Bike Scam Deluxe Face Bringing

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 03:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: Bike Scam Deluxe Face Bringing

hahaha, one post an he's already getten flammed hella bad, rocksteady has kilt himself on 2 threads now
Old 06-12-2008, 03:56 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old duffer
was it an african on the phone?
sounded like one 2 me
Old 06-12-2008, 10:26 AM

whauburger is a decent person

Good thing I don't do **** at work cuz i just spent 20 min. reading it all and all this thread laughing my nuts off....on the other side of happiness cuddles on that forum got a good avatar:YEAH
Old 06-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I wish I could remember the site with the stolen skyline lobster boy thread...that **** was straight comedy...I got to go find it....
Old 06-12-2008, 10:56 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by EZEC
I wish I could remember the site with the stolen skyline lobster boy thread...that **** was straight comedy...I got to go find it....
hahahaha hell yeah that one was priceless
Old 06-12-2008, 11:29 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Schmack
First I thought it was funny that RocSteady actually joined that other site to make some retarded comment, but then I came back over here and see YSRRider talking **** about RocSteady!

How is Stock05 not all over this one?
I wasnt talking **** you crusty vagina........ I just thought it was retarded that he had to sign up just to post his

The first 100 people told the guy he was a moron for doing the deal, now we have one more ******* on there putting in his pointless and adding more pages of garbage to the thread!

I have my opinion, but should I sign up and post my thoughts? maybe we all should.... lets make that thread 30 pages like my last one! Call up STOCK and he and I will have another war in the dudes thread..... see how he likes that.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I wasnt talking **** you crusty vagina........ I just thought it was retarded that he had to sign up just to post his

The first 100 people told the guy he was a moron for doing the deal, now we have one more ******* on there putting in his pointless and adding more pages of garbage to the thread!

I have my opinion, but should I sign up and post my thoughts? maybe we all should.... lets make that thread 30 pages like my last one! Call up STOCK and he and I will have another war in the dudes thread..... see how he likes that.
There wasn't a war, there was a quick battle... Stock won, you LOST!!
Old 06-12-2008, 11:37 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
There wasn't a war, there was a quick battle... Stock won, you LOST!!

oh yeah? he won at trash talking? and, you think I care because............????
Old 06-12-2008, 11:40 AM
N/A

oh yeah? he won at trash talking? and, you think I care because............????
Yea, he did win at trash talking b/c you are still a tool and didn't show anyone anything other than that. In fact, you just made it worse by talking MORE **** when you should have just shut your mouth.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:45 AM

drb929 is a decent person

Its funny reading that because i got royally fucked over by some nigerian bastard. I was selling my xbox to get some money to fix my bike after i wrecked it and some *** hole with elaborate fake e-mail effed me bad.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Yea, he did win at trash talking b/c you are still a tool and didn't show anyone anything other than that. In fact, you just made it worse by talking MORE **** when you should have just shut your mouth.

hey, thats cool..... obviously you have nothing better to do than be a referee for e-gangsters! If you noticed, I stopped replying to all those threads because the whole novelty of coming up with clever things to say has worn off and I'm bored with it now!

I've got all the crap I ordered to get my F4i back together and now I'm curious about the oil pick ups, do you have any input Mr. Farley? Rockwall Performance is selling one for $100 on ebay, is that the one that everyone is running? are there other ones out there?
Old 06-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's a ******* joke. A funny one at that, but you need to get a sense of humor if you don't realize that.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:57 PM
N/A

hey, thats cool..... obviously you have nothing better to do than be a referee for e-gangsters! If you noticed, I stopped replying to all those threads because the whole novelty of coming up with clever things to say has worn off and I'm bored with it now!

I've got all the crap I ordered to get my F4i back together and now I'm curious about the oil pick ups, do you have any input Mr. Farley? Rockwall Performance is selling one for $100 on ebay, is that the one that everyone is running? are there other ones out there?
F4i = No oil pickup is needed. Waste of money.

There, constructive info for you.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:07 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

i just read this whole thing and still cant believe its real.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:27 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
It's a ******* joke. A funny one at that, but you need to get a sense of humor if you don't realize that.
Seriously.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:37 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

i read this a while back, who really deals with these people, only idiots can be scammed this bad
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

idk I always research before I buy or sell....I thought that was just common sense
Old 06-12-2008, 02:05 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
i read this a while back, who really deals with these people, only idiots can be scammed this bad
+1

Its just not getting good though, so keep reading! lol

just YESTERDAY the guy who scammed him, came in talking ****, saying he also took him for the $21g's in his bank!

I wanna see if the guy ends up getting caught, or of he gets away..

considering the money was withdrew 90 minutes away

Then again, he didn't find out it was withdrew 90 miles away, tell like a week later.. so I doubt the bank has survelence footage

One thing for sure. The dude that got his money taken, lies just as much as the scammer loll.
Talking about his 'nigerian connection' and ****.. Nigeria would tell him to kick rocks lol
Old 06-12-2008, 02:24 PM

mitsuman is a decent person

There is just no possible way that is real. The thief would have never even came back into that thread admitting that he stole. If anyone can pull a scam like that then they know IP's can be pulled from posting online and for 21g's thats a pretty decent case to where some major investigation would be taking place.

This will be next years April fools haha

So it still stands....
Old 06-12-2008, 02:32 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mitsuman

There is just no possible way that is real. The thief would have never even came back into that thread admitting that he stole. If anyone can pull a scam like that then they know IP's can be pulled from posting online and for 21g's thats a pretty decent case to where some major investigation would be taking place.

This will be next years April fools haha

So it still stands....
Yes, but if they know ip's can be pulled, they also know how to get around..

Using OTHER peoples wireless internet (thats teh quickest way around it, no way to find you)

using proxies

using other peoples PC's

using public pc's at librarys or even at GAS STATIONS

using friends pc's

theres a lot of ways to go about this..

Did you happen to read EVERY post?
I thought it was a BS story too when I skimmed it.. THen I went back to page 1 and read all the way through to the bottom of page 10, and I think its real.

edit: who knows it might be fake, but I believe it.. Just looking at the time line of posts and ****, it all adds up.

Quick Reply: Bike Scam Deluxe Face Bringing