stunt'n w/o plates

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point
stunt'n w/o plates

How many stunters ride there lot bikes on the public roads without plates. Ever get worried of being seen
Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person
Re: stunt'n w/o plates

Plates are pretty much un-needed when you are a stunter. Makes it easier to run, then you can be like hey they don't have my plate number so **** this business!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
Plates are pretty much un-needed when you are a stunter. Makes it easier to run, then you can be like hey they don't have my plate number so **** this business!

hahaha
Old 09-21-2008, 02:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

get a dealer plate at best and as previously stated... *** this business! I AINT PAID A BRIDGE TOLL SINCE 2006!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:18 AM

peg grinder417 is a decent person

Thats a lurking cop using a token black guy as an avatar,and you people just snitched on like half the site.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:22 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by peg grinder417
Thats a lurking cop using a token black guy as an avatar,and you people just snitched on like half the site.

damn theres cops on here...ima get pui.... postin under the influence
Old 09-21-2008, 04:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

Plates are pointless if your a stunter...

Just use zip ties and velcro, old school streetfighterz style...

Think about it, you'll wish you had your tag when you A) get in an accident B) pull over somewhere and a cop happens to check it C) a cop pulls up behind you and a light...

Zipt's and velcro give you the best of both worlds
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

keep my plate under the seat.

this way if i do get hassled for a plate, i say if fell off and i'll put it back on when i get home.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:57 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

this way if i do get hassled for a plate, i say if fell off and i'll put it back on when i get home.
+100
Old 09-21-2008, 06:19 AM

peg grinder417 is a decent person

I like railroad tracks,drainage ditches,and trails. Dont even have to speed.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i keep my plate where its noticeable that i do have a plate. if your dumb enough to let a cop get close enough to get your numbers well u deserve the ticket. cops gotta be like 10 feet off your *** to read those little *** numbers. if your gonna street ride be smart about it, be aware of whos around you especially the cop callers. dont be up on the highway bustin wheelies for 20 miles straight in the daytime with traffic. someones is bound to get ur plate and call it in. or you can just avoid all the bullshit like i do and keep ur bike registered in another state with a false address
Old 09-21-2008, 10:30 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i keep my plate where its noticeable that i do have a plate. if your dumb enough to let a cop get close enough to get your numbers well u deserve the ticket. cops gotta be like 10 feet off your *** to read those little *** numbers. if your gonna street ride be smart about it, be aware of whos around you especially the cop callers. dont be up on the highway bustin wheelies for 20 miles straight in the daytime with traffic. someones is bound to get ur plate and call it in. or you can just avoid all the bullshit like i do and keep ur bike registered in another state with a false address
+1 thats a good idea havin it registered in a diffrent state.. i just have mine at some rediculus angle that even if u are close enough to read those numbers u have to distinguish what they are from the angle and the mud i usually make sure is layed on my under tail so the cops cant **** with u cuz u can just say u rode through a construction area..
Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
How many stunters ride there lot bikes on the public roads without plates. Ever get worried of being seen
plates

**** I don't even have a tail light in my lot bike... Almost got run down by a bitch in a minivan a few weeks ago when I was "testing" my bike out in front of my house
Old 09-21-2008, 11:59 AM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

exactley tags? ha
ive got one for my f4i but it is registered to a 2003 yamaha r1 which i dont even have anymore.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:00 PM

joe98 is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

doesnt fly with state patrol in ga we rode through a road black and it was an 89 dollar ticket
Old 09-21-2008, 12:25 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

ive got mine tucked way down, basically behind the rear tire lol so the only way THEY can read the plate is if theyre about 5 feet behind me...
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joe98
doesnt fly with state patrol in ga we rode through a road black and it was an 89 dollar ticket
A road black? Is that like A road block but made of black people or something? lol
Old 09-21-2008, 12:30 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

we call them speedbumps here in mississippeye!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person

push it down .when its time to go bend the ****** right back up so they cant see it ftp.. my next tag is gonna be 8B8B8B from far away even from close up they still wont be able to tell the difference wats an 8 and wats a B
Old 09-21-2008, 12:32 PM

joe98 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
A road black? Is that like A road block but made of black people or something? lol

you know it

Quick Reply: stunt'n w/o plates