F4i Dual Seat Saver

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 01:44 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i Dual Seat Saver

Originally Posted by NINER
Can you still buy them?
Naw, the only real market was stunters and we all know they don't pay for ****. They just recently destroyed all the molds.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
Naw, the only real market was stunters and we all know they don't pay for ****. They just recently destroyed all the molds.
That's ******* retarded. Unless they wanted more than double the going rate for each piece.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:22 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

its not retarded...stunters always want things for nothing or cost or somin like that...everyones lookin for the hookup.

we were talking about this the other day....regardless of your skill level, if I had a large company I wouldnt sponsor stunters unless they can convince me they are gonna have a positive effect on my bottom line. Every stunter with some skill thinks they deserve sponsors and **** for free.

If we all paid for our ****, companies like Geared, SI, and so on could grow versus getting frustrated or folding up. Also, if we all paid full price for our **** and didnt try to get a deal on everything...Ian could prolly sell that for $50 or $75 instead of $99. We all think we're buying stunt **** walmart style, except we're buying from small businesses who rely on our $$$. If I were Ian, 905, Powers,....after awhile I would prolly give a **** less about stunters and focus on somin else where I can make real money even after paying for supplies and help.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

That's ******* retarded. Unless they wanted more than double the going rate for each piece.
They were a little bit more than fiberglass fairings and stronger than OEM plastic. Pre drilled street fairings. Only people that ever bought them were overseas
Old 03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
its not retarded...stunters always want things for nothing or cost or somin like that...everyones lookin for the hookup.

we were talking about this the other day....regardless of your skill level, if I had a large company I wouldnt sponsor stunters unless they can convince me they are gonna have a positive effect on my bottom line. Every stunter with some skill thinks they deserve sponsors and **** for free.

If we all paid for our ****, companies like Geared, SI, and so on could grow versus getting frustrated or folding up. Also, if we all paid full price for our **** and didnt try to get a deal on everything...Ian could prolly sell that for $50 or $75 instead of $99. We all think we're buying stunt **** walmart style, except we're buying from small businesses who rely on our $$$. If I were Ian, 905, Powers,....after awhile I would prolly give a **** less about stunters and focus on somin else where I can make real money even after paying for supplies and help.

++++ 100
Old 03-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by eazenutz33

They were a little bit more than fiberglass fairings and stronger than OEM plastic. Pre drilled street fairings. Only people that ever bought them were overseas
Damn, If I would have know that I would have bought at least a tailsection for sure. We use 3-4mm PC on our headlight lenses and you can take a happer to them as hard as you want without even cracking them.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Damn, If I would have know that I would have bought at least a tailsection for sure. We use 3-4mm PC on our headlight lenses and you can take a happer to them as hard as you want without even cracking them.
i woulda def picked one up if i had known
Old 03-11-2008, 04:15 PM

The tails were sick. If you remember back in the day.. Digidy used to run them.. He'd drag them for miles and they'd barely be scuffed
Old 03-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Retired

The tails were sick. If you remember back in the day.. Digidy used to run them.. He'd drag them for miles and they'd barely be scuffed
I was too squidly to know what the hell was going on then.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:30 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Johnf
and matt im already makin you one so shup the **** up..........................

so who's bike are you using to make it?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:55 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

whos do you think ********,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rockstar's of course,,,,,,

Originally Posted by OutkastZ_636
so who's bike are you using to make it?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

I could use something fo sho cause I have absolutely squashed the **** outta my tail!
Old 03-12-2008, 09:24 AM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Johnf
whos do you think ********,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rockstar's of course,,,,,,

that's what i figured......
Old 03-12-2008, 11:36 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

fuckn build ur own.. 10 dollars in steel!

on a cereal box note!

what i dont get is the ppl that think they need to buy these things for there bikes and it will make them better.. im not hating on anyone.. jus those cats with nice plastics rockin polished crash cages and would cry if they got a scratch on there 12 bar
Old 03-12-2008, 12:07 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ecthemc
fuckn build ur own.. 10 dollars in steel!

on a cereal box note!

what i dont get is the ppl that think they need to buy these things for there bikes and it will make them better.. im not hating on anyone.. jus those cats with nice plastics rockin polished crash cages and would cry if they got a scratch on there 12 bar
I hear ya...got a buddy or two like that. I want one cause my last tail went from minty to shitty in the matter of a couple weeks when learning seat standers circles.

I dont even have a tail on my bike right now, but have somin similar to this that would mount underneath the tail, made of steel, but hidden from sight....my only fear it will allow my tail to flex too much still before it works and allow it to crack or crack the surface of my new Kandy paint that gettin sprayed.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by ecthemc
First off my bike looks liek hell so I'm not a glamma stunter by any means. There are 2 reasons I prefer to buy:
#1-I am lazy and lack anything that can bend or cut 1/8"steel
2-I like to support stunt related businesses.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:32 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

^ yup i no tools and people want $$$$$$ to make one...
plus im 6'4 240 sooooo i think thats a good reason to have one..it should be here tomorrow
Old 03-12-2008, 01:07 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

First off my bike looks liek hell so I'm not a glamma stunter by any means. There are 2 reasons I prefer to buy:
#1-I am lazy and lack anything that can bend or cut 1/8"steel
2-I like to support stunt related businesses.

im the same way,,,, the only reson i made mine was on of my friends was working in MY garage and would not shut the **** up about it,,, i wanted all the **** that protects my bike to be from the same co,,, a great co,, SI is that co,,,
but i had to help my broke *** friend, and it was easyer than i thought,,,, im still probably going to get one from SI,,,, i like the streetfighters/SICK cut into it and it might work better,,,, and also on another note,,,,, last fall i needed a faring stay,,, def wanted to get it from SI,,, but thay didnt make them then, we (T_ICE FROM HAI) call them and no dice,,, so i obligated my self to johhnyp for one of his,,,, dont get me wrong,,, its a hot *** piece,,, but as i stated above,,, all from the same place,,,,,,, no biggie,,, to each his own,,,

AND NO,, IM NOT SELLING THEM,, NOR AM I GOING TO PUT UP PICS OF HOW I MOUNTED IT,,,, SAVE UP YOU LUNCH MONEY AND CALL HAI AND HAVE THEM GET YOU ONE FROM SICK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IT WILL BE WORTH IT,,,,,,
Old 03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

5 weeks later and still no seat saver
Old 03-12-2008, 04:18 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
5 weeks later and still no seat saver
Just pick up the phone man... no?

Posting up here only makes you look like a whinner.... just give him a call.... it's always worked for me.

Quick Reply: F4i Dual Seat Saver