a little off topic, but just curious....

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:32 AM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person
a little off topic, but just curious....

Ok.....

I dont know how it is on the mainland......but here in hawaii, just riding down the street is basically playing Russian Roulette...

These drivers here, LOVE to swerve at bikes, cut bikes off, tailgate bikes....its insane... I felt safer in Iraq than i do riding downtown to cruise the strip....

SOOO heres my question.....

Do any of you carry something to bite back? I know one of the guys I ride with loves ninja kicking at mirrors, door panels, anything he can hit after they try to hit him or swerve at him, and another buddy of mine said his friend carries a handful of pennies in his pocket.

....its a shitty thing to do and i cant imagine ever hurting someone elses vehicle....but then i start thinking about these people trying to straight up kill bikers for no apparant reason, on my way home from my buddies tonight i passed a Harley in the opposite lane and a car was literally like 3-4ft from this guys ***. it made me furious, so thats what prompted this thread.....
Old 03-23-2008, 04:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: a little off topic, but just curious....

i have destroyed quite a few cars im my day , they think they are tough when they are driving there 4000 lb car but they forget they have to stop some time....lol
Old 03-23-2008, 05:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you need a stanley FUbar

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:16 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

you live on an island though?? if you mess up someones ride theyre bound to see you sooner or later
Old 03-23-2008, 05:45 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
you live on an island though?? if you mess up someones ride theyre bound to see you sooner or later

+1 i'm glad someone brought up the fact that its a small island with not many places to hide.

isn't there only like one main road in hawaii?
Old 03-23-2008, 07:05 AM

rangtangtang is an unknown quantity at this point

Same **** here in Uganda dude, size matters in traffic, the bigger you are, the less you have to give way. I usually remove rear view mirrors, or side windows. A couple of 15mm nuts works well for me too. It often happens that an oncoming car overtakes someone, despite the fact that Im on my bike aproaching. When I get shoved off the road like this, I turn around and wack the ******** in the face at the next stop/intersection/traffic light. I realise this is not really the kind of behaviour to encourage, but ******* hell, when youre life is put at risk by some dickhole, then he has to accept what Ive got coming his way.

Be warned though, this one time an oncoming car pushed me off the road, and I tried knocking out one of his side windows, but the window was wind down, so my arm entered the open window of the car travelling in the oppositye direction. This was about 2.5 years ago, and I still got a lump in my forearm to show. I did, however, memorise the reg plate, and found out where this **** lives. Needless to say, I doubt he will ever cut off a biker again.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:20 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Worst Idea ever. You will be killed or Arrested. Why is this in Stunt Forum?
Old 03-23-2008, 08:32 AM

Blake James is a decent person

because they want to hear on the news some dude kicks off a mirror and instead of the mirror coming off they get there leg broke or worse wreck there bike .
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 AM

636squid is a decent person

Yeah i wouldn't retaliate on an island or anywhere else for that matter but if you feel you have to carry some porclin ( i don't know how to spell) and brake some windshields. i wouldn't recommend it at all though. It's not worth going to jail or getting shot by someone on ice, or even worse the DOG might get ya!!! LOL