my first stuntwars.....and last.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 01:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
my first stuntwars.....and last.

alright, i'm gonna go on a little rant here....explaining my past couple weeks

showtime motorsports set up the entire stunt wars in wisconsin the past weekend...or should i say....paid for it.

i'm friends with eric from showtime, he actually sponsors me and supports the sport, that's why he pushed so hard to get this event to come to wisconsin.

i suggested that we work together to promote the event, only sensible thing to do since it's only 2 hours from my house, i have a lot of support from the state of wisconsin obviously.

so after a rocky relationship with road americe in the past (we used to do shows there, but got a bad rep for burning things, starting riots, and blowing things up in the campground area for the ama race weekend) i actually called george, the pres or road america and formally appologized for past behavior, EVEN though he has no idea who actually "vertical mischief" consists of, i'm the last remaining RIDING member......whatever, that's a long story, so i suggest we do a show during the ama race weekend the weekend BEFORE stunt wars to help promote the next weekend's event.....showtime lets me ride with him to do my free show, i sold 2 shirts to cover one day's worth of food......whatever, i support this sport

the week before stunt wars i drove 40 mins one way to do a radio gig promoting stunt wars.....half a day shot.

todd colbert has had my team's footage in many of his dvd's....i bent over backwards to help with stunt wars in wisconsin because it was a local event and i wanted to see it succeed. todd colbert NEVER once took the time to come up to me and thank me for helpin put more money in his pocket....in fact, when i showed up to the event that i helped promote, i was expected to set up in the gravel parking lot off the main traffic area.....i had to throw a **** fit just to get my bike parked on pavement and an ez up with a table on pavement----todd, a simple conversation from you would have gone a LONG ways like....hey, i appreciate your help with stuntwars!

now lets talk about the false advertising

longest stoppie---our sport has ONE event where there is a winner and loser, no biased opinions...i told this to everybody this weekend, whoever rolls the furthest wins......slap yourself for letting the road america staff for allowing the comp to be held on a 200 foot straight, especially on one of the largest road racing venues in america.....do it in pit lane, if they needed the entire track for the 2 hours that i saw cars on it for, just use pit lane, its only about 3000 feet long and about 60 feet wide.

what is stuntwars?

is it a concert venue? fmx? what is it???

the 20k that was spent on bubba sparx should have been spent on payouts instead--bottom line, stuntwars doesn't care about promoting the riders....that's what pisses me off, your staff confronted me 3 times asking if i had any shirts to "donate".....i donated 2 weekends of shows, even passed up a well paying show.....and you have the ***** to ask for more shirts????

the setup of this event was all jacked

riders are the most important part of a stunt comp-bottom line

there were two vending areas....what the ****.

slap yourself todd

the riders that compete sell things to pay for their trip, INCORPORATE vending in the pits, but don't have two different spots....the riders are the most important....the setup sucked, people had to walk 1000 feet just to get to the pits.....most unprofessional setup i've ever seen

you pay the top 10 in freestyle.....why not qualify 20 then???? alot of good riders got sent home, luke duke was jacked if you ask me.

there was plenty of downtime sun. for more riding.....acro pat should have gotten some time out there, he sucks at everything other than acro's....he has ***** of steel and that's what makes this sport, he's the only rider that EVERYBODY wanted to watch all the time because everbody knew he was gonna eat **** HARD.

road america has a big chip on their shoulder against me and vertical mischief....that's why the fire sat. night and the burning down of a brick building got blamed on me......whatever ********, don't come confront me about it, just start rumours saying that i'm unprofessional and like to destroy ****.....i wont deny the fact of eggin on the two guys to blow tires off thier bikes sat. night....

bottom line....i'm not salty cause i didn't make the top ten, it sucked having to answer why i didn't get to ride sun. until team event, but there were a lot of people in the crowd that came to show support for what i'm doing as well....i'm not a top 10 rider in indiv. freestyle anymore.....top 20 maybe

i wont be doing any more stunt wars events and don't want my name associated with todd colbert, your true side definately showed, you like money in your pocket.

