powers stuntworks keeping you waiting too??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: powers stuntworks keeping you waiting too??

Originally Posted by kntmare181
Squid my A$$!!!( wouldnt say that to my face )!!!! I didnt know parking lot stuff was squid like?!?!?! my avatar is in a little parking lot. bad camera phone pic. ( Im sure you were always PRO right?)

It was on a 05 600RR
That cage was stout just a bad design for the bike. Im not saying they suck or anything but its like all cages. Just wasnt meant for this bike. Main impact spot is not on the motor mount.
it pushed the frame in and broke it.
Same hit on a FI cage only broke a delrin puck and bent a bolt.
how did the cage do its job if it broke a $1000 frame? I didnt run into this with any other cage, shitty or not!

Bike still stunts and that was all the damage the bike suffered.
What the hell is wrong with you people when im just trying to share a
little info.

IF you see the little symbol in there, that means its a joke. Maybe you shouldnt take stuntlife so serious. **** happens, everyone knows this. sometimes the best fail and the worst excel, its just how it works. nothing is bulletproof.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
T-Neck is the cooooooooolest and has to **** on other ppl to make himself believe that his sponsors products arent trash.
your just an angry kid... quite a bit ive noticed.... maybe you should chill with johnny a bit more, hes a cool *** down to earth dude, and i know hes got that medicine for ya!! lol

Last edited by T-NECK; 04-10-2008 at 12:25 PM.