Darius does ballet anyone see it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Darious does ballet anyone see it?

anyone really hating on this is an idiot.

props D, prolly 5 guys in the country could even do that and EVERY single person given that opp would seize the moment.

regardless of the demographics, its stunting to new people...and i'm pretty sure that all those people who saw it were talking about it last night to their buddy who rides or their kids.

hate on, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

those of you wanting to keep it underground might as well get off this site bc this site has changed from being underground to being 'mainstream' in the sense that there are a thousand squids who know nothing about riding yet are still on here.

props again D
Old 08-05-2008, 07:33 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Good ****, bike looks dope :YEAH
Old 08-05-2008, 07:40 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

D dont bullshit me at say you woulnt be the FIRST to flame kane if he did that. You'd have a bunch of photoshopped pics up. Yea it was one show, and most of the people on here you can **** on and tell them its raining because they will swing on your nuts no matter what you do. Boo hoo im not cool on stuntlife anymore for speaking my mind on a ballet show.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:40 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by JonnY X
I hear that but that one looks like a man
Yeah is that a tranny? He/she wants your body D.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
D dont bullshit me at say you woulnt be the FIRST to flame kane if he did that. You'd have a bunch of photoshopped pics up. Yea it was one show, and most of the people on here you can **** on and tell them its raining because they will swing on your nuts no matter what you do. Boo hoo im not cool on stuntlife anymore for speaking my mind on a ballet show.
+1 even if I am a squid without lots of Stuntlife credit, which doesn't mean that I haven't been around for a while.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:46 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

not gonna read all the hate, my personal opinion, not that anyone wants to hear it.. but that **** was off the ****** chain (<---1999 lol) D that **** is crazy hats off to you bro..
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 PM

MediManBigB is a decent person

Ok well someone has to say it so it might as well be me. U guys were talking about this **** headin to the x games, when they got dirtbikes doing frontflips now and skateboards launching into damn near the moon out of quater pipes bigger then most buildings and this sport is branching into ballet ? BALLET !! I dont think Deegan's dirtbike ever seen a ballet studio. Cute helmet by the way. You guys are just saying its cool because its "Darious" if it was anyone else he would be a ***. Nutswingers
There was a time when a bunch of teenagers runnin' moonshine with their modified souped up cars would meet up at the local Bummed Fu_ked Egypt burger joint with chick in tow.
One would brag about how he has the fastest car this side of the Mississippi. They strarted street racing each other to see.
Bill France came along and formed what today we know as NASCAR.
But they had many of the problems you all face today. It was the "thinking outside the box" that helped the sport grow by leaps and bounds. NASCAR drivers today are doing commercials on tv for products that have NOTHING to do with racing!!
You never know who is going to be in the audience or where your breaks will come from. Stunt riding has to get away from these little "groups" that hate on each other and look at the bigger picture of stunt riding, and support ALL riders who want to get this off the street and into mainstream competition. Thanks to whoever posted this, because I couldn't tell from the pics just how challenging that show was, so having the details of the show posted up was awesome!! Kudos!! ~Big B~
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

BALLET !! I dont think Deegan's dirtbike ever seen a ballet studio.
not to burst your bubble scott but metal mulisha (which deegan is a part of) went from blowing bikes up all wacked out on drugs to pretty much a 2nd riders for christ team.

the sport is evolving. if it means fifty ballet ***** going from hating streetbikes to sayin damn that was pretty sweet, thats just fifty less people we have to watch out for running us off the road or calling the cops the second they hear a rev.

Last edited by the gnar; 08-05-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:02 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by MediManBigB
There was a time when a bunch of teenagers runnin' moonshine with their modified souped up cars would meet up at the local Bummed Fu_ked Egypt burger joint with chick in tow.
One would brag about how he has the fastest car this side of the Mississippi. They strarted street racing each other to see.
Bill France came along and formed what today we know as NASCAR.
But they had many of the problems you all face today. It was the "thinking outside the box" that helped the sport grow by leaps and bounds. NASCAR drivers today are doing commercials on tv for products that have NOTHING to do with racing!!
You never know who is going to be in the audience or where your breaks will come from. Stunt riding has to get away from these little "groups" that hate on each other and look at the bigger picture of stunt riding, and support ALL riders who want to get this off the street and into mainstream competition. Thanks to whoever posted this, because I couldn't tell from the pics just how challenging that show was, so having the details of the show posted up was awesome!! Kudos!! ~Big B~
I am not some little punk ******** withough a clue or respect. I have nothing but respect for D he is one of the originators or the sport. For that reason he has enough credit that he shouldnt be jumping through a hoop for ANYONE. He wrote this himself not too long ago

