how to do the "quick spins"?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: how to do the "quick spins"?

Originally Posted by SIC J
Vegas O's is when youre doing circles and you take your pants and shoes off.
no thats "the stripper pole"
Old 08-07-2008, 07:16 PM

mikkee is a decent person

idk about the death spin name being is so good.. I kno I kno death squad this trick murdered by apex.. Though there really is nothing anywhere near death that could happen by doing this trick so I don't see it as being fit. The piruette name even though a bit gehh fits cuz well it DOES look like a ballerina trick spineroo soooo

Though the trick is Maybe call it "The Rick James"..

Last edited by mikkee; 08-07-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mikkee
idk obout the death spin name is so good.. I kno I kno death squad this trick murdered by apex.. Though there really is nothing anywhere near death that could happen by doing this trick so I don't see it as being fit. The piruette name even though a bit gehh fits cuz well it DOES look like a ballerina trick spineroo soooo
bull **** the bike can flip over backwards easier then any other trick ,twelve bar or not
Old 08-07-2008, 07:23 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

Originally Posted by dirty mike
first off this vid is just badd ***...:YEAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fOELdXHfc
krazy kyle does on at like 3:20
then apex murders it at 5:55
and then again at 7:40 (he does a lil dancin halfway between those two. )
+11 Nick Apex.. i have to give salute to apex...
Old 08-07-2008, 07:28 PM

cracka jack is an unknown quantity at this point

i have seen colton doin them one after another after another at one of his lots, he calls it a peerouett or however you spell that
Old 08-07-2008, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
bull **** the bike can flip over backwards easier then any other trick ,twelve bar or not

Bwahhhahahahahaha r u serious!? the trick is to be done w the bike leaned over a lil fast (ft in pass hole or bar) then pull in tight w yr arms and the clutch, clutch out push away gas.. The worse that happens is you go to the bar but the clutch is already in so no prob or a little momentum and it goes bar to highside and you just bring it down.. No big deal really.. I'm not assuming I know cuz I been playing with it and have done it wrong in every way you can and it aint ****..
Old 08-07-2008, 07:31 PM
also known as OMR

Bwahhhahahahahaha r u serious!? the trick is to be done w the bike leaned over a lil fast (ft in pass hole or bar) then pull in tight w yr arms and the clutch, clutch out push away gas.. The worse that happens is you go to the bar but the clutch is already in so no prob or a little momentum and it goes bar to highside and you just bring it down.. No big deal really.. I'm not assuming I know cuz I been playing with it and have done it wrong in every way you can and it aint ****..
well i have done it wrong and right and you do it a little wrong and it's a nasty highside or like i mentioned it can flip over backwards
Old 08-07-2008, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
well i have done it wrong and right and you do it a little wrong and it's a nasty highside or like i mentioned it can flip over backwards
well probably cuz I'm tall and got a lot of leverage and am really good at saving ****... too bad that's not a trick cuz I got saves on lock..
Old 08-07-2008, 07:37 PM
also known as OMR

well probably cuz I'm tall and got a lot of leverage and am really good at saving ****... too bad that's not a trick cuz I got saves on lock..
well im short and crash alot ..lol
Old 08-07-2008, 07:41 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I can see someone crashing that trick and the bike landing on top of them. Especially when you come in hot as **** like Apex does.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:42 PM
also known as OMR

I can see someone crashing that trick and the bike landing on top of them. Especially when you come in hot as **** like Apex does.
thats all im saying
Old 08-07-2008, 07:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

You guys should call it a death spin because none of you can spell pirouhette
Old 08-07-2008, 07:45 PM

for the short guys who's not so strong this trick can be DEATH...

For the bigger guys no worry.. it's just a
Old 08-07-2008, 08:06 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

for the short guys who's not so strong this trick can be DEATH...

For the bigger guys no worry.. it's just a
I'm short & can make the saves quite well
Old 08-07-2008, 08:31 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

O yea. Forgot about that one.Guess im falling behind on the new new.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:55 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

very fitting for vegas!.....
where's apex's comment on this matter?..WTF?!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I'm short & can make the saves quite well
Yup it just a lil anticipation, pull in the clutch, jump off and control the bike to the ground. Kinda a trick in itself that comes with a lot of crashing experience
Old 08-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Its deathspin and thats ur final answer. The face of xdl passed this information onto me just now.

As far as the trick I will say that if u ride like a skirt and dont have any aggression, speed, and legitimate danger and are not riding like a raped ape on the edge then I dont really wanna watch u ride.

A lot of peeps are watering down sick tricks but the cream will always rise to the top.

Keep pushing and like racing, u can always go juuust a lil harder....thats the mindset I think everyone should approach competitive ridng with!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:57 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Keep pushing and like racing, u can always go juuust a lil harder....thats the mindset I think everyone should approach competitive ridng with!
amen to that!!!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yup, what he said......pin it to win it......and for those of you that have a tire last longer than 3 different sessions.....you got some serious issues, i go through them ***** like water......that's what happens when you pin it nonstop

Quick Reply: how to do the "quick spins"?