Ever seen this stuff? CHEAP NEW 900RR Plastics

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2002, 06:55 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Question Ever seen this stuff? CHEAP NEW 900RR Plastics

CHeck these out! Its liek someone bought factore new OEM bodywork, and then made molds of them and reproduced em with better plastic!! Tell me its not sweet to get a whole body set for $850!!!
I spoke to the owner yesterday and he said these things are bad ***. I want a set for my bike! If anyone needs replacement plastics for your 1998-1999 900RRs check these bad dogs out!

http://sportbikedecals.safeshopper.c...cat605.htm?462

Extensions Plus, Inc. has been manufacturing quality aftermarket automotive products for the past 15 years. The EPI Racing product line includes aftermarket bodyworks and accessories for the motorcycle industry.

All high performance EPI Racing body work is made of the toughest A.B.S. plastic on the planet. Unlike fiberglass, their body work will not stress crack (as the factory farings sometimes do so easily) or “spider-web” and is seriously FLEXIBLE! It is more lightweight and durable, which assures you greater longevity of the product. Your farings WILL last longer, saving you money! Some of EPI's bodywork can currently be seen on their sponsorees' bikes: #1 Florida plate holder, CCS National Champion & AMA racer Marco Martinez, as well as the bikes of Kyle Woods & Brock Catronio of Triple XTreme - rated the best stunt riders in America today! This bodywork has been proven to withstand the extreme conditions these riders put it through. Try it for yourselfand see!

Although the following pics of bodywork show the pieces painted with decals etc., body work comes pre-primed (ready to paint) with pre-drilled holes.