Stasis Shoes = big mistake

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Stasis Shoes = big mistake

**Sorry for the long post, but i thought you guys should know, i was gonna suprise everybody on stuntlife when i made the investment, to show that i was giving something back to the stunting community in a way, but now im leaving this thread instead**

So i know a few of you guys lost $60 or a bit more on a few pairs of stasis shoes, but only a few of you guys know that i was going to invest in the company and bring it to New Zealand (Jim, Dan few other US based stunters)

Just to let you know, Me and my brother have been investing in a few companys over the last year, We invested $10,000 in a warehouse type company, and we own half of a local giftshop ($30,000) so I am definitly not new to investing in companys, despite my age.

Our parents helped us achieve a start and we took it from there.

To get to the point, Joe had told me that he was getting pro skaters to sign with stasis and then they would help design the new skater oriented shoes, which is what the New Zealand Market has a need for.

He had asked me for a minimum $33,000 investment, now in anybodys case thats alot of money, and this was long before he had any skater made shoes that were avalible.

So i waited, and waited, and waited for him to bring these shoes out.

It never happened, yet he was still asking for my investment, which i declined under the need for the shoes the market wanted.

Then when he asked to finally give him the money out of faith that the shoes would be made if he had the investment he needed i declined as i had a bad feeling about the idea and my financial advisers agreed.

Then he stopped e-mailing me and stopped all contact and thats the last i ever heard from him.

Looking back on it now, its actally quite scary to think about.

Now thats how you nearly steal alot of money off somebody, and how i nearly made one of the worst investments ever.

Here is the last lot of e-mails i saved that we sent to eachother:

Kevin M <kevmoseven7@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Joe,

Hows it going dude?

Was just wondering if you had got any new sponsored skaters?

Cheers Buddy,

Kevin Moorhead

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:07:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Stasis
To: kevmoseven7@hotmail.com

not any big name ones yet... i am working on rodney mullen,shaun white, and sheckler... i got a couple of up and comers... we are putting on the stasis site..when we redo it at the end of the ,month, Joe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin M <kevmoseven7@hotmail.com> wrote:
good stuff, when you start bringing out a few skater oriented shoes and shirts and hats, I will be taking a big interest, thats what the New Zealand Market will love, im sure of it.

Cheers

Kevin "Kevmo7" Moorhead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah ... i am going to post up the new shirts...and the new shoes next week... china keeps delaying my ****... i think the rest of the new ****...will be here sometime next week sometime...well i am actually and going to put up the new shirts tonite and the newwer shirts i will but up nest week

Bishop Phillips CEO/Executive Producer
Stunt101inc/Stasis Shoes
757-218-3737
www.Stasisshoes.com

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-01-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stasis Shoes = big mistake

kevmo did you search around this site at all about this guy ?

you must not have or you would have never considered giving him money
Old 08-01-2008, 07:11 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hahahahhahha your last name is moorhead....
and a dead givaway of him being a lier would have been shekler... that kid is a money grubing crybaby that makes everone on a skatebord look like a fool.... ryan shekler needs to die or stop crying on national tv
Old 08-01-2008, 07:15 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

glad u dint bite into that BS...that dude is a sheister from the start...oh and +1 on the last name..lol that ***** great!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:19 AM

da Liks is a decent person

mullen, white and sheckler?? haha thats funny!! stasis cant afford them!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:21 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by old man roger
kevmo did you search around this site at all about this guy ?

you must not have or you would have never considered giving him money
I did, i always do alot of research but i just thought it was because he was just starting out and there were a few bumps in the road, but as the months past, i knew something wasent right.

and other haterz:

Dont hate on my lastname!!! hahahahhaha nah im used to it, Casey Stoner must get the same treatment in motogp
Old 08-01-2008, 07:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
I did, i always do alot of research but i just thought it was because he was just starting out and there were a few bumps in the road, but as the months past, i knew something wasent right.

And dont hate on my lastname!!! hahahahhaha nah im used to it, Casey Stoner must get the same treatment in motogp
you didn't search good enough or you didn't read whole threads cause this guy has been scamming people for years and most of it is spelled out on this sight
Old 08-01-2008, 07:25 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

you didn't search good enough or you didn't read whole threads cause this guy has been scamming people for years and most of it is spelled out on this sight
Dude he was always telling me that people were lieing and snaking his way out of it, i deleted most of the e-mails but im sure you would have loved a few.

Even so, i can see the error of my ways, i should have listened to you OMR!

and goddman i still need to buy a subcage off you, do you have any for CRF450's??

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-01-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:28 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
Dude he was always telling me that people were lieing and snaking his way out of it, i deleted most of the e-mails but im sure you would have loved a few.

Even so, i can see the error of my ways, i should have listened to you OMR!

and goddman i still need to buy a subcage off you, do you have any for CRF450's??
nothing for a 450....lol
Old 08-01-2008, 07:30 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

nothing for a 450....lol
damn, ahh well ill ask a few of my mates if they want a subcage, ill get you a sale for your good work!!!

Also for you guys that dont know, my lastname is what makes up my Nickname:

Kevmo7 -

Kev (Kevin) Mo (Moorhead) 7 (7th Generation in my family)

came up with that 9 years ago lol

Pretty tricky huh :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

This thread is kinda depressing, this should make everybody happy:
Name:  hot.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  63.0 KB
Name:  sexy.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  17.6 KB

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-01-2008 at 07:50 AM. Reason: because im bord and im gonna ruin my own thread with heaps of pics of girls
Old 08-01-2008, 08:01 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

33,000 wouldn't pay a month of Shecklers' salary with Etnies.... just a thought
Old 08-01-2008, 08:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i tried to tell u and others about this ****** but u didnt listen!!!!

u have but ur bandwaggon self to blame.....thats wat u get for trying to "fit in" with these SL idiots that dont look outside the box!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by DURTY
i tried to tell u and others about this ****** but u didnt listen!!!!

u have but ur bandwaggon self to blame.....thats wat u get for trying to "fit in" with these SL idiots that dont look outside the box!!!!
I remember those dayz....

I also remember not picking sides and saying to Joe that he should sort out his customer service after reading what you had to say.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow... Can't believe you actually believed anything he said

I'm still waiting on my shirt/shoes
Old 08-01-2008, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by nags
wow... Can't believe you actually believed anything he said

I'm still waiting on my shirt/shoes
NAGS tell me ur joking!?!?!?!? u actually wanted to rock stasis shoes?????
Old 08-01-2008, 08:58 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

No, but he PM'd me out of the blue and offered me a free shirt and free pair of shoes.. Figured I could at least work on the bike in the shoes and use the shirt as a rag lol
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 AM

ok thats more like it..........
Old 08-01-2008, 09:37 AM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

No, but he PM'd me out of the blue and offered me a free shirt and free pair of shoes.. Figured I could at least work on the bike in the shoes and use the shirt as a rag lol

Sucks about his company not making it but why not come on here and give refunds and say he is sorry it did not work out?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YOGURT

Sucks about his company not making it but why not come on here and give refunds and say he is sorry it did not work out?
Thats what Durty was asking him forever
Old 08-01-2008, 10:29 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YOGURT

because he got stabbed and is in a coma

Quick Reply: Stasis Shoes = big mistake