R6 Stunt Setup

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 12:46 PM

Stunter-X is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R6 Stunt Setup

Sounds like you got it figured out on your own. Where are you stunting in St. Cloud? I used to live there.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:55 PM

Stunter-X is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't make the trip. There are plenty of back roads that are straight and long that have barely any traffic on them. And riding by yourself is cool until you knock yourself out and get found by some stranger.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:22 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

better do the oil pump mod too...

Old 06-14-2008, 01:52 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
I thought only gixxers had that problem?
I think he is trying to sell you something... Oil pump with a side of skitch shoes...
Old 06-14-2008, 02:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR subcage w ESD stunt pegs. Butter.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and instead of the dirtbike bars, get convertibars. I'm about to pick up a set of those. Completely adjustable to whatever position you like.

www.convertibars.com

***** look
Old 06-14-2008, 02:55 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh and instead of the dirtbike bars, get convertibars. I'm about to pick up a set of those. Completely adjustable to whatever position you like.

www.convertibars.com

***** look
i think those look worse than dirtbike bars.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:58 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

They may look bad but that **** looks pretty interesting...since you could set the bars up how you'd want them to be. Not just trying to get used to a certain setup.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:01 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I thought only gixxers had that problem?
i never had any problems, but i had an 05, so you might want to check with blackass (aka sytfu_R6) he rocks a 07.

THE CLEAN AIR MOD IS A MUST!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SIC J
You really think so? There clip ons but theyre adjustable. IMO they look much better than DB's but to each his own
Old 06-14-2008, 03:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by REVLIMIT
They may look bad but that **** looks pretty interesting...since you could set the bars up how you'd want them to be. Not just trying to get used to a certain setup.
I dont even think they look bad. IMO they look like clip ons w a little rise to em like heli bars or something similar. Here's pics of them on kj's bike. They look pretty pimp to me.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...30-post79.html
Old 06-14-2008, 03:40 PM

You really think so? There clip ons but theyre adjustable. IMO they look much better than DB's but to each his own
sure do. you got this long *** bar running down the side of your forks. looks dumb and hideous to me.

I'm all for setting your bike up for comfort and all but i think its gettin a lil out of hand. maybe im just old school and still like the OG stock style looking bikes, making some mods but nothing too crazy that stands out like a sore thumb.

I give more respect to stunters who rock close to stock bikes and still kill it with the technical tricks.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:50 PM
NealFoReal

sure do. you got this long *** bar running down the side of your forks. looks dumb and hideous to me.

I'm all for setting your bike up for comfort and all but i think its gettin a lil out of hand. maybe im just old school and still like the OG stock style looking bikes, making some mods but nothing too crazy that stands out like a sore thumb.

I give more respect to stunters who rock close to stock bikes and still kill it with the technical tricks.
Well like I said to each his own. And yeah I give respect to stunters rocking stock or close to it murdering **** but MOST people out there have bikes that are heavily modded including DB's. This is an alternative to DB's if you dont like the up in your face look that DB's give. Looking at kj's bike IMO, it looks a lot better than DB's. Either way just giving another option
Old 06-14-2008, 03:58 PM

I dont even think they look bad. IMO they look like clip ons w a little rise to em like heli bars or something similar. Here's pics of them on kj's bike. They look pretty pimp to me.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...30-post79.html
yea and look how high his clip-ons are. is he riding a street bike or a touring bike? haha
Old 06-14-2008, 04:43 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Never heard of any of that, no skill in the mechnical area of bikes.... I'm getting better tho.

I don't think he's stunted in the lot, and the guy from the other side of the world has some weird *** subframe/subframe for bar
i have stunted in the lot....where have you herd that nonsense at?? i have said i wassnt going to stunt in the lot anymore, because streets is where it's at.

you dont listen to reason anyway, so i dont know why you keep making these threads.

the clipons wont break, nor will the pegs... i do suggest you change the clipons to some vortex 0 degrees, but the pegs should stay stock, trust me or not, i know what i am talking about. i weigh 2 times as much as you, and i havent even had a second thought. save the extra money for some wave rotors, and sb lines. do not go down 2 in the front because it still wont make this bike feel like you want it, and totally destroy the rideability of the bike. just go down 1, and up 2.... other than that, just work on the timing to get the bike up from a stop.

all the other mods are up to you....

but i bet you wont listen anyway... so i just wasted my time.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 06-14-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Quick Reply: R6 Stunt Setup