Scary Gary

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 09:46 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Scary Gary

He's not real..

He's just a myth...

an urban legend if you will.

Legend has it, he runs around in the night scaring the wigs right off of unsuspecting stunters across lots everywhere. Riding off into the night stealing your girlfriends and crushin your dreams...
Old 09-21-2008, 10:19 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
He's not real..

He's just a myth...

an urban legend if you will.

Legend has it, he runs around in the night scaring the wigs right off of unsuspecting stunters across lots everywhere. Riding off into the night stealing your girlfriends and crushin your dreams...

You can tell its him by the never ending cigarette hanging out of his mouth!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by br denis
funny how everyone is calling ***** durty lol
he prefers it that way, cuz being DURTY is cool
Old 09-21-2008, 10:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

name searcher ....lol
Old 09-21-2008, 11:01 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

STUNTWARS 07 WAS THE FIRST YEAR I WAS EXPOSED TO STUNT RIDING,, AFTER WATCHING SCARY GARY PERFORM SOME SUPER SMOOTH COMBOS AND HAVING MORE STYLE THAN ANY OTHER RIDER IN THE COUNTRY,(SO DOES LIKE 10,000 OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE) I THINK HE SHOULD OF TOOK 1ST PLACE.. .. WITH GARY GETTING SCREWED OUT OF 1ST SAYS ALOT FOR STUNTWARS.. AFTER GETTING INTO THE SPORT WATCHING GARY'S VIDEOS WAS VERY INTERESTING AND NOT BORING LIKE ALOT OF OTHER VIDEOS BEING PRODUCED BY BIG NAMED RIDERS.. KID IS AMAZING, WATCH OTOWN THROW DOWN AND U CAN SEE IT ON HIS FACE AFTER HE FINDS OUT SOMEONE WITH LESS SKILLS BEAT HIM AT THE EVENT HE SHOULD OF WON.. WITH ALL THIS IN MIND I HAVE PLANS ON COMPETING AT NEXT STUNTWARS AND ALL COMPS IN 2009 AND WILL NOT BE OFFENED BY UNPROPER JUDING CAUSE I HEAR MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY HOW THE MAINSTREAM PART OF THE SPORT IS SO POLITICAL..I HAVE FUN EVERYTIME I RIDE !!!!!IAM NOT GOIN TO LET A COMPETITION STOP ME FROM LIVING MY DREAM. U AND UR FANS KNOWS WHOS STILL#1 (SCARY GARY)!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
gary got 3rd at stuntwars a couple years ago...don't know of any other comps that he got 'screwed' at bc no one knew his name.

you're too young to be jaded about comps at all man! keep clutching!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:49 PM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbrstuntz
why he quit stunt career?
Like anything if you do it enough, you'll get tired of it. Scary usually showed up around 10am to start riding, took a break around 7 or 8 for another refilled big gulp and cigarette, and was back out by 9 to ride till 2 or 3am. No work, no school and just rode all day every day. After a few years decided to take a break and go back to school. Teach his right, he never got screwed at any comps. Rather he rode because he enjoyed it and didn't really want to compete.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:14 AM

andyr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by secret weapon
STUNTWARS 07 WAS THE FIRST YEAR I WAS EXPOSED TO STUNT RIDING,, AFTER WATCHING SCARY GARY PERFORM SOME SUPER SMOOTH COMBOS AND HAVING MORE STYLE THAN ANY OTHER RIDER IN THE COUNTRY,(SO DOES LIKE 10,000 OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE) I THINK HE SHOULD OF TOOK 1ST PLACE.. .. WITH GARY GETTING SCREWED OUT OF 1ST SAYS ALOT FOR STUNTWARS.. AFTER GETTING INTO THE SPORT WATCHING GARY'S VIDEOS WAS VERY INTERESTING AND NOT BORING LIKE ALOT OF OTHER VIDEOS BEING PRODUCED BY BIG NAMED RIDERS.. KID IS AMAZING, WATCH OTOWN THROW DOWN AND U CAN SEE IT ON HIS FACE AFTER HE FINDS OUT SOMEONE WITH LESS SKILLS BEAT HIM AT THE EVENT HE SHOULD OF WON.. WITH ALL THIS IN MIND I HAVE PLANS ON COMPETING AT NEXT STUNTWARS AND ALL COMPS IN 2009 AND WILL NOT BE OFFENED BY UNPROPER JUDING CAUSE I HEAR MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY HOW THE MAINSTREAM PART OF THE SPORT IS SO POLITICAL..I HAVE FUN EVERYTIME I RIDE !!!!!IAM NOT GOIN TO LET A COMPETITION STOP ME FROM LIVING MY DREAM. U AND UR FANS KNOWS WHOS STILL#1 (SCARY GARY)!!!!!!!

Comps are not for everyone know matter how good a rider you are!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:47 AM

MARCus JR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
gary got 3rd at stuntwars a couple years ago...don't know of any other comps that he got 'screwed' at bc no one knew his name.

you're too young to be jaded about comps at all man! keep clutching!

Old 09-22-2008, 09:22 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY
he prefers it that way, cuz being DURTY is cool
Old 09-22-2008, 09:45 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=HighStyles;3521263]god that clip is pimp.. tony L on the ttr?? he ran alone side me way back when tellin me when to hit the brake tryin to catch idle.. lol mad props to that cat...quote]

tony was trying to teach me 180 stoppies last night
Old 09-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by br denis
funny how everyone is calling ***** durty lol
I still always wanna call him "poppa *****". I cant even remember who got me on that
Old 09-22-2008, 10:26 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

This ony has alot more technical gary ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in085fwuulk
Old 09-22-2008, 10:31 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
This ony has alot more technical gary ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in085fwuulk
yep yep awesome clip
Old 09-22-2008, 10:37 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Scary Gary is member of SL?
Old 09-22-2008, 10:38 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i dont see how someone can quit stuntriding if your so damn good at it and it comes naturally. pass them skills onto me for petes sake if u dont want em anymore!
Umm maybe because it got old and he realized that he has better things to with his time like go to school than do wheelies..
Old 09-22-2008, 12:07 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know the dude but I know to get as good as this dude you have to spend alot of time riding and fixing ha bike. that don't leave alot of time to get ha bread ($) right.

I can't be mad at the dude for tring to betta himself. but what i can say is his cluth work is da **** (no homo).

get right gray, your cluth work speaks for it's self