a sad stunting story

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 11:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: a sad stunting story

i have kids and could not imagine this happening

R.I.P. and good luck to this guy for he is the one that has to live with this for ever.

What a sad day
Old 10-07-2008, 12:43 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

holy **** man this kinda hit me hard because my son who is 5 has been coming to the spot with me for the last 2 years and riding his bike, but we only let him ride if no one else is riding. my thoughts and prayers go out to his dad and family if somthing like this happend to me i would probly take my own life.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:19 AM

shadyninja is an unknown quantity at this point

glad some one had updated info on this....
Old 10-07-2008, 02:22 AM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son is 4 yrs old. When we ride the lot He's with his Mom at away from the bikes. a bike can fall off it's kick stand and crush lil guy. RIP lil guy and from one father to another...Be strong.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:24 AM

Amir-R is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott-
holy **** man this kinda hit me hard because my son who is 5 has been coming to the spot with me for the last 2 years and riding his bike, but we only let him ride if no one else is riding. my thoughts and prayers go out to his dad and family if somthing like this happend to me i would probly take my own life.
Yeah dude, as soon as I read this I thought of you guys. I know you don't allow him to ride his bike when you're stunting but I remember him getting on his bike and riding even though you guys told him not to. Just giving you a heads up, don't want anything happening to you guys.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:35 AM

trently309 is a decent person

See Thats Wut Im Taling About!!!! I Was There I Seen The Kid I Gave Him Mouth To Mouth! His Father Is My Best Friend We Go Into This Together! The Son Was Supposed To Stay In The Empty Lot Where We Werent!!!! Wehn We Seen Him Head To The Street It Was To Late!!!! U Cant Control Ur Kids!!!!! U Never Know Wut They Are Going To Do!!!! If U Learn Ne Thing From This Is That U Dont Know Wut Can Go Wrong!!!!!! I Cant Wish Ne One To Do Wut I Had To Do To His Son Ot Try And Keep Him Alive So From Wut Happened To Us And Our Family And Friends I Hope U Guys Heed As A Warning, And Never N I Mean Never Bring Ur Kids!!!!!!! God Never!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:37 AM

trently309 is a decent person

Have U Guys Ever Been In A Store With Ur Children And All Of A Sudden The Just Run Off!!!!! U Go Chasing Them But It Take U A Second To Catch Em!!! Well U Never Know But In That Split Split Second Something May Happen That U Cant Take Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:41 AM

Lukas is a decent person

This is so horrible!!!!!
Poor kid, poor father! I dont know how I could live with myself after something like that...
Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trently309
See Thats Wut Im Taling About!!!! I Was There I Seen The Kid I Gave Him Mouth To Mouth! His Father Is My Best Friend We Go Into This Together! The Son Was Supposed To Stay In The Empty Lot Where We Werent!!!! Wehn We Seen Him Head To The Street It Was To Late!!!! U Cant Control Ur Kids!!!!! U Never Know Wut They Are Going To Do!!!! If U Learn Ne Thing From This Is That U Dont Know Wut Can Go Wrong!!!!!! I Cant Wish Ne One To Do Wut I Had To Do To His Son Ot Try And Keep Him Alive So From Wut Happened To Us And Our Family And Friends I Hope U Guys Heed As A Warning, And Never N I Mean Never Bring Ur Kids!!!!!!! God Never!!!!!!!!!
dude, I'm so sorry you had to witness/go through that. its horrible. my thoughts & prayers go out to your friend. I feel so bad about it.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:46 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Yea, she always sits in the back of the truck or off to the side where she's out of the way. I can't tell her no cause she loves watching so much she cries when I leave her home. I just make sure shes out of harm's way! usually its just me and my brother so she's way out of the way. But still makes me have 2nd thoughts even though we are mega careful!
Yep +1 my son has to stay in the front or back of my truck at all times !!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

man that was tuff to read R.I.P LIL GUY
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

That one has me all choked up. Im a father, and my ten year old rides, but i could never imagine what or how that man feels knowing it was his fault, not that it was intentional, but hell, i would have to take my own life.. Be strong. R.I.P lil man..
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM

PLICK2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

My prayers go out to him and his family!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:35 PM

JGrein05 is a decent person

thats sum sad stuff
Old 10-14-2008, 05:37 PM

bicyclewheeliez is a decent person

man that really sucks for that man RIP lil dude i stunt with myself on my bicycle right now not for long i dont think but man that made me relize to stay away form cars and other stuff man RIP lil man
Old 10-14-2008, 06:13 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow. I got a lil teary eyed reading that. I can't imagine...........i have a five year old son who watches me ride almost every Sunday. He even rides on the stunt bike to the spot w/ me. There's a big trailer parked off to the side that I USUALLY make him stay on when we're riding. You can bet your *** it's going to be a rule that he stays up there from now on. RIP little fella............and stay strong pops. Try not to blame yourself. **** happens. My thoughts are with you.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trently309

Your friend is lucky to have someone like you as a friend. I'm so sorry you guys had to go thru that, it's awful. I hope your friend is doing okay, let him know that all our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, as well as you. I hope you'll be okay thru such an ordeal.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 PM

konarider is a decent person

The cop has to do his job,its up to thhe courts to decide the punishment if any.