Please Stop the Posing!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:26 PM

Decimation is a decent person
Re: Please Stop the Posing!

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
ok hater...since you like finding threads where i post then hateing on me.....heres a clip of me..."the squid" as you called me...ive only have a handbrake,cage,and sprocket for 6 months now you dick..here is a lil clip of me...im gonna post a new one up this weekend tho cuz i finally got tank circle tight enough to film....still workin on highchair circles tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6an1XyY8Yo

oh and how did you know i can dance....u been stalking me?..
6 months? Damn ....Good **** homeboy!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:51 PM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person

ewwww , very nice...
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

I never thought you would come at me like this.I said there are some pics of me on my myspace.of course stephen isn't me he's just a rider I like so I put him on.second i never set a day where I was meeting anyone.never in any of my post have I said I was killing it today or anytime I stunted.I showed up at the surface ride just to help applaud you guys at the show cuz most peeps barely cheer stunters on. Most people new I haven't had a bike since july when I sold it. I didn't say I was learning to wheelie if anything I need to (learn) some combos.so get the facts straight man.
Originally Posted by imafrogg420
Just stirring the pot a little.

but I am pritty sure the whole reason Decimination started this thread was cus of you lol

you came at people saying lets go ride, then when it came time to meet up you then say you don't have a bike....

you say you used to stunt and kill it and have pictures of &quot;you&quot; (all though they are pictures of other people, that you claim as you) on your myspace

but yet you are now saying that you are also trying to learn how to wheelie.

you my friend are a classic example of some one who fakes the funk. IMO
Old 10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

TO HELL WITH THE HATERS!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO LEARN TO STUNT AND OH BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD BECAUSE IM A CHICK!! I ALREADY GET **** BECAUSE IM A GIRL ON A R1!! and they say I CANT HANDLE IT! I say SUCK IT EASY!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:59 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

+1 :YEAH :YEAH tear that **** up theres still some time i was out riding yesterday and im like 2 hours south east.. that bike is easy to get up with a little pow pow
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
I never thought you would come at me like this.I said there are some pics of me on my myspace.of course stephen isn't me he's just a rider I like so I put him on.second i never set a day where I was meeting anyone.never in any of my post have I said I was killing it today or anytime I stunted.I showed up at the surface ride just to help applaud you guys at the show cuz most peeps barely cheer stunters on. Most people new I haven't had a bike since july when I sold it. I didn't say I was learning to wheelie if anything I need to (learn) some combos.so get the facts straight man.
I recall you starting a thread about stunting for a living cause you were thinking about it. ******* faker! Go stab yourself.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
ok hater...since you like finding threads where i post then hateing on me.....heres a clip of me..."the squid" as you called me...ive only have a handbrake,cage,and sprocket for 6 months now you dick..here is a lil clip of me...im gonna post a new one up this weekend tho cuz i finally got tank circle tight enough to film....still workin on highchair circles tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6an1XyY8Yo

oh and how did you know i can dance....u been stalking me?..
Great circles hows your sitdown wheelies?
Old 10-21-2008, 09:27 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
I recall you starting a thread about stunting for a living cause you were thinking about it. ******* faker! Go stab yourself.
you can make about as much money riding as you can mowing lawns
Old 10-21-2008, 10:02 PM

bawlzout is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand how you might picture me but its totally diff.what 18 yr old do you know has 2500 to 3000 for a bike.with me just getting back home and settling down, I finally got a descent paying job and am saving up for a bike.I've been talking to people trying to find someone to ride with and become friends with.you know they might know people with bikes for sale.plus I also show up for events and show luv for stunters around here.I have a couple pics on my myspace of me and my youtube account.id luv to put some of my videos online buh I don't have them right cord to upload it.hopefully we'll meet soon and get some good sessions in.
the pics I see of YOU stunting is on a Bicycle! And not even good stunts/tricks, lame **** like one foot over bars(but going really fast,as u say) LOL. Come on dude, ur making yourself look bad. I'm glad your interested in the sport and support it, and i don't doubt that you wanna learn, but don't claim to be something your obviously not. Get a bike (something with a motor), then make an attempt to meet some people to learn from. I just started a few months ago, and learned alot from these guys in the Chi. Everyone I met is cool around here, and more than happy to help regardless of level of experience. Seems like you got an excuse for everything. Stop Fakin' the Funk and be realistic and true to yourself, if you want others to respect ya.

