Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 02:17 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE

Originally Posted by LRMzx636
..........but they gotta pay....

giggidy
Damnit Lorne, you beat me to it. thats an awesome post, someone ask for pics!
Old 08-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

I emailed her my Myspace. Nothing yet
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 PM

Does anyone live around there?
Old 08-10-2008, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam I might call this biyatch
Old 08-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

shes advertising FREE booty on craigslist, somebody hit that **** even if shes a big one or not. we all now ***** does not have a face!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
I emailed her my Myspace. Nothing yet
Where'd you find her myspace
Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

**** it. I just called and got her voicemail Didnt leave a message tho. And it was an automated voicemail - nothing with her voice
Old 08-10-2008, 03:23 PM

Even fat chicks can sound hot.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:26 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Venom600
how does someone sound hott vs. sound non-hott?!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

Thats a BIG +1

Oh and its just BIG coz she's a BIG girl probably lol.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
It was a joke.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

Are you serious? Some chicks have sexy voices and some dont. You wouldnt think someone with a sexy voice is busted - youd think shes hot.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:35 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

It was a joke.
i missed it, over my head i guess
Old 08-10-2008, 03:36 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Are you serious? Some chicks have sexy voices and some dont. You wouldnt think someone with a sexy voice is busted - youd think shes hot.
i guess i never paid enough attention to the sound of voices before
Old 08-10-2008, 03:45 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Bwuahaha she's so Mine...
And I cant even Stoppie..

Ill just tell her to Grab a fist full of Front Brake..
And i'll Hit it while she's Unconcious....
Old 08-10-2008, 03:45 PM
NealFoReal

i guess i never paid enough attention to the sound of voices before
Youve never spoke to any dudes before and thought they had a sexy voice Ive spoken to plenty of women that had sexy voices. I used to talk to this one chick over the phone from work who had a very sexy voice. We finally met up and she was busted Never wouldve thought it tho by how she sounded over the phone. She coulda been a phone sex chick w the way she sounded.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
Bwuahaha she's so Mine...
And I cant even Stoppie..

Ill just tell her to Grab a fist full of Front Brake..
And i'll Hit it while she's Unconcious....
Back off squid, shes mine
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

where in Ny are you guys ??
Old 08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

Im from Queens but ride in Nassau and Suffolk sometimes too. I called her first so dont make me
Old 08-10-2008, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

Let me rephrase my answer. Close enough to stick it in her butt :YEAH

Quick Reply: Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE