If you had a LEGAL spot, would you still kill the streets?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough
Re: If you had a LEGAL spot, would you still kill the streets?

Back in the day, all I would do is wheelie and endo all over the streets and local highways, Get chased on regular etc. But nowadays its pretty much just the lot. There are some lots around my area that the heat will through and let me ride at. Its not worth it to only stunt the streets for me anymore, I have 2 son's now and am building a good career.

It is so hard not stunt on the streets though still even, there is no doubt that every time I go out for a regular backroad ride that I will rock some BP sitdowns or roll out endos. But I have matured for the most part, and try to keep it in the lot.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok heres where im going with this, if you havent already guessed: We have posts every day about who acts professionally and who doesnt, and threads about the news making us look like hooligans. But then out of 20 people who posted, only 3 actually want to stop the street murder. Thats only 15%, while the rest of us would prefer to do something illegal.

Im coming to the conclusion that there is no acceptable answer to the "stunters vs everyone else" conflict. What we do bothers people and our answer to them is "shut up and mind your own business" which of course is the last answer anyone wants to hear. Until We outnumber Them, we're outlaws.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
I can not ride my bike without doing a wheelie.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok heres where im going with this, if you havent already guessed: We have posts every day about who acts professionally and who doesnt, and threads about the news making us look like hooligans. But then out of 20 people who posted, only 3 actually want to stop the street murder. Thats only 15%, while the rest of us would prefer to do something illegal.

Im coming to the conclusion that there is no acceptable answer to the "stunters vs everyone else" conflict. What we do bothers people and our answer to them is "shut up and mind your own business" which of course is the last answer anyone wants to hear. Until We outnumber Them, we're outlaws.
good assumption
Old 09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good assumption
yup. so what im saying, is that it doesnt matter how the media portrays us or who act professionally in public, cause the truth is only 15% of us care anyway.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:48 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i just try and not ride the streets at all anymore cuz i cant be on my bike w/o being on either the front or rear wheel only and im so tired of throwing away money to the city or having to bounce when the red and blues come on. i take my bike to the lot in my truck all the time now cuz i cant even control myself from my house to the lot if i ride there, and leaving the lot on the bike after a good sesh is the worst. street murder from the lot to my driveway. as kane would say im in the "W.H.O.R.E." club. "we haul our rides everywhere"
EDIT- i dont mind killn the streets in a huge organized street ride though cuz there are always so many people and im always in the front so i dont sweat it as much.

Last edited by IV; 09-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:57 PM

lcstunter16 is a decent person

HELL yea:YEAH
Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

yes, because im an attention *****.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:04 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM

im gonna do whatever i feel like doing regardless of who, or how many think i shouldnt and usually if i know that what im doing is bothering someone, that tends to make me want to do it more.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:08 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

never forget the streets
Old 09-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

I like doing wheelies on my STREETbike on the STREETS.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:50 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

yes and do.......when i feel the need.gotta do it in quick bursts
Old 09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Cant say that I don't
Old 09-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

nope.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:13 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

yes but most of the time I "try" to keep it on 2 wheels when their are cars behind me
Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 PM

bwesky is a decent person

i would still hit the streets... haha id prolli just be ten times better at the **** i do... even though theres designated skateparks and ****, there are still the show offs hitting the rails and stairs.... same idea.:YEAH
Old 09-11-2008, 09:48 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

nope...
Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I can not ride my bike without doing a wheelie. and that does not matter if the streets is where that needs to be done.

FTP and kill the streets daily
you are a bad example and should be banned
Old 09-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

I miss the streets but if I get caught I may lose my spot

Better to ride legal than not at all for me
Old 09-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

id cut back but you can never truly give up the streets

Quick Reply: If you had a LEGAL spot, would you still kill the streets?