Clean Air and stall jumps

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 08:46 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about
Clean Air and stall jumps

Anyone else doing stall jumps with a clean air mod done? smoked like hell afterwards... Might just be cause it took me forever to sack up and jump and it filled with oil. Do they normally get oil in them if you just stall and jump or did I just keep it back too long. Hate to have to disconnect it and just run a breather but this sucks..
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clean Air and stall jumps

mine does that sometimes but i think it is funny because it smokes up the lot
Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Cool *****... was hoping you would read this and answer back... Fine with me then... I like doing Gangsta smoke combos!!:YEAH
Old 03-08-2008, 09:04 PM

o0kawi_boi0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Anyone else doing stall jumps with a clean air mod done? smoked like hell afterwards... Might just be cause it took me forever to sack up and jump and it filled with oil. Do they normally get oil in them if you just stall and jump or did I just keep it back too long. Hate to have to disconnect it and just run a breather but this sucks..
does that happeon on the r6 or the 6dirty6
Old 03-08-2008, 09:13 PM

Old 03-08-2008, 09:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if it is smoking from a stall you have a liitle too much oil in the bike.....
Old 03-08-2008, 09:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
i figured that but i was just going to let it burn out
Old 03-08-2008, 09:17 PM

Nah actually it was a lil low.. but like I said I think it's cause I was being a puss.. and I let it run for a min or so on the bar or very close to it..
Old 03-08-2008, 09:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl
i figured that but i was just going to let it burn out
it will find it's own level eventually

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Nah actually it was a lil low.. but like I said I think it's cause I was being a puss.. and I let it run for a min or so on the bar or very close to it..
ok if it's on the bar for a ewhile it will smoke but if you didn't have the mod it would be going in your air box instead
Old 03-08-2008, 09:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

it will find it's own level eventually
not if i keep putting more in it
Old 03-08-2008, 09:32 PM

Cool figured it was just me.. just didn't want to continue them if it was going to do it everytime.. appriciate both of you!!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

not for long
Old 03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by MikeM
not for long
mike do you have a dedicated run or do you get them through a broker

been thinking of getting my own truck
Old 03-09-2008, 05:15 AM
also known as OMR

i like *****'s new screen name .....lol
Old 03-09-2008, 10:58 AM
B_line

badyama1 is a decent person

my 04 636 did the same thing when you do the clean air mod the motor has no crankcase breather builds up pressure and leaks raw oil into the cylinder. If you put a T fitting in where you connect the two hoses together and run a short hose straight up under the tank beside the air box you wont have the smoking problem mine has not smoked all last year and think doing stalls jumps or anything.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:16 AM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

just about to ask that.... cuz ive never had that problem with mine.
Damn you roger. Stuntlife Ninja
Old 03-09-2008, 12:14 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

instead of the clean air mod i tried this on my boys bike and have'nt had a problem yet. get the emissions block off plates to take care of the valves and run a hose from the crankcase breather up to the front of the bike and just pop a small K&N on the end. trick is to keep that end as high as possible in the front of the bike.the only thing i haven't tested is it on long endos..it's been to cold and his tire is junk.the only time i've seen oil is when he leaves the bike on it's side and a little oil makes it's way out the small K&N,but no smoke from the pipe...give it a try...
Old 03-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
instead of the clean air mod i tried this on my boys bike and have'nt had a problem yet. get the emissions block off plates to take care of the valves and run a hose from the crankcase breather up to the front of the bike and just pop a small K&N on the end. trick is to keep that end as high as possible in the front of the bike.the only thing i haven't tested is it on long endos..it's been to cold and his tire is junk.the only time i've seen oil is when he leaves the bike on it's side and a little oil makes it's way out the small K&N,but no smoke from the pipe...give it a try...
Only problem with that, is when you dump your bike, and it does leak oil, the oil goes EVERYWHERE instead of burning up harmlessly..

thats the whole point IMO in the clean air mod, to remvove any posibility of oil getting in the air box, and oil getting ALL OVER the place lol

I used to run a little filter on my f4i, tell one day I put it down and got about a half quar of oil down my plastics... Then I went with klean air!
Old 03-09-2008, 04:50 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by badyama1
my 04 636 did the same thing when you do the clean air mod the motor has no crankcase breather builds up pressure and leaks raw oil into the cylinder. If you put a T fitting in where you connect the two hoses together and run a short hose straight up under the tank beside the air box you wont have the smoking problem mine has not smoked all last year and think doing stalls jumps or anything.
you don't understand what the clean air mod does because it doesn't create pressure it creates a vaccum and with the clean air mod the oil doesn't go into the cylinder it is ported straight to the exhaust ...
Old 03-09-2008, 10:33 PM

you don't understand what the clean air mod does because it doesn't create pressure it creates a vaccum and with the clean air mod the oil doesn't go into the cylinder it is ported straight to the exhaust ...
+1

Had the K&N mod before... spits oil at high rpm stuff... EX: rev limit coasters

Quick Reply: Clean Air and stall jumps