wrecked my bike and now it wont crank

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 02:12 AM

F4Gordy is a decent person
wrecked my bike and now it wont crank

sunday i fucked myself up as well as my bike kinda, although its in better shape than me lol. i finally found bp and was riding it for awhile and then i fluttered the throttle and came back smacked that canister into the pavement and the bike threw me off at about 50. lucky for me i finally decided to install my engine cage and sub-cage and had minimal damage to the bike considering it rolled and flipped a few times, messed up front fairing dented tank the bracket that hold the front master and lever broke and bent rear wheel. i on the other hand got 4 broken ribs a broken collar bone collapsed lung bruised spleen and i split the front and back of my head open. anyway my cousin says(bike is at his house) that the bike wont crank now, he says he hears it click but isnt sure if its a relay clicking or the starter. anyone experienced this on a 00 F4 before? i would appreciate any info. thanks guys.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: wrecked my bike and now it wont crank

may just need to charge the battery , check all the cables also
Old 04-13-2008, 02:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

glad your not dead by the way..
Old 04-13-2008, 02:32 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

+1

where you wearing a helmet?
Old 04-13-2008, 02:40 AM

i was an idiot that day i decided it was a nice day so i didnt wear anything, no helmet or jacket. i got lucky by the way i hit cuz i hit the ground with my left shoulder first and broke my collarbone then i flipped and landed on my back and broke my ribs and split the back of my head then rolled and split the front and rolled a couple more times, this is according to my cousin and friend that were behind me and saw the whole thing. my cousin said it seemed like it happened in slow motion.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:58 AM
also known as OMR

man you got lucky.....
Old 04-13-2008, 03:02 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

dude... always wear your gear when your stunting...

sorry but i gotta say it, your a ****** idiot...

you learned the hard way
Old 04-13-2008, 03:05 AM

Jaket is an unknown quantity at this point

searching for BP at 50mph without helmet

it's fun to look cool for a day and drool for rest of your life.

By the way, it could be engine is hydrolocked from oil. do not try to push it. you mess up the engine. remove the plugs and spin it without them.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:07 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Jaket

By the way, it could be engine is hydrolocked from oil. do not try to push it. you mess up the engine. remove the plugs and spin it without them.
i didn't even think of that , i always just assume every one has the clean air mod..
Old 04-13-2008, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
dude... always wear your gear when your stunting...

sorry but i gotta say it, your a ****** idiot...

you learned the hard way

trust me im the first to admit to being an idiot that day, 9 x outta 10 i wear my gear and when i dont wear it i dont stunt but they started messin around and like an idiot i jumped in. believe first and last time i do that, not being able to breath on your own sucks
Old 04-13-2008, 03:50 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by F4Gordy
trust me im the first to admit to being an idiot that day, 9 x outta 10 i wear my gear and when i dont wear it i dont stunt but they started messin around and like an idiot i jumped in. believe first and last time i do that, not being able to breath on your own sucks
believe me, im the first to take off the jacket when it gets hot.. but i always wear atleast the helmet and the gloves....
Old 04-13-2008, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jaket

sounds stupid but i wasnt really tryin to look for bp on this particular wheelie, i was just gonna ride out the wheelie till i was close to redline like i normally do on the street and bring it down but i found it somehow.

i dont really have anyone to practice with or a good spot either so i dont get to practice like most people do, so on the street i just ride it for awhile and bring it down, and when i do find a spot thats when i practice finding bp, stoppies ect. ect.

thanks for the idea ill have my cousin do that.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:57 AM

i had gloves on but yeah i know it was a dumb move but its not one ill repeat. im gonna buy one of those chest and back protectors icon has and at least wear that if its to hot for a jacket.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i just bought the six six one pressure suit.. ive ran the icon field armor before and im thinkin this is the way to go
Old 04-13-2008, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i just bought the six six one pressure suit.. ive ran the icon field armor before and im thinkin this is the way to go

which 1 the suit or the armor? if your recommending the suit where could i find it.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i found my pressure suit on ebay for cheap but i cant find any now..

alpinestars has the bionic jacket which is basicly the same thing and you can find that on the HAI website
Old 04-13-2008, 04:16 AM

cool thanks
Old 04-13-2008, 11:32 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

sunday i fucked myself up as well as my bike kinda, although its in better shape than me lol. i finally found bp and was riding it for awhile and then i fluttered the throttle and came back smacked that canister into the pavement and the bike threw me off at about 50.
if your not scraping your stock pipe on an f4i regularly without even trying to do it, then you dont have balance point. balance point is when you can wheelie with absolutely no trottle input, and it is a fact that everyone who flips a bike finds balance point for like a quick second right b4 the bike flips. lol
Old 04-13-2008, 11:42 AM

Trock740stuntn is a decent person

yeah you should always wear your helment if your stunting i wear leather jacket it wont save you from broken bones but it will save you from some road rash , glad to hear that your ok
Old 04-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Daddy Squid

seldon929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

sunday i fucked myself up as well as my bike kinda, although its in better shape than me lol. i finally found bp and was riding it for awhile and then i fluttered the throttle and came back smacked that canister into the pavement and the bike threw me off at about 50. lucky for me i finally decided to install my engine cage and sub-cage and had minimal damage to the bike considering it rolled and flipped a few times, messed up front fairing dented tank the bracket that hold the front master and lever broke and bent rear wheel. i on the other hand got 4 broken ribs a broken collar bone collapsed lung bruised spleen and i split the front and back of my head open. anyway my cousin says(bike is at his house) that the bike wont crank now, he says he hears it click but isnt sure if its a relay clicking or the starter. anyone experienced this on a 00 F4 before? i would appreciate any info. thanks guys.
how long of a recovery? you might ask your friend to cut down your pipe, so you don't get better, forget about it and repeat

Quick Reply: wrecked my bike and now it wont crank