OMR cages are the Shizznit!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:06 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

if there are fakers just let them fake and when it comes to it for them to put on a show for a lidie or other stunters they will be the one crying in the back worrie about yourself not other people homo
Old 10-21-2008, 10:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Decimation
6 months? Damn ....Good **** homeboy!
bro you dont gotta tell him nothing, he already knows its good ****
Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow is all i can say.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever man im not worried about **** cuz i know my skill and yea obviously i see how cool they're.some straight **** talkers to someone they dont know **** about.**** it man. i got stuff with two wheels and a motor.the reason i sold mine was to get a fuel injected bike.

Originally Posted by bawlzout
the pics I see of YOU stunting is on a Bicycle! And not even good stunts/tricks, lame **** like one foot over bars(but going really fast,as u say) LOL. Come on dude, ur making yourself look bad. I'm glad your interested in the sport and support it, and i don't doubt that you wanna learn, but don't claim to be something your obviously not. Get a bike (something with a motor), then make an attempt to meet some people to learn from. I just started a few months ago, and learned alot from these guys in the Chi. Everyone I met is cool around here, and more than happy to help regardless of level of experience. Seems like you got an excuse for everything. Stop Fakin' the Funk and be realistic and true to yourself, if you want others to respect ya.

OMR cages are the Shizznit!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:46 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
Great circles hows your sitdown wheelies?
my sit downs are decent nothing to right mom about......not very tight right now but i had this shity tail section for the last month while my good one was at the painters and i havent really even tryed them.. i can pull some decent sit down no throttle circles thos..almost seem to be easyer then both hands on the bars..lol my stopies are straight GARBAGE tho

Last edited by I <3 wheelies; 10-22-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:10 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
A lot of big name riders dont even get on here anymore because of the drama and hate! I am slowly getting bored with it myself! Not to mention I have some good sponsors and am hoping to get a few more, and I now not only represent myself, but now I represent them!
i love people say stuff just like this, please name these "big name riders" that dont get on here anymore.
p.s. **** you and your sponsors.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
psshh i like to consider myself a pretty decent rider and squids on here still tell me i suck you can never win on stuntlife
its stuntlife who gives a **** what someone else thinks.

Originally Posted by DLISH
wheres that runner up SL banner "where joes act like pros"
it's actually "where the Joes talk like Pros," (i know you only brought this up because you seen me post it up the other day).
Old 10-22-2008, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
TO HELL WITH THE HATERS!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO LEARN TO STUNT AND OH BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD BECAUSE IM A CHICK!! I ALREADY GET **** BECAUSE IM A GIRL ON A R1!! and they say I CANT HANDLE IT! I say SUCK IT EASY!!!!!!

Name:  1212011381753.png
Views: 7
Size:  145.6 KB
Old 10-22-2008, 01:18 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
holy **** dude, that is a legendary post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
holy **** dude, that is a legendary post
everytime i see it, i lawl. :YEAH
Old 10-22-2008, 01:47 AM

Rodman is a decent person

i smell what ur stepin in. but u gotta remember you gotta start somewhere. and fore some peep[s it is here. they ask stupid questions and ****. that is the world turning my friend. some people dont know what size sprocket to get for a wheelie they can never do. some want to know what overpriced piece to purchase so they can ride to starbuks
Old 10-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

hey bro no hard feelings just calling it like it is. in the captions of those people you put "my new trick" and stuff like that totally implying it was you.

and I see all those pics are deleted now lol.

I wasn't going to call you out. but are you saying you have spreaders, highchairs and all those other stuff you show on your myspace?

no hard feelings bro. just calling it like I see it. and I appreciate you coming out to the stuntshow to support us!! why didn't you come up and introduce your self?

Quick Reply: Please Stop the Posing!