-read it....

he also was goin 5mph using FOURTH gear too!!! LOL

Yea my stunt bike had a 70 tooth sprocket bro.. i was able to go 5mph on one wheel
Old 11-02-2008, 05:50 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

so what was the deal with mentioning fourth gear? you were done talkin about wheelies at that point in your statement or something and just meant while cruising?
Old 11-02-2008, 05:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

80% of the ppl posting in this thread are either

A. full of siht
B. ultra cheesey
C. huge ******* squids

the other 20% are cool.

you decide who you are, if u choose 80 please smash a hammer in your face. i came too late to this thread to advise all of you on which one you fall into, so im going to trust that you will make the right decision. remember, life isnt always about self, you gotta give to get....commence smashing on my count

GO!
Old 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
Neal, i hate you for not only ******* up your economy, but ours too and the rest of the world, you ******

And are these new kids just attracted to stock? or does stock just have a squid search to hunt them all out???
**** I missed a lot over here. I didnt know this thread was still going lol.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM

johnnyrocket is a decent person

this thread is just funny...
Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Will this thread just ******* die already.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Will this thread just ******* die already.
posting for a thread to die is like trying to put out a fire by pouring gas on it
Old 11-02-2008, 07:06 PM
scraperpimp

mendoCoasterZx6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
see, even this squid knows what up.
squid indeed
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
80% of the ppl posting in this thread are either

A. full of siht
B. ultra cheesey
C. huge ******* squids

the other 20% are cool.

you decide who you are, if u choose 80 please smash a hammer in your face. i came too late to this thread to advise all of you on which one you fall into, so im going to trust that you will make the right decision. remember, life isnt always about self, you gotta give to get....commence smashing on my count

GO!

****!!!!! Why'd I just hit myself in the face with a hammer.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JustaGixxerNoob
Yea my stunt bike had a 70 tooth sprocket bro.. i was able to go 5mph on one wheel
so please elaborate on how you came to the conclusion that you traveling at 5mph, do you or one of your friends own a radar gun?
Old 11-02-2008, 08:47 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

End the damn thread its just getting me more pissed... dude i know how fast i was going im not a retard
Old 11-02-2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by JustaGixxerNoob
End the damn thread its just getting me more pissed... dude i know how fast i was going im not a retard
didnt you say you didnt know how to use the rear brake? cuz if thats the case you dont have a prayer at rolling that slow without it unless ur draggin ur 12 bar that you just slammed into.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:00 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
didnt you say you didnt know how to use the rear brake? cuz if thats the case you dont have a prayer at rolling that slow without it unless ur draggin ur 12 bar that you just slammed into.
That new pic in your avatar is sick:YEAH
Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-02-2008, 09:13 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
that **** is tuesdays and thrursdays.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by stock05
that **** is tuesdays and thrursdays.
lol quit it squidsauce