tygershark cages

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 09:43 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: tygershark cages

good to no i like the advice from the guys that crash alot cause they put the cages to the best test. thanks to the advice
Old 06-17-2008, 09:44 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
I have owned every cage in the industry and I can say with ease that tyger shark is by far the best quality.

slaps on fast
takes a beating
and looks great

-Clint Ewing
+1. Tyger shark is a good brand. But some cages work better with some bikes than others........
Old 06-17-2008, 09:44 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dstunter
the ts looks really small on the f4i
I agree! I laughed the first time I saw my cage. But for once in life size doesnt matter.

Bruce (TS owner) is a master fabracator who has found a way to pinpoint how the bike hits the ground and where and builds his cages for f4is to work around that. One of TS's biggest positives is its compact size.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:46 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by AZ_GSXR_750
+1. Tyger shark is a good brand. But some cages work better with some bikes than others........
+1

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
good to no i like the advice from the guys that crash alot cause they put the cages to the best test. thanks to the advice
LOL, thats my best trick! Some of the guys I ride with run and hide behind there trucks when I show up to mess with me. Its pretty funny.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:46 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

ok.... i have never got a case cover for less the 100 bucks!
now lets just say that i am going to my spot nere me... about 30 min 55 miles @ 25 cents a mile..=13.75 + cage 375.... then i get to my spot and i ride for 20 min start trying O's an BOOM highside hard.... smashes my case cover...... **** OIL EVERYWHERE!!!!! so now i have a wrecked cage case cover and maybe CASE = fucked motor will leak forever!!!
lets just say it was a casecover..... now this will probly happen again so i should get woodcraft or somthing of the sort so thats lik 250... ok
now the math for that day 13.75 gas + 375 for cage + 50 bucks of oil + 250 for woodcraft case cover = 692.50$ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will go with SI..... 219 and it will last 1-2 seasons idk about you but i never plan on keeping a bike for more then a cuple seasons!!!!!!
now lets rethink this with a SI cage.... blowin out O's highside aw ****.... bent my cage a little!!!!! pick it up keep ridding!!!! no oil all over the spot no broken cas or case cover and no waisted day!!!! cages are suposed to protect your CASE AND CASE COVER if they dont then they are NOT doing there job..... and i would have saved 473.50
thanxs BRUCE but no thanxs i am ganna stay with what PROTECTS my motor not just some prity over priced race rail!!!!

Last edited by Trick; 06-18-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:06 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
I have owned every cage in the industry and I can say with ease that tyger shark is by far the best quality.

slaps on fast
takes a beating
and looks great

-Clint Ewing
you sell these things or what???? nice presentation.... i got a fekllah to fab a badassed cage...tig welded never broke a weld or bent a tube....nuff sed
Old 06-18-2008, 08:59 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

thinkin about getting one.just trying to get some ideas on what people think of them.

I say **** off and stop stealing peoples usernames.

Use the search button, plenty of info

whats next? a Moe malina? Young man Rodger? 1kane?

b-bullo? Christie pfieffer?

Last edited by Peter Steele; 06-18-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Dstunter stole Dstunts username
Old 06-18-2008, 09:37 AM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
now lets just say that i am going to my spot nere me... about 30 min 55 miles @ 25 cents a mile..=13.75 + cage 375.... then i get to my spot and i ride for 20 min start trying O's an BOOM highside hard.... smashes my case cover...... **** OIL EVERYWHERE!!!!! so now i have a wrecked cage case cover and maybe CASE = fucked motor will leak forever!!!
lets just say it was a casecover..... now this will probly happen again so i should get woodcraft or somthing of the sort so thats lik 250... ok
now the math for that day 13.75 gas + 375 for cage + 50 bucks of oil + 250 for woodcraft case cover = 692.50$ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will go with SI..... 219 and it will last 1-2 seasons idk about you but i never plan on keeping a bike for more then a cuple seasons!!!!!!
now lets rethink this with a SI cage.... blowin out O's highside aw ****.... bent my cage a little!!!!! pick it up keep ridding!!!! no oil all over the spot no broken cas or case cover and no waisted day!!!! cages are suposed to protect your CASE AND CASE COVER if they dont then they are NOT doing there job..... and i would have saved 473.50
thanxs BRUCE but no thanxs i am ganna stay with what PROTECTS my motor not just some prity over priced race rail!!!!
Dont act like your this pro stunter thats been doing this forever. I saw you when you joined this forum and your new whoolie skills. Maybe you have learned alot but I doubt you have had anything more than 2 seasons really stunting....Quit blowing smoke out, Your post are always way over done with little fact.....No one is saying SI is junk. Were just saying tygershark is up their in the running. Yeah my motor mounts are low ( all 600RR ) but this cage gets the job done and again look at the pics. NOT EVEN BY MY STATOR at ALL.. I would have to wad that **** up in a ball. And even if i did that LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:45 AM
cereal killa

