im fucked

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person
Re: im fucked

Damn man that house is PIMP! Around here in the Tampa St.Pete area the only thing 185k will buy you comes with complementary roaches and crack dealers! Not really but you don't get much for $185k here fo sho!

Nice digs bro!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
and what about crime rates??
all the crime is in south dallas im in the soccer mom neighborhood up in north dallas
Old 03-11-2008, 11:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

right on... i KNOW the traffic still sucks *** though... i ****** hate driving in dallas, i dont get worked up or parinoid alot but it takes aout 30secs of being on the streets of dallas to do it...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I need to get my green card
Old 03-11-2008, 11:37 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
come to austin!! after this month i have no one to ride with!!

and shut up SIT, your already takin jordo....
Neener Neener Neener!!!!!

Originally Posted by Armenian
I just picked up this 3 bed 2 bath 2,300 sq ft home with a new inground saltwater pool and spa for $184,900. Housing is great. Now property taxes...ehhh

Damnit man!!!!! Now I know who's house were coming to when the H-Town stunters hit up dallas!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

thats a nice crib.... how is the weather in the winter there? how far to the nearest race tracks too???

Old 03-12-2008, 12:02 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

I just picked up this 3 bed 2 bath 2,300 sq ft home with a new inground saltwater pool and spa for $184,900. Housing is great. Now property taxes...ehhh

wow...a house like that, up here would cost around $300,000 easy
Old 03-12-2008, 12:03 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

That would cost you close to a Million here. And taxes...Everything is taxed here.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:15 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
thats a nice crib.... how is the weather in the winter there? how far to the nearest race tracks too???

That's almost unheard of!!!!!

There's a couple of tracks around that area....

Cresson, Oak Hill and Eagles Canyon are the one's I know off the top of my head. Try googling those in texas.....
Old 03-12-2008, 12:17 AM
needs a gpr

gsx_r_zoom is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Damn man that house is PIMP! Around here in the Tampa St.Pete area the only thing 185k will buy you comes with complementary roaches and crack dealers! Not really but you don't get much for $185k here fo sho!

Nice digs bro!
haha thats the truth even moore so as you go south from Tampa ...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:52 AM

Im_a_crazy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha ****... whatever you do.. by all means aviod OHIO... Badass people here to hang out and ride with..but Cops Complete **** HOLEESS! and winter sucks.. its ******* march and we have like 2 feet of snow. (BULL ****).. just thought id throw my .02 in. Im going to FL or TX when i get done with my Tech school
Old 03-12-2008, 12:58 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

this is what $269,900 buys u in Edmonton... **** our oil rich province. lol.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:58 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yarbrouc
I'm originally from Ft. Smith, AR and they are dicks there too. I live in NW Florida now it's not that much better. I'd hit Texas if I were you. I may move to the Dallas area next year.
I live twenty minutes from ft smith and have a great spot and the cops leave us alone. and we ride all year, the winters are mild.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:49 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im trying to figure out where to move too...

I havetn found anyplace where I could see myself living honestly...been to NC, CA, PA, FL i dunno guys maybe Im supposed to be a bum the rest of my life...

Ive been thinkin maybe New Mexico...quiet state I dont see why Ide get hassled much there for anything...

Ide consider texas but I dont feel like getting lynched
Old 03-12-2008, 01:50 AM

racer400 is a decent person

come to socal we have 2 spots to ride at with writen permission to ride there. and the only time we can ride is when its raining and is harldy does that out here. and i mean socal like palm desert/ Rancho/ LA
Old 03-12-2008, 01:58 AM

BuDDhA77 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Im_a_crazy_1
haha ****... whatever you do.. by all means aviod OHIO... Badass people here to hang out and ride with..but Cops Complete **** HOLEESS! and winter sucks.. its ******* march and we have like 2 feet of snow. (BULL ****).. just thought id throw my .02 in. Im going to FL or TX when i get done with my Tech school

Yeah Ohio SUXX!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:23 AM

xluisx is an unknown quantity at this point

yo will never get a house like that for that $$ in CAli........................I wanna move out here as well!
Old 03-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

our econemy sucks right now. **** is sooooo expencive here anymore
Old 03-12-2008, 05:27 AM

eckdawg5 is a decent person

you only get 6 months (if that) of riding here in idaho. the cops aren't bad, in high school i got pulled over by a resource officer and a cop came in and basically told him to **** off, and that he had no authority...plus we'd get away scott free if we shared our booze with them...but the winters suck...we still have 2 feet here
Old 03-12-2008, 10:07 AM

Ghini is a decent person

WHAT?! are you ******* kidding me, you can't buy a shed for that in CT!! **** this state man, i'm outta here as soon as... **** i ain't got nothing to wait for, i'm outta here soon!

Quick Reply: im fucked