XDL for life----by the riders, FOR the riders.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my first stuntwars.....and last.

Stuntwars has been a joke for years now... XDL is the **** and Thomas has created something that will truly push the sport forward.

Stuntwars was just a novelty for a while, now it's just a memory.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:28 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

it sucks to hear man, but isn't this why no one likes oldbert?

support xdl......problem solved
Old 06-16-2008, 01:29 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

**** sux
Old 06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

everyone bitches about stunt wars but people still go ..... so until that stops it will still continue. I havent been back since 04 when I shipped 3,000 stuntcards down and came back with 2500 LOL LOL waited in vendor line for 2 hours while the staff stunted their 50 in the pl...I expected WAY MORE.

XDL is where the future is at thanks to Thomas $.02
Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 PM

svh7878 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Bubba but I hope they didn't actually pay him 20G's for 5 songs you could hardly hear. What the hell was up with the sound anyway? Perfect before the "concert" and after but during the system just sucked ****. I fealt embarrassed for everyone involved.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I'm suprised todd didn't try to grab your leg for scrap metal...after 5 judgement day dvds and however many stuntwars the only thing changed is his bank account balance.

Last edited by EZEC; 06-16-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: little buttons, big thumbs
Old 06-16-2008, 01:59 PM

todd colbert is all about the money, like i said, all he had to do was come over and be sociable......i was the guy standing around all weekend with a prosthetic leg, not too hard to miss.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:03 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

I <3 SL
Old 06-16-2008, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
it sucks to hear man, but isn't this why no one likes oldbert?

support xdl......problem solved
yes, i agree with you, i've felt that way for a while, but i figured, you know, it's only 2 hours away......might as well try to help out as much as i can.......and today, the monday after, i am certain of two things

1.i wont do anything for todd colbert ever again
2.i'm gonna practice my *** off to improve my riding
Old 06-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I agree hundred percent. The event could of and should of been ten times better. The location for the riders to compete on sucked and taking away longest stoppie pissed off every rider I talked to about it...not to mention pissed off the fans that came there to see some crazy endo rolling.

although Bill and Joe going head to head on the tie breaker was awsome and very entertaining to watch.

and it was my pleasure to roast my tire sat. night :YEAH hah
Old 06-16-2008, 02:24 PM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ryan you doing good job and some drunk people doing stuipd stuff and i back offf. anyway it great see you again ryan and keep pratince more
Old 06-16-2008, 02:28 PM

also i was pissed off after find out someone stolen my gas can was full now it empty and someone told me someone took it and start fire thats so stuipd.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:02 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by stargurlz
Ryan you doing good job and some drunk people doing stuipd stuff and i back offf. anyway it great see you again ryan and keep pratince more
also i was pissed off after find out someone stolen my gas can was full now it empty and someone told me someone took it and start fire thats so stuipd.
Complete sentences help!!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM

wtf why every post i put and people complain about my post i just made thread to let everyone know i m deaf wtf thats lame!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Complete sentences help!!
wtf why every post i put and people complain about my post i just made thread to let everyone know i m deaf wtf thats lame!
mr farley please insert foot to mouth
Old 06-16-2008, 03:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

gonna pick on ryans limp next ?
Old 06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
N/A

(A)

SORRY SORRY SORRY... I didn't see that thread and if I had known I would understand. Ben is the same way, he is deaf so his sentences are jumbled too so again I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by old man roger
mr farley please insert foot to mouth gonna pick on ryans limp next ?
(B)
*******!!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
(A)

SORRY SORRY SORRY... I didn't see that thread and if I had known I would understand. Ben is the same way, he is deaf so his sentences are jumbled too so again I'm sorry.

(B)
*******!!
not very often i get to pick on you
Old 06-16-2008, 03:19 PM
N/A

Well I do feel like a ***** so it was understandable... I would have done the same to you.

Quick Reply: my first stuntwars.....and last.