View Poll Results: How often do we hurt ourselves?
Every Time I practice
30.77%
Every other time
11.54%
Once in three
26.92%
Once in four or less
30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Daily injury... you too?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 11:13 AM

sxscroggie is a decent person
Daily injury... you too?

So it seems almost everytime i practice i hurt myself. I don't mean broken legs and whatever, but consistent minor injuries that cause constant pain for 48+ hours.
yesterday it was hella windy. i mean, like 25mph w/ 45mph gusts. my spot is an old road, running roughly east west, and the wind was out of the west, so it was Not directly from the side. I was goin slow, low idle, at bp. gust pushed hard to the right, and i Think i over compensated, bike dropped left, hard. i saved it, no crash, and the bike came down roughly 180 degrees and somehow in the process i kicked the bike ( I think) i've got this Huge knot on my right shin.
time before that stalled it (killed the engine) at 12'o clock (too much brake) my dumb *** went right and the bike followed. cage hit my left knee when I hit the ground.
Constantly getting hurt. I suck. but not completely.
Everyone else?
Old 06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: Daily injury... you too?

even if i dot crash im beatin the **** out of my body somehow... its part of the game
Old 06-27-2008, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

depends what tricks im working on. lately im takin it easy
Old 06-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

LOL Ii've only crashed out of stupidity.. I dont' really crash otherwise..*knocks on wood*
Old 06-27-2008, 11:47 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
even if i dot crash im beatin the **** out of my body somehow... its part of the game
thats exactly what happens to me! stretching and warming up/drinking lotsa water helps a bit..

a bit..
Old 06-27-2008, 11:55 AM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

when my forks broke , my injuries are over a year old . . . still hurts the morning after riding , , , , ankles the most tho
Old 06-27-2008, 12:48 PM

crazywalt is a decent person

I have really good luck lately, Only 3 bad ones in the last 3 years other than that just minnor bruise, mostly from my ghetto *** tank.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

circle practice is killing me! I wreck hard at least 2-3 times each time I'm out, I think over the last few sessions I've gotten like 5 new scars
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by Beto
circle practice is killing me! I wreck hard at least 2-3 times each time I'm out, I think over the last few sessions I've gotten like 5 new scars
its lookin good though man! your learning high speed rl's instead of ss circles haha
Old 06-27-2008, 01:11 PM

blaquenova is a decent person

Not to many injuries on regular sessions, but dislocated my shoulder one session and flipped a stoppie that resulted in a broken pinky toe and a broken rib . The rib still hurts and its been about a month. Pay hard to play hard i guess
Old 06-27-2008, 01:15 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

constantly getting bone bruises, my wrists never stop hurting, my shins always bleeding or busted up... among the others.. but i love it too much to stop.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:16 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I hurt my bike every time I ride
Old 06-27-2008, 01:21 PM

blaquenova is a decent person

Originally Posted by y2kmk
constantly getting bone bruises, my wrists never stop hurting, my shins always bleeding or busted up... among the others.. but i love it too much to stop.

I agree, but some reason my job doesnt understand . I tell them to deal with it . Its rough if u do alot of physical work, but cant stop its like a crack addict .
Old 06-27-2008, 01:21 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

Small injurys every now and then. but right know my wrist kills me after a session. mostly my left hand from working the clutch and brake. doesn't stop me but hurt the next day at work.

But in this game you are lucky to only get a couple of bumps and small cuts
Old 06-27-2008, 01:25 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have constant crashes or anything

but I always have a good 5-10 bruises all over my legs from jamming my legs into the tank/bars/pegs..

And my left knee ALWAYS kills me.. Because Its my bad knee, and its the knee I put all my weight on during standup's
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
its lookin good though man! your learning high speed rl's instead of ss circles haha
lol thanks! Yeah I just got a bigger spot so hopefully I can work on ss circles and fib circles too.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

combo O practice hurts!!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:45 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wait I looked at most of your ages and all I have to say is wait. Im 32 Ive been riding in some form or another for 25 years dirt, street, lot you name it I have broken bones in all of them. After every session I always have some pain somewhere, but I have minimized the physical impact by working out 6 days a week, stretching, and gd suppliments. Thats what seems to be key in this sport physical fitness, i guess just like any other sport.

Whats starting to kill me is depending on the wheather when i wake up past injuries bother me, but I cant stop! This is the one thing i have kept constant in my life and once I get on my bike all the pain goes away.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

my legs are always beat to ****, my shoulder is fucked, my back hurts, my neck hurts. its the price you pay, man up sally struthers!
Old 06-27-2008, 03:09 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by Beto
lol thanks! Yeah I just got a bigger spot so hopefully I can work on ss circles and fib circles too.
fib too the left will help you when you start learning ss circles. itll keep you from leanin too the inside of the circle, like i was.

kinda break a bad habit before it starts

Quick Reply: Daily injury... you too?