where the **** are you buying your parts????? mang cases can't cost that much unless you are getting them gold-plated man.ever hear of used? hahaha it's a stunt bike right? go out and ******* ride like ya stole it not like you just bought it....you complain about cost and waa-waa! you want me to warm you up a bottle of milk child?
Old 06-18-2008, 01:43 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by poni
where the **** are you buying your parts????? mang cases can't cost that much unless you are getting them gold-plated man.ever hear of used? hahaha it's a stunt bike right? go out and ******* ride like ya stole it not like you just bought it....you complain about cost and waa-waa! you want me to warm you up a bottle of milk child?
Re-read Tricks post. Instead of buying some weak, cast, stock part.....he was doing what most stunters do and upgrading the part to a much stronger one in the cenario of having a TS cage. LOL....Trick's not complaining at all.....he has an SI. He's just explaining what could happen to a TS owner......AND, I must say.....it can happen, I've seen it.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:54 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kntmare181
Yeah my motor mounts are low ( all 600RR ) but this cage gets the job done and again look at the pics. NOT EVEN BY MY STATOR at ALL.. I would have to wad that **** up in a ball. And even if i did that LIFETIME WARRANTY!
TS did an awesome job relocating the slider on the '07 600rr so that it's a few inches higher than the motor mount, now Bruce just needs to apply that idea to your model and "walla"......no more rolling up on the tank/controls. As for the case cover cracking.....we're talking about the F4i version. The TS bar sits about 3/4 inch off the case cover, and it doesn't even bend the cage when it cracks the cover, it just flexes in, and flexes right back out. So, in reality.....the cage is still in great shape, but the bike is now OOC. That's the only point I'm trying to make.......It may have a lifetime warranty...BUT...will it protect the bike the BEST possible way?
Old 06-18-2008, 02:11 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

the ts looks really small on the f4i
you body looks really small with that big *** head.....
Name:  Deweysnoggin.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  68.9 KB

left yaself open 4 that 1,I just had 2....
Old 06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Dont act like your this pro stunter thats been doing this forever. I saw you when you joined this forum and your new whoolie skills. Maybe you have learned alot but I doubt you have had anything more than 2 seasons really stunting....Quit blowing smoke out, Your post are always way over done with little fact.....No one is saying SI is junk. Were just saying tygershark is up their in the running. Yeah my motor mounts are low ( all 600RR ) but this cage gets the job done and again look at the pics. NOT EVEN BY MY STATOR at ALL.. I would have to wad that **** up in a ball. And even if i did that LIFETIME WARRANTY!
i have never once posted pics on here (dont own a camera) YOUR A LIAR AND FAILURE..... i am not talking about 600rr i am talkin 636 and f4i so go stick your head back up your *** where it belongs and stop getting all but hurt becuase i thin anyone who recomends tygershark to beginers is a ******* jackass.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:00 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by poni
listen my little poni.... i have put more money into my bike then you can imagine.... custom wheel scrapeworks subframe hohey everything... what i am saying is that you clowns are tlaking about how you have to replace si cages !!!! but if you buy one of the ts cages you have a very good chance of crushing a case or cover witch will cost you money and if you have crushed one then your probly want to buy a stronger aftermarket one and then you have to send your cage back to cali
Old 06-18-2008, 03:07 PM
cereal killa

listen my little poni.... i have put more money into my bike then you can imagine.... custom wheel scrapeworks subframe hohey everything... what i am saying is that you clowns are tlaking about how you have to replace si cages !!!! but if you buy one of the ts cages you have a very good chance of crushing a case or cover witch will cost you money and if you have crushed one then your probly want to buy a stronger aftermarket one and then you have to send your cage back to cali
**** dude...i agree witcha...i never had a cage for a while and i broke a collar bone,stator,case and ego....i had to get my head on straight and spend some ******* money...cage/12/high output stator/case. I do suggest a bad *** cage for squids and like i said, i got my cage fab'd for my bike w fairings...I have dumped that **** so many times and the bars have never neded tweaking for installation or for clearance of the stator casing. the welds never crack and dude does such a sweet job...i hafta post some piks...it's not rinky-dink either....go big, go hard core or break some **** and drag ur poor **** box home...buy a good cage!

FYI....what's up with the squid on ur helmet dude?
Old 06-18-2008, 03:08 PM
squid hunter

Dont act like your this pro stunter thats been doing this forever. I saw you when you joined this forum and your new whoolie skills. Maybe you have learned alot but I doubt you have had anything more than 2 seasons really stunting.
i have been on here since 04 you got here 06???? how would you have seen me when i joined SQUID

your just another clown trying to build a stuntlife rep.... knock it off... leave the flaming to the pros
Old 06-18-2008, 03:39 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Peter Steele

hey listen you ****** little bitch, i was asking the stunters on here not your bitch ***,and if you dont like my username and you think i stole it,well why dont your punk *** come on down here to macon g.a and get it back you ****** ***.but im sure a bitch ***** like you dont have the money so when you get here,if your punkass even has the ***** to showup.ill hand it to you along with your ***.oh yeah i forgot fuckoff *****.

Last edited by Dstunter; 06-18-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: cause peter pan is a bitch
Old 06-18-2008, 04:07 PM
squid hunter

my squid helmet is the ****!!! wait till you see my Boston celtics SQUIDHUNTER187 jersey...... ballin!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:00 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Peter Steele

whoaaaa ......mr steele ....I have been on stuntlife for a while now and I have never heard of any other D stunter.....so wtf....if you got a problem with my boi, I am sure he will pay for your plane trip and ya food, so you can come straiten ya ****..........com'on you know you need a vacation and a good ol georgia *** whoopin. ...bring ya bike 2 SQUID

Quick Reply: tygershark cages