who is this??

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:14 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough
Re: who is this??

Originally Posted by atnuts
do you think if he started riding again he'd be back on top? I think he would pick up all the new tricks in no time. but there are alot of good riders out there doing some sick ****.
None of the tricks anyone is doing now are new to Gary.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

scary gary is fawkin killin it...those combos were NICE..and his RL O's were way over on the edge of the tire..sikness...
Old 07-29-2008, 06:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

dont forget that that video is over 3 years old
Old 07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea thats the part thats blowin my mind...its a shame he doesnt stunt anymore...i wonder what he'd be doin now...
Old 07-29-2008, 09:13 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
I've heard everythign from everything from he went to zuma racing to he started doin pills to he just got bored and blew up to fast

never really got a straight answer
Hopefully not doing pills, I wouldn't think so, but ya never know. It does suck that he quit riding though. Does he even follow stunt riding anymore or talk to anyone that he used to ride with.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:16 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Gary KILLED IT!
Doing tricks 3 years ago that people are just starting to think of now!
I rode with him at the spot a lot and we would sit there taking a smoke brake and would start bullshitting about tricks that we thought could not be done..
He would get on the bike and try it if he didnt get it the first time he got it by the 2nd or 3rd then he looked like he had been doing it for years!
No one who ever rode with him at comps or saw videos never saw how he really rode with friends at the spot!
The spot riding with friends was awesome. It was always fun times riding all night.
I have to say him and ***** and the Orlando guys were the reason i kept coming into Orlando every weekend to ride before i moved here and they are the reason i progressed to were i am now.