View Poll Results: I a Legal stunt spot opened up would you stop stunting in the streets?
yes
41.57%
no
58.43%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Help Please take poll

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 02:27 PM

blackoutgsxr is a decent person
Question Help Please take poll

I'm doing a paper for class and trying to get some figures.

The question is. If a Legal, Designated Stunt spot opened up near or around your area would you stop stunting on the streets?

if you have any questions on details please ask.

Please help guys Thanks

Happy Stunting
Old 05-02-2008, 02:38 PM

Sportmax is a decent person
Re: Help Please take poll

I don't stunt on the streets now so that question doesn't really work. Almost all the true freestyle riders i know use parking lots!!!!

But yes if i had a true "stunt spot only" place to go i would go there.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:01 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

In this situation I would more than likely truck my bike to the spot...but my street bike would still see one wheel now and again...
Old 05-02-2008, 04:10 PM

2000r1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i ride mostly in the lots but it is fun to hit the streets every once in a while
Old 05-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

If I had a legit designated spot that was killer be at it all the time stuntin(pratice/learning), but I'd still pop a wheelie in other places little ones here and there.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah lots here all the time.. rarely ride the streets but i'm going to start again and I"m sure i'll do a few here and there
Old 05-02-2008, 05:58 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

I prefer the lots. I have a spot where cops are usually cool. But I still kill the streets from time to time.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:30 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

I commute everyday on a bike and usually will rock a few here and there. My stunt bike is only for the lot. I dislike riding geared bikes on the street.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:04 PM
BIKESTYLES

50mob is an unknown quantity at this point

Legal stunt park just opened about 20 miles from me!! It's not huge but it's big enough...but no I'd never stop tearin up the streets!!:YEAH
Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackoutgsxr
I'm doing a paper for class and trying to get some figures.

The question is. If a Legal, Designated Stunt spot opened up near or around your area would you stop stunting on the streets?

if you have any questions on details please ask.

Please help guys Thanks

Happy Stunting

between the cops, who hate us cuz there jealous, and the public that hates us cause the media tells them to, the streets are ruined these days, thats why noone who has any kind of skill hits the streets regularly anymore. these days it's all about the lot. put that in your paper.

also, can you make this your cover page?

FTP!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Highway wheelies give me a boner.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:58 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I said no... Even though I'm more or less washed-up(for now. Even though I never foresee myself riding streets like in years past, a quick set of trix down a stretch of road is always nice.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a lot of people would ride at a legal spot. There is too much risk to wheelie on the streets and to get tickets, lose liscence, get hurt or hurt someone. I think there will always be street riding as some people you want to show off your wheelies will never come watch you at the spot "like some hot chicks in the car next to you on the highway" but it would dramatically reduce street action. Practice your stuff in the lot than show it off on the streets...
Old 05-02-2008, 10:00 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

I voted no. Although I would barely ever hit the streets if I had a good spot that wasn't a bust, I'd still have to every once in a while.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I rock the streets to work and back and everything inbetween.. I
have very little Experience in the lots. I would still rock the streets
more than the lot..
Old 05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

they have skateparks, why not stuntparks?????
Old 05-02-2008, 10:42 PM

jc6711 is a decent person

Well look at it this way.

They have opend race tracks for people to legally race there cars and that. That has not stopped people from street racing, and never will. I think the same goes with stunting. Some people get a greater thrill/adrenalen rush stunting on the street. I mean who doesnt love a clean highway wheelie.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jc6711

They have opend race tracks for people to legally race there cars and that. That has not stopped people from street racing, and never will. I think the same goes with stunting. Some people get a greater thrill/adrenalen rush stunting on the street. I mean who doesnt love a clean highway wheelie.
:YEAH :YEAH

Well Said...
Old 05-02-2008, 11:08 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jc6711

I agree. I just built my lot bike a month ago and havent been on the street sence, mainly cuz i havent fixed my 929 but when I do I plan on stayin in the lot most the time but there is something about the look on peoples faces when you roll up next to them on the freeway on 1 wheel look over and wave at them that ill never be able to let go.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:22 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'd ride wheelies on the way to some designated spot but thats par for the course.

I think I'm going back to the streets for some danger anyway. I'll never be tagged as an idle queen.

Quick Reply: Help Please take poll