SI Subcage orders.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:16 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
SI Subcage orders.....

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you order a Subcage from SI and you special order another color (like I did) it could take 3-4 weeks before it gets to your doorstep SO BE PATIENT. I ordered mine through HAI and Tice has been more than helpful, so for any of you that have ordered a Subcage just be patient... it'll get there when it gets there SO DON'T START A ****** THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU DIDN'T GET IT YET!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:09 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SI Subcage orders.....

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you order a Subcage from SI and you special order another color (like I did) it could take 3-4 weeks before it gets to your doorstep SO BE PATIENT. I ordered mine through HAI and Tice has been more than helpful, so for any of you that have ordered a Subcage just be patient... it'll get there when it gets there SO DON'T START A ****** THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU DIDN'T GET IT YET!!!!
+1
Old 05-23-2008, 06:12 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

hahahaha i got the SI cage for my 636 in like 3 days it was ****** sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 05-23-2008, 06:12 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

no one should EVER start a thread about not getting their **** from HAI or Sick Innovations because if you call either of those places you will get a friendly voice on the other end telling you exactly whats goin on with your order. If they dont happen to pick up its prob after business hours so call back the next day.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:14 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
no one should EVER start a thread about not getting their **** from HAI or Sick Innovations because if you call either of those places you will get a friendly voice on the other end telling you exactly whats goin on with your order. If they dont happen to pick up its prob after business hours so call back the next day.

+1 SI is awesome as ****
Old 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM

cojack42o is a decent person

SI customer service is dope! i just ordered my cage and can't wait until it comes in. They do group buys so if you buy multiple cages(3 cages minimum) from them in one transaction they could wave off the shipping fee. You just have to make the payment over the phone.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:00 PM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by cojack42o
SI customer service is dope! i just ordered my cage and can't wait until it comes in. They do group buys so if you buy multiple cages(3 cages minimum) from them in one transaction they could wave off the shipping fee. You just have to make the payment over the phone.
you could just buy one from HAI and get free shipping also :YEAH
Old 05-25-2008, 08:02 PM

izzo is a decent person

ordered vortex off hai... and still waiting :

ps: i am patiently waiting for it... for.... 4 month now........ come to think of it imma gonna give tyce a call.... tomorrow.... :YEAH
Old 05-25-2008, 08:02 PM

cojack42o is a decent person

Originally Posted by 07Rsixxer
you could just buy one from HAI and get free shipping also :YEAH

sweet good to know.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by izzo
ordered vortex off hai... and still waiting :

ps: i am patiently waiting for it... for.... 4 month now........ come to think of it imma gonna give tyce a call.... tomorrow.... :YEAH
damn thats wayyyyyyyyyyy to ******* long ive never waited that long from them and im in montreal..........
Old 05-26-2008, 11:29 AM

izzo is a decent person

well they said they have to wait for the vortex to anadize the sprocket..

got 1 out of 2 so far... but still waiting for my 2nd one...
Old 05-26-2008, 11:56 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

true story, +1
Old 05-26-2008, 12:23 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cojack42o

+900

it took 2 weeks to get my cage, i called after a week and ian didnt even have to go look for it, he knew exactly where it was and said it would be going out that day. he even threw my roundbar and sliders in there with it that i had ordered the day before :YEAH
Old 05-26-2008, 04:15 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

SI is dope!!! It took 3 weeks and I changed my order to get my cage earlier and they hed no problem. special colors take more time becouse they send out to powder coating.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:24 PM

timleg is a decent person

deff true, they respond to all your troubles quick and effectively.