Best cage For 07 600RR???

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 02:31 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Best cage For 07 600RR???

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
any cage is gonna mount low because of the motor mounts. i have had the si on my rr since november and have had no problem with it rolling up on the tank! maybe you should get better, and stop dropping your bike so hard! you can always put a subcage, or even put spools on to help as well!
Do you know who you quoted? Just askin, cause either you know him so well, you're being sarcastic.......or you have no idea.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:02 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

ya i know who i was quoting! thats why i was surprised that he would be worried about the bike rolling up on the tank because of his skill level. but i do not swing from peoples nuts on here either.....just because someone is a good stunt rider, does not make them an expert on everything else. like i said before, i have had the cage on the bike since november and havnt had any real problems with it.

Last edited by crazy636stunter; 03-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

a little off topic but if you don't like your stock rear peg position [no body does on the 07] then i have omr subcages in stock that move the rear pegs back down and out for a roomier feel and i also rotate the peg brackets forward so the pegs don't fold up by mistake..

they only fold up when you want them folded...

$175 shipped ,pm me if your interested...
-omr-
Old 03-12-2008, 03:05 PM

hey i know that bike!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats my link for the 07 now...

p.s the living room/garage could use some paint..lol
Old 03-12-2008, 03:13 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

ya i know who i was quoting! thats why i was surprised that he would be worried about the bike rolling up on the tank because of his skill level. but i do not swing from peoples nuts on here either.....just because someone is a good stunt rider, does not make them an expert on everything else. like i said before, i have had the cage on the bike since november and havnt had any real problems with it.
Bro, I love SI stuff, don't get me wrong. Just think in this instance, Tygershark did their homework. Your quote looked like you thought you were talking to a squid. From what I understand, Bullo wrecks that thing like a mad-man. He's constantly pushing himself. I'm sure your SI will continue to serve you well. Roger sells an AWESOME product, if you're interested in strength and peg positioning.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:15 PM

ha ha! ya thats actually the workout room at my office. its a nice place to work on the bikes in the winter months.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why get a cage don't you want to bling like ricky? Less is better take it from this dude:
Old 03-12-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Bro, I love SI stuff, don't get me wrong. Just think in this instance, Tygershark did their homework. Your quote looked like you thought you were talking to a squid. From what I understand, Bullo wrecks that thing like a mad-man. He's constantly pushing himself. I'm sure your SI will continue to serve you well. Roger sells an AWESOME product, if you're interested in strength and peg positioning.

ur killin me bro! look at the pic that roger posted. thats my bike! i love my omr subcage.....
Old 03-12-2008, 03:23 PM

LOL......How am I suppose to tell that's your bike, bro....ha ha.......you guys pulled a fast one on me! I love my OMR subcage, as well! ROFLMAO
Old 03-12-2008, 03:32 PM

LOL......How am I suppose to tell that's your bike, bro....ha ha.......you guys pulled a fast one on me! I love my OMR subcage, as well! ROFLMAO
ha ha! ya i got my sickinnovations subcage today. it is pretty stout, but im keeping the omr on the bike. the omr subcage positions the pegs alot further down and back! the sickinnovations is nice, and looks strong but, the peg position is the same as stock!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sicksubcage.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	207246  
Old 03-12-2008, 03:38 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

ha ha! ya i got my sickinnovations subcage today. it is pretty stout, but im keeping the omr on the bike. the omr subcage positions the pegs alot further down and back! the sickinnovations is nice, and looks strong but, the peg position is the same as stock!
nice looking subcage... sell it and make you some cake... i am sure somebody wants it
Old 03-12-2008, 03:38 PM

Ummm......why did you order it?.....baller...lol.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM

Ummm......why did you order it?.....baller...lol.

real long story! ian used my bike to build his jigs so he owed me one.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:46 PM

Aaahh.....sweet.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:00 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

HAY THERE LITTLE GUY SETTLE DOWN...I'M NOT HERE TO SAY WHO'S DICKS BIGGER...BUT I'VE BEEN STUNTING THE 600RR SINCE O3 AND HAD 1 EVERY YEAR AFTER, AND THEY HAVE LOWERED THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND WHEN YOU TRYING REAL HARD TRICKS,WHICH YOU PROBABLY WILL IN A FEW MORE YEARS THEN YOU WILL REALLY WANT A CAGE THAT WILL PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT...AND I'VE TRIED THEM ALL,905,FI,AND SI, THEY ALL WORKED BUT AFTER A WHILE NOTHING LASTED AS LONG AS MY TYGERSHARK...LOOK HOW IT RAISES THE SLIDERS SO IT WON'T ROLL OVER...Name:  DSC_0611.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  144.8 KB

HAY IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT....BUT WHEN IT DOES GET A TYGERSHARK
Old 03-12-2008, 08:30 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

T T T

Last edited by kntmare181; 03-12-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:22 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
HAY THERE LITTLE GUY SETTLE DOWN...I'M NOT HERE TO SAY WHO'S DICKS BIGGER...BUT I'VE BEEN STUNTING THE 600RR SINCE O3 AND HAD 1 EVERY YEAR AFTER, AND THEY HAVE LOWERED THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND WHEN YOU TRYING REAL HARD TRICKS,WHICH YOU PROBABLY WILL IN A FEW MORE YEARS THEN YOU WILL REALLY WANT A CAGE THAT WILL PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT...AND I'VE TRIED THEM ALL,905,FI,AND SI, THEY ALL WORKED BUT AFTER A WHILE NOTHING LASTED AS LONG AS MY TYGERSHARK...LOOK HOW IT RAISES THE SLIDERS SO IT WON'T ROLL OVER...

i hate to jack the thread but everytime i see your bike... i want to custom paint my stunt bike... i said i would never custom paint another stunter...but **** it...i am taking my plastics to the painter..next week.... props on the meanest paint i have ever seen on a stunt bike... i thought i had hot ****... i gotta step it up a notch or two
Old 03-12-2008, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
HAY THERE LITTLE GUY SETTLE DOWN...I'M NOT HERE TO SAY WHO'S DICKS BIGGER...BUT I'VE BEEN STUNTING THE 600RR SINCE O3 AND HAD 1 EVERY YEAR AFTER, AND THEY HAVE LOWERED THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND WHEN YOU TRYING REAL HARD TRICKS,WHICH YOU PROBABLY WILL IN A FEW MORE YEARS THEN YOU WILL REALLY WANT A CAGE THAT WILL PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT...AND I'VE TRIED THEM ALL,905,FI,AND SI, THEY ALL WORKED BUT AFTER A WHILE NOTHING LASTED AS LONG AS MY TYGERSHARK...LOOK HOW IT RAISES THE SLIDERS SO IT WON'T ROLL OVER...

LITTLE GUY? dont go there bro, you dont know me... i could really care less that you have been riding the rr since 03. this isnt the first rr that i have stunted on either. like i said before , i havnt had any issues with the si rolling onto the tank...and i practice the tough **** now, not a few years from now! i drop my bike alot while practicing. i said earlier
that i was not aware of the tygershark raising the sliders, and when i saw it i said it looked like a good design. im not , nor did i ever say anything bad about tygershark cages. but until i have an issue with the si rolling up on me, then im gonna make my point.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 PM

MRT600RR is a decent person

Dude you the ******* man haha :YEAH that helped alot. I like the 600 better then my 929 theres something about it. And not only that it looks 100000000 times better i got the same cage as you...hand brake i got the bermbo still working on getting it done..... thanks alot man

Quick Reply: Best cage For 07 600RR???