Stunting An 05 Gsxr 600

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person
Re: Stunting An 05 Gsxr 600

I LOVE my gsxr's. I beefed the **** out of my stunt one and it was well worth it. I have the 905 stay, powers cage, powers subcage, powers, subties, scapeworks tubular steel subframe with 12 bar built in, and I beat the **** out of it. Never any problems, and i hardly EVER have to repair or replace anything on it. They are awesome if you just put a round bar and a subcage too.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:06 PM

staceface is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda

J-beats was rocking the 08 gsxr for a while and went back to his 05 he said it was better.
WERD I LOVE J BEATZ!!! best quote ever came from him and warren jamez... YOUR WHEELIES IS GARBAGE PUPPIES haha it was better when they said it clownin. i love those throw back street bike movies!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:12 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda
I rock a 04 gsxr got the stunt stay, sun dooby cage, sun dooby subcage and reinforced subframe. if you learning and don't got bp you might as well go buy as many subframes as you can get cuz if you hit it hard it will crack but you can weld em

the real big difference from the gsxr and other bikes is the TWITCHY *** throttle. VERY HARD to get smooth ****.
Yep my first stunt ready bike was my 01 GSXR>. it came with a actualyu minty subframe.. I blew it quick.. Well actualy in all honesty a FAT Friend of mine got on it.. and 12'd it so hard it BROKE in 2 spots.. no crack.. BROKE

and on the throttle note I thought i really sucked.. but my bike had a 64 inch rear tooth ..

My friends nicknamed my bike the death machine.. because of the Throttle..

I named it the Tank.. Because i built myself a gangster *** subframe and the bike soonly became indestructable... if you scroll down you'll see pics of it.. and like i said.> I can build a nother one.. I need a mock up bike for it.. and it wont be pretty.. but - IT will be ARMY strong!
price of metal, shipping.. and 40 dollars for a sack of chronic ill weld anyone on here one up ! ( If i can get a buddy to let me borrow the bik efor a mach up)
Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 PM

Decimation is a decent person

I love mine as well....I broke the **** out of the stock subframe and then I purchased a ScrapeWorks. MotoPsycho did you just bolt your subframe right on....i was worried about rippin the tabs off the frame!?! Anyhow...I love my Gix....then again...I suck so my opinion doesnt matter!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Decimation
I love mine as well....I broke the **** out of the stock subframe and then I purchased a ScrapeWorks. MotoPsycho did you just bolt your subframe right on....i was worried about rippin the tabs off the frame!?! Anyhow...I love my Gix....then again...I suck so my opinion doesnt matter!
What i did was.. Got some square tubing.. made some ears of some thin bar and welded it on the tubes.. then I drilled the holes as the same size of the stock one..

Then I built my subframe together after the 4 pieces of tubes.. I cut the top pieces shorter then the botom.. u can scroll back and see a nice pic of it.. It was ugly.. It was a quick fix that turned out to be a forever fix.. I to this day can grind down all the excess bulky pieces of steel and non needed welds.. and make it perdy polished or whatever..

So yea.. I could even jus build the subframe.. and leave the ears not welded on the tubes.. SO i woudlnt need a mock up for the gsxr.. I would jus need to know the dimensions of the ears so it doenst look like a catapult or is to low looking..

Buy lowgrade bolts for the subframe.. ( bolt to Frame bolts) or.. Hollow them out by drilling them out

They will break.. Your bike will not.. cost you 40 cents every time u do break a bolt

I dont know why EVERY person with a gsxr doesnt do this.. I thought i was god creating life after i did this.. Tho some companys were already making them.. Its a ovious MUST mod you got to do.. But gsxrs are tanks withh these.. too bad they got chopy throtles!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 PM

toofancy83 is a decent person

its gonna fall apart
Old 07-29-2008, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by toofancy83
its gonna fall apart
only thing iv broken is handlebars and levers

01 was a good year.. same with 02 THROTTLE BODYS baby..

wish the 01 would of been a 02

:YEAH