nascency???

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 02:32 PM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: nascency???

if i sucked as much dick as you do i would be pissed off to man its ok.....
Old 04-22-2008, 03:06 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by samurai87
if i sucked as much dick as you do i would be pissed off to man its ok.....

ur last 10 responses to me have reffered to ****...sucking ****...or touching ****..... u for sure keep dick on your mind 24/7 seems like
Old 04-22-2008, 04:07 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
what are u saying bro are u being funny or just tring to be a dick too

for people that know me on this forum they know what type of person I am... i dont come on here and claim to be someone else... i dont put on a front or nothing... Both buck05 and scheelacvav are bitches who want to say **** and expect everyone to take their bullshit. Am sure am not the only one who sees this.....

ive said it b4 ill say it again............ i speak on here just the way i speak in real life....... if u dont believe me ask anyone that knows me....... especially the ones that dont like me........ as far as u threatening to punch me...... cool..... ur gonna punch me...... i get it..... itll prolly even hurt a bit..... but remember soemthin...... theres a really good chance that after you punch me............... ur still gonna go to bed at night knowing the most improtant thing to you in the world is your scooter coalition........ thats prolly gonna sting a bit more im thinkin
Old 04-22-2008, 04:53 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by alevelcs
ive said it b4 ill say it again............ i speak on here just the way i speak in real life....... if u dont believe me ask anyone that knows me....... especially the ones that dont like me........ as far as u threatening to punch me...... cool..... ur gonna punch me...... i get it..... itll prolly even hurt a bit..... but remember soemthin...... theres a really good chance that after you punch me............... ur still gonna go to bed at night knowing the most improtant thing to you in the world is your scooter coalition........ thats prolly gonna sting a bit more im thinkin

you dont know the 1st thing about what i do and what a M/C is about... and like its been said... its for some people and its not.... but u talk **** again about something thats important to me.... u probably have the same feeling towards your wife and kids that i have towards my Brothers.... I don't expect u to understand but i'll be dam if i going to sit hear and read you and Buck05 talk **** to me about my lifestyle and my M/C
Old 04-22-2008, 05:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

you dont know the 1st thing about what i do and what a M/C is about... and like its been said... its for some people and its not.... but u talk **** again about something thats important to me.... u probably have the same feeling towards your wife and kids that i have towards my Brothers.... I don't expect u to understand but i'll be dam if i going to sit hear and read you and Buck05 talk **** to me about my lifestyle and my M/C
you are barking up the wrong tree
Old 04-22-2008, 05:04 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
you are barking up the wrong tree

how am i doing that?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:07 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

how am i doing that?
by arguing with alevelcs. because you do not know him he will you
Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

by arguing with alevelcs. because you do not know him he will you

I'll take my chances ..........
Old 04-22-2008, 05:17 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I'll take my chances ..........
You have already lost and do not even know it
Old 04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

Just to lighten up the hate goin on up in here.
BOOBIESSSSS!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:37 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

You have already lost and do not even know it

when the fat lady sings we will see whos hand is raised
Old 04-22-2008, 05:39 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by HellzRook
Just to lighten up the hate goin on up in here.
BOOBIESSSSS!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
Old 04-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
erm, its not really all that top secret if you go around telling everyone its top secret...

im just sayin...
crap. You're right. But....
nope.
you're right.
crap.

..... but I know u will never admit who u are in public to me and neither will buck05.
You are wrong, sir.
Scleves will not only tap you on the shoulder and introduce himself, but he'll tell you exactly the same **** in person. Just sayin.
As for whoeverthefuck05..... can't speak up for him

what are u saying bro are u being funny or just tring to be a dick too
Scooter happens to be funny AND a dick, all at the same time.

bahahahahahahahahaha erm.... apparently YOU don't know the 1st thing about Scleves.
Wife and kids?

I'm confused

wow. Chris I blame this all on you. This **** went south as soon as you called me out on the non-secretness of our top-secretness. I mean, not-un-topsecretness. What?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:03 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
wow. Chris I blame this all on you. This **** went south as soon as you called me out on the non-secretness of our top-secretness. I mean, not-un-topsecretness. What?
i would love to take credit for all of this but sadly, i cannot...

i think we are still secret but not top secret anymore, so you are all good...
Old 04-22-2008, 06:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

You are wrong, sir.
Scleves will not only tap you on the shoulder and introduce himself, but he'll tell you exactly the same **** in person. Just sayin.
As for whoeverthefuck05..... can't speak up for him
as long has he is ready to get socked in the eye its all good... he wouldn't complete a sentence.....

Scooter happens to be funny AND a dick, all at the same time.

Yeah i have notice that over the years

bahahahahahahahahaha erm.... apparently YOU don't know the 1st thing about Scleves.
Wife and kids?
I did say he had wife and kids ... i was comparing the love u would have... ok how about his parents then...... I was making a point...

I'm confused
u never heard its not over till the fat lady sings? its a figure of speech....
Old 04-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

it was more of the fat lady with the raising of the arms combining of the 2 figures of speech type thing that mostly just made my brain hurt.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:10 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

on another note sorry for taking part in ******* up your thread nascency ... I ask for donation for a event am putting on and this is what it lead too......
Old 04-22-2008, 06:19 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

look just tell us the damned secret before I have to wig out.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:05 PM

a) reread what u just wrote.......... then go back a few months and reread where i said something along the lines of the following "u make it sound like some gay college fraternity for vroom vroom scooters"

9) u dont have to sit there and listen to me "talk ****" cuz a) yer reading not listening b) YOU HAVE ******* LEGS STAND UP AND READ IT.

who the **** votes for a fat lady?

as long has he is ready to get socked in the eye its all good... he wouldn't complete a sentence.....
id bet id get a sentence or 7 out....... id also bet ud probably miss the first punch u threw..... im on a diet..... im gettin wire-y

I did say he had wife and kids ... i was comparing the love u would have... ok how about his parents then...... I was making a point...

i could give to *****....... **** my parents..... **** my wife **** my kids for all i care...... see i dont let what people say about my family get me as wound up as u seem to...... they are words..... and the last time i checked the only words i come across that really physically do any damage are "Louisville" and "slugger" ...... if you have an opinion that differs from mine on my friends or family cool....... but your wasting your breath sharing it with me.......

who the **** is this fat lady and y the **** do u ******** keep raising yer hand voting for her to sing....... wait.... do u love the fat chick?
Old 04-22-2008, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
look just tell us the damned secret before I have to wig out.

yeah u tell em........ **** it show em..... wig out... do it....... quick...... and **** it really make an impression........ do it in front of a bus........... a speeding one........ thatll show em

Quick Reply: nascency???