Who inspired you to be a dedicated stunt rider?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Who inspired you to be a dedicated stunt rider?

Originally Posted by stock05
WTF? how is that stupid? im guessing you like my comment in the other general section?
i posted who i was talking about and being called gay by some one who slept at superstunna's house is just funny it doesn't make me mad
Old 05-25-2008, 04:53 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
i posted who i was talking about and being called gay by some one who slept at superstunna's house is just funny it doesn't make me mad
oh, i didnt see that ::punches self in face:: and i didnt sleep at superstunnas house, he lives with his mom that would make me feel like im 8 again. regardless, youre still gay.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:54 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

what does staying at supertunas house have to do with anything

Gary and the Dirty south boys for me. John needs to make a come back he was killing **** way before handbreaks :YEAH
Old 05-25-2008, 04:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

shut up and mow my lawn brownie..
Old 05-25-2008, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY_

Gary and the Dirty south boys for me. John needs to make a come back he was killing **** way before handbreaks :YEAH
i guess he's implying superstunna is gay
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DURTY_

don't make me post the picture of you and him spooning

shut up and mow my lawn brownie..
so hostile rodg, did you run out of cigarettes?
Old 05-25-2008, 04:57 PM

youre gay for taking that picture and for having it on your computer.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:58 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

No one person or team inspired me to stunt. I just watched all the jugement day vids a lot. Then when I after going to the 07 stuntwars I decided to get a bike for the lots with my goal being to enter in 08. I got rid of the 929, got a 636, and now I stunt as much as I can. Went to stuntwars 08 but was not ready to enter, but it was still a positive goal.
The frist person I rode with that was an actuall stunter was OMR. It was awsome to see him ride, then actually talk to him and get pointers. So that was an inspiration. Although my mind was already set, I new I was gunna be a "stunter".
Old 05-25-2008, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

so hostile rodg, did you run out of cigarettes?
it has been a good 30 minutes since i smoked a cigarette , youknow me so well
Old 05-25-2008, 04:59 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

for me it was my grandparents.
they would always ask me as a kid "what do you want to be when you grow up?" and the only thing I could think of was "I want to be a stuntman" I loved watching anything to do with stunts, bikes cars jumping off of buildings! I knew that's what excited me

I was allways riding motocross growing up and then one day I got a streetbike the ol 900rr and it just kind of all fell into place. now as far as seeing a stunter back in the day it jason britton that I saw first circling and seeing sillyneck in the local scene just pushed me ten times harder
Old 05-25-2008, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

youre gay for taking that picture and for having it on your computer.
i was bluffing and i didn't take the picture i just seen it posted and thought it was funny

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

jealousy
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Post it!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:05 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Post it!
i can't remember what thread it was in
Old 05-25-2008, 05:06 PM

i was bluffing and i didn't take the picture i just seen it posted and thought it was funny
you just saw it and wanted to put it in your spank bank, homo.
Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Post it!
and youre gay for wanting to see it.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:07 PM

i can't remember what thread it was in
you know you have it set as your desktop wallpaper.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
also known as OMR

time for a smoke ,some one search man love and im sure you will find ***** and rob spooning..
Old 05-25-2008, 05:11 PM

man, we did a good job ******* this thread off, good job fellas
Old 05-25-2008, 05:11 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

a group in san jo that was trying to RUN the streets made me want to stunt, wanted to clown on them any chance i could on the street. that and seeing bullo and his crew tear **** up on the street weaving around cars and ****. cant forget about hangin with big joe molina and watching him in person clownin on everyone at the lots.

Quick Reply: Who inspired you to be a dedicated stunt rider?