"I still enjoy it and I'm thankfull I was around to experience the days before the ego's, money and sponsors took over. I see a lot of people that ride because it's cool, to gain fame or popularity. The game will never be the same as it was because too many of the original people that made this sport what it was are now gone, or have sold out completely The riders who had style on and off the bike, the riders you saw in videos and were like that dude is a ******* madman, he's crazy!! They appealed to you, they made you want to do it. Now the game is flooded, what was once something only a hundred or maybe a few hundred people nationwide were doing has turned into thousands, tens of thousands. Of course this watered down the style. The sport will survive, there are still a few handfulls of genuine personalities who keep this sport alive. "

Now tell me if putting on a space suit is not "selling out completely" to make some bucks or more fame which he didnt need more of in the first place. I am not HATING because i dont care what he does and my opinion means nothing anyways its just a point.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

those of you wanting to keep it underground might as well get off this site bc this site has changed from being underground to being 'mainstream' in the sense that there are a thousand squids who know nothing about riding yet are still on here.

props again D

Wow...thats a load of crap...at least the nonsense hasn't stopped on this site over the years.

Because 1000 squids joined the site and put a cage on their bike makes stunt riding "mainstream" now...gimme a break
Old 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM

J_Christ is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
what the hell kind of show is that
i dunno what kind of "show" this is.. but lots of fire and stunts from the sounds of it would make it seem pretty interesting to me.. yeah theres ballet crap in there but once you get over that i think it'd be something worth seeing.. i mean when has anyone ever heard of something like this?!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01
Wow...thats a load of crap...at least the nonsense hasn't stopped on this site over the years.

Because 1000 squids joined the site and put a cage on their bike makes stunt riding "mainstream" now...gimme a break

+1 mainstream means that it's sold at Wal-Mart and on MTV. Stunting is still pretty much a stunter or rider based crowd. If you don't ride or know anyone that rides you pretty much know nothing about stunting, thats pretty mainstream.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:03 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

yall some misreading individuals..

Id rather see darius doing circles in a ballet and coming on here describing the conditions of it than see someone ride through a tunnel of fire at 15mph then dump the bike and roll around screaming to tom cruise and oprah winfrey to help because they think they are on fire

bottom line, who gives a ****, D aint on here saying it was the best **** ever, he just described it as being hard due to conditions.. nobody said its changing the sport etc... its a freaking paying show.. period.. in his home town, that he got paid a lot of you guys weekly salary.... per show, times 9..... to perform in..

and this aint some barishnikov ballet **** either.. this is oakland.. its basically some **** on fire the whole time

www.stuntride.com
Old 08-05-2008, 09:06 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

props d! different = hot
Old 08-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mofat01

c'mon now, you musta missed the "..." and the words 'in a sense'...by no means do i think stunting is mainstream, nor do i think squids joining will make it mainstream. i rarely speak 'nonsense'.

the point was that people are hating on D for doing something that is not 'gangsta' and riding in front of a (for lack of a better term) mainstream audience....saying keep it underground, etc is just plain retarded.

those days were gone awhile ago, and it only get's more mainstream by the day...

not quite sure how to say what i want, but you def misinterpreted my post.

carry on
Old 08-05-2008, 09:55 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Off topic : Thomas , I'm wondering when is #3 stuntride magazine coming out ?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

THE COLORZONE FULL FAIRINGS!!! oooh shiiiit
good **** D!

and whats iono about comps but didnt D just do a thing in france where he KEEELED it
Old 08-05-2008, 10:09 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
yall some misreading individuals..

Id rather see darius doing circles in a ballet and coming on here describing the conditions of it than see someone ride through a tunnel of fire at 15mph then dump the bike and roll around screaming to tom cruise and oprah winfrey to help because they think they are on fire

bottom line, who gives a ****, D aint on here saying it was the best **** ever, he just described it as being hard due to conditions.. nobody said its changing the sport etc... its a freaking paying show.. period.. in his home town, that he got paid a lot of you guys weekly salary.... per show, times 9..... to perform in..

and this aint some barishnikov ballet **** either.. this is oakland.. its basically some **** on fire the whole time

www.stuntride.com
+ MUTHAFUCKIN 1.
that guisness record was just nonsense and so terribly done.. and clint had the nerve to come on here saying it was not an easy task.. i woulda rode through that supposd tunnel of fire in a ****** bicycle
Old 08-05-2008, 10:35 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Off topic : Thomas , I'm wondering when is #3 stuntride magazine coming out ?
sending it to the printer tomorrow. blame it on nascency chris
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

darius gets mad props from me.......if you ever have ridden on polished concrete you would understand how hard this would have been.....total talent...bottom line......

selling out???? ****, every rider on this forum would sell out in a heartbeat to do a show......MOST would do a show for free, actually, 80 percent i gurantee would do a free show in front of 500 people every night for a month straight........

Quick Reply: Darius does ballet anyone see it?