Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 05:38 AM

Gilad is a decent person
Re: One ride OMR review..........

Here is the best looking shirt for summer 2008 :YEAH

at least the bike is on 1 wheel

Old 07-26-2008, 05:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol , i was hoping you would forget to post it...

in my defense the shirts were made by my female cousin and my girl so i had no part in choosing the design....

how were they supposed to know a 6xze doing a no person power wheelie wasn't cool
Old 07-26-2008, 06:16 AM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

i really want one of those t-shirts they're awesome :YEAH
Old 07-26-2008, 06:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by birdie
i really want one of those t-shirts they're awesome :YEAH
ya right ....there all gone any ways
Old 07-26-2008, 08:40 AM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Gilad

i think the best part of the tee other that not having a person on it is the fact that there are no rear pegs at all on the bike
Old 07-26-2008, 08:44 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Those brake rotors are
Old 07-26-2008, 08:51 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

bwahhaahaaa OMG

keep that shirt, as soon as roger changes the design it´s gonna be a classic!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:42 PM
also known as OMR

the rear pegs are part of the exhaust bracket but it aint no subcage...lol
Old 07-26-2008, 03:53 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi fellas!

I can't afford gas, come up and ride with me!

(but in all seriousness, I gotta get off my *** next week, get a job, so I can come ******* ride! I can barely afford $5 a day to ride right now lol)
Old 07-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hahahah thats awesome!
Old 07-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

ohhhh snap i wish i had one, roger your dead to me. from now on your old man durren.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:16 PM
also known as OMR

lol .
Old 07-26-2008, 08:17 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

OH GOD! that shirt is awful!!!!!!!!!! OMR........ How did you let that **** slip through quality control? it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for that cheesy gray spotted looking fabric and the 92' Katana 750...........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:04 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Hi fellas!

I can't afford gas, come up and ride with me!
(but in all seriousness, I gotta get off my *** next week, get a job, so I can come ******* ride! I can barely afford $5 a day to ride right now lol)
**** I can't afford gas later either!!!!
You ride EVERY day?? lucky bastard... no wonder your'e gettin good so fast! lol

allright I'll come up... what are you doin tomorrow? oh ****... nevermind
it's supposed to rain.... maybe I can talk Dillen into comin over next weekend too. let me get idle on lock! haha... four sessions and I'm pretty much caught back up to where I was on the gix!
tell ya what...
Wanna come stay down here for a weekend pretty soon and make some skrilla helpin me on a sidejob? Only about 7 hours worth of work spread out for two days, 2 hours the first powerwashin and about 5 painting the next, so we'd have plenty of time to ride!

I know I'm going to have to use another guy on it anyways, so after reading your post, I just thought I'd offer....
I could probably come pick you and ur bike up around the airport or somin that friday and bring you back up there on Sunday or Sat night too. Wouldn't have to worry about **** while you were here....... that's the best I can do for ya right now tho bro...

Good luck on the job search!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:30 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

rock the bannana.....:YEAH
Old 07-28-2008, 05:06 AM
also known as OMR

new shirt design !!!!!! what do you guys think ???

Name:  Untitled-1copy.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  86.2 KB

Old 07-28-2008, 05:09 AM
also known as OMR

this was the first draft of the new design but we got strickly stunts to spiff it up a bit

Old 07-28-2008, 07:02 AM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

count me in for a shirt Roger
Old 07-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

i'll be making my own OMR t-shirt
Old 07-28-2008, 12:03 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

forget the subcage....I'm buying a shirt! lol

Quick Reply: One ride OMR review..........