Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:38 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough
Re: Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???

jon-jon from the wheelie boys still rides, he comes out to jersey for a bike nite once in a while, last i talked to him said he was buying a house and just nurdering the streets on a crispy chromed out 929

g-nice still rides too...comes out to bike nites and ride every once in a while, still got an awesome style that i love watching and on point with alot of the newer tricks too....

satch from ruthless tactics still rides as well, kills the streets on a mint erion, and just opened his own custom cycle shop, and has a wheelie machine he goes around with to car shows and hwat not
Old 10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

captian insaino was my fav back in the day, theres a dvd out where he rode g.m.o or maybe he was just in the sement but he was on there alot, seat standers right next to a f150 kicking the camera, teach should remember that dvd he was on it doing coffins and **** i think it was xmx united we stunt...great olschool viedo...

Thanks teach for the input on the dte gys and core6 guys...
Old 10-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Regular StuntLifer

hey just forgot what ever happend to the CREW SIC riders i think kane was part of that kane give us some imput...
Old 10-13-2008, 10:44 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by starboynky
hey just forgot what ever happend to the CREW SIC riders i think kane was part of that kane give us some imput...
kane never rode for SIC Riders. We are still around. There's been some changes but we still here and not going anywhere.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:10 AM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i stopped riding for 3years the whole dte thing soured me . i just started to ride again for the past 2 years . it took a year or so to figure out what bike was my style but 600rr is my thing .
i couldnt even do a circle wheelis till this year and a hanbrake who heard of that ?? but this year i have been very quietly practicing and finally having a blast riding . really teach and i are the only ones riding anymore

p s thanks for moving to cali . jerk got noone to ride with from oldschool dayz . hope you get a sunburn
Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Korno
Jay Soi
J.C. (P.B.R.)
Manny (outermost)
Lil Dave (outermost)
Toast
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Korno
Jay Soi
J.C. (P.B.R.)
Manny (outermost)
Lil Dave (outermost)
Toast

J.C.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Ahhh, the old days!!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:57 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Ahhh, the old days!!
Evidently they weren't the "good" old days.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Im still choppin skulls!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Evidently they weren't the "good" old days.
Nah they were def the GOOD ol days! It was a time when people were friends and rode together!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Regular StuntLifer

hey i was watch a tape today...what ever happen to dan dizzo??? He came to ky to be a judje in a bowling green throw down but before that i havent heard from him in yrs... and dan we know ur still killing it did u get my email pimp???
Old 10-14-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Nah they were def the GOOD ol days! It was a time when people were friends and rode together!
ya they where great , where doing stuff no one ever tried or thought off and doing it for fun. it did turn crappy but no regrets and loving it again
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

what happend to ridin just to be riding, not u cant do this and i can..****??? I remember when u done a highchair u was doing something now its like slow it down or thats not stunting...THE GOOD OLD DAYS>>>>MAN I MISS THEM
Old 10-14-2008, 06:25 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

money is what happened! lol

with money comes haters!

they were def the good ole days,but im back now and loving it again!!!!

i just try not to take the haters to serious,which aint easy with my short fuse! hahaha

back then it was sick when it was new,now theres always some ego maniac hateing or saying his ***** better, like it ****** matters! lol

id say i get a 50/50 mix these days coming back out.
some hate and dont care who you are,and some show respect for the tracks we layed down for them and dont care how you ride.

it wont chage there will always be punk *** haters out there, i just keep it about fun and riding these days and it seems to be working out nicely so far!

im expecting big things for the return of" loosecannon freestyle" next season and am hoping for the best.

goodluck to you all and id love to see some of ya at a comp soon,its been so dmn long i feal like a fossil now! hahaha
Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

i forgot about a great rider from the past, and i heard he passed away...ghost rider, does anyone know the truth on this..if u never heard of him plz look him up on some youtube not really a stunter like u would think more like a crazy ****, if ur gone god bless....and dizzo what happend to you???
Old 10-14-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by ogsuperman
money is what happened! lol

with money comes haters!

they were def the good ole days,but im back now and loving it again!!!!

i just try not to take the haters to serious,which aint easy with my short fuse! hahaha

back then it was sick when it was new,now theres always some ego maniac hateing or saying his ***** better, like it ****** matters! lol

id say i get a 50/50 mix these days coming back out.
some hate and dont care who you are,and some show respect for the tracks we layed down for them and dont care how you ride.

it wont chage there will always be punk *** haters out there, i just keep it about fun and riding these days and it seems to be working out nicely so far!

im expecting big things for the return of" loosecannon freestyle" next season and am hoping for the best.

goodluck to you all and id love to see some of ya at a comp soon,its been so dmn long i feal like a fossil now! hahaha
i was gonna say with girls comes haters
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

maybe thats why us az boys still ride together...cause we go out and do it just for the fun! hope it stays that way for a long time
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

there are still people out there that ride for the sake of fun and barely go out of their neck of the woods! believe that!

Old 10-14-2008, 07:12 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by starboynky
i forgot about a great rider from the past, and i heard he passed away...ghost rider, does anyone know the truth on this..if u never heard of him plz look him up on some youtube not really a stunter like u would think more like a crazy ****, if ur gone god bless....and dizzo what happend to you???
you talking about swedish ghost rider or??

Quick Reply: Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???