A.C. Farias Retirement Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 12:05 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: A.C. Farias Retirement Thread

damn that sucks! Hope he heals up quick though. I'll miss watching him ride. Glad I got the privilege to meet you AC

Last edited by Beto; 08-05-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:06 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I wish him a speedy and full recovery. He is definitely one of the funnest riders to watch.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:06 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

for so many reasons !! he will go down as the Best rider this spot will ever see!!

Great man .. Great rider .. & his love for this sport matched by no other!!!

get well soon !!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:08 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

that's craptastic, heal up AC, wishing you a speedy recovery
Old 08-05-2008, 12:10 PM

marcio elisio is an unknown quantity at this point

This is horrible news, i got tears coming down my eyes right now ,i can remember like it was yesterday, me when i was a kid in brazil watching A C stunting in the late 80s, even back then he was killing , circles , back wards stopies u name it , and then i met him again in stuntwars 06 and he was the same person i met 20 years ago , down 2 earth talk 2 everybody a simple man that loves bikes , fame and glory never changed A C ,and that is y he is one of my biggest idol , and of course got me into riding , watching him i used 2 say one day i want 2 b like him , i will probably never have 10 percent of his talent ,but i want 2 get old and stunting like him, and now this news , i know hes going to support the sport a way or another , judging or teaching or whatever it is i know hes going 2 b in the motorcycle world , and if not he can look back and b proud of all the achievements he accomplished in his life time , coming from a poor country, with no money to move to Europe to start hes motorcycle carrier and become a world famous stunt legend,and live on motorcycle riding he deff achieved hes goal.and God is been always taking care of you and i know hes not letting you down this time, he protected you all this years so just have faith and hes going to b on your side on this hard time also.

A C , i hope you get better soon , and you know you got Deus e nossa senhora sempre te protegendo esses anos todos , e eles nao vao te deixar na mao dessa vez, qualquer coisa q vc presizar vc sabe q pode contar comigo , ta bom , q deus sempre te elumini vc meresse .

Marcio.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:16 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

[youtube]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLlQSBIw-U[/youtube]

Just thought the thread needed somin good in it!

This is for all of you who don't know... watch this, then respect and recognize greatness as you're witnessing it.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:39 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update Teach. Get well soon A.C., and good luck in the future

Last edited by COOP 1; 08-05-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Sad news
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

first teach now AC.. whos next??? this sucks
Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 PM

fbodyhp is an unknown quantity at this point

heal up godfather
Old 08-05-2008, 01:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

all good things come to an end........i absolutely hate hearing this statement, but it seems to prove itself true time after time.....he has ridden motorcycles for a really long time however and i really doubt that he'll be able to just walk away from everything, it's not that easy.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:27 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

best of luck to AC in his future ventures. hope he has a speedy and full recovery. there are many riders in the stunt community i look up to for different reasons but i have always had the upmost respect and addmiration for AC, TEACH, and BIG SCOTT of stunters.com for their abilities on a motorcycle, professionalism, and overall great attitudes twords the stuntriding community and life in general. thanks fellas, for making me, a nobody, feel like a part of the stuntriding community.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 PM

CrazyArjo is a decent person

OMG. The hero stops. Just to bad. Great rider! Good luck to him and lets hope he can keep his leg!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Damn this sucks.Crazy for someone like this to be out the game.I remember so looking forward to seein him ride at his first stuntwars.Has killed it for years.Will be sorely missed thats for sure.Get well sone. Nags i say next time the banner gets redone got to throw his pic in there.

Last edited by $ROSS$; 08-05-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Hope you make a full recovery AC ... sad news..
Old 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

That really sucks... I fabricated one of his strannge *** twelve bars that he used at 07 stuntwars on Johnny Bravos bike. Since i first seen his style, NEVER seen anyone come close to duplicating it.. GOD BLESS YA ANTONIO> A/C FARIAS>>
Old 08-05-2008, 03:00 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Heal up A.C. over 20 years and your still the man we mimick, and train to be like!!

Thanks for all of the memories and lot sessions!

Hope we cross paths again some other time in life!!

Tice
Old 08-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

hope u have a full recovery ac...heal up
Old 08-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

sorry to hear this dude....hope everything works out for the best-If you get as crazy on the saxaphone as you do on a streetbike post up a video !!!! I play alto sax myself once in a while !!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Heal up AC You'll kill **** no matter what you do

Quick Reply: A.C. Farias Retirement Thread