Who has jumped their streetbike or car?

Old 03-05-2008, 10:17 PM

squidlicious is an unknown quantity at this point
Who has jumped their streetbike or car?

I tried this on another forum but they weren't very receptive. So hopefully you guys have some jumps or distance since you are obviously more hardcore than your average ****. I have jumped my bike at least a dozen times. My approach was 60-80 mph. My height was roughly ten feet. My distance was roughly 40-50 feet. Hang time was nice and the landings were amazingly smooth. I also hit the same jump with a car a couple of times but the car didn't hold up as well. The car bottomed out sparks flew out the back and I broke an engine mount and a tranny mount but it still ran alright after I replaced the radiator fan. So if you guys got stories on bikes or even cars post them up.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:32 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who has jumped their streetbike or car?

riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhtttttttttt.....

Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhtttttttttt.....

Does this sound any stranger than " I was going 100 mph and I grabbed my front brake so my back end would come up into a sic endo"? You guys got some mad skilz. I love what you guys do. But seriously you guys are stunters... is this really so crazy your going to call bs?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

no.. actualy the only thing that made me call bs was the 10ft of air on the bike.. ive hit a jump doin 70 and didnt come near catchin 10ft of air... thank god...
Old 03-05-2008, 10:42 PM

The shitty part was the city eventually put in speed bumps before and after the hill to stop us from doing it. I'm willing to grab some air but I'm not going to land on a speed bump.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
no.. actualy the only thing that made me call bs was the 10ft of air on the bike.. ive hit a jump doin 70 and didnt come near catchin 10ft of air... thank god...
It was the perfect hill. It was wicked short and steep and it just shot you right up if you were moving real fast. It was amazingly intense and I almost **** my pants but that was some serious ******* fun and a serious ******* rush
Old 03-05-2008, 10:49 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

10ft On A Streetbike//?? Sure Dick!

Mabye In A Foam Pit Not On A Street ... Stop Smoking Crack..
Old 03-05-2008, 10:53 PM

It was a hump or hill over a narrow canal. From the deck to the top was about 6-8 feet high and when I took off I grabbed another foot or 2 so thats how I figured the 8-10 feet high. It was seriously intense and like I said I broke a bunch of mounts and **** on the car I jumped. The whole car bottomed out and you could see huge gouges and chunks scraped under the car. And the radiator fan snapped to ******* pieces. My brother was in the car and as soon as we hit the jumped the suspension compressed and we lifted out of our seats and slammed our heads on the roof before we even landed. The bike always landed perfectly but the car was in a shower of sparks when it came down. Those were some good ******* times.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:58 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Jump Again An Take Video Then We Will Belive U
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

idiot....
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

bwahhahahahah 60-80 MPH did u land in tokyo

Last edited by lky; 03-05-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

hahahah everyone look at his profile..best stunt says jumps. 10 feet man...

bwwwaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

ok buddy. it says you are 32...you should be smarter than this
Old 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Jump Again An Take Video Then We Will Belive U
That's kinda hard to do since I moved 1500 miles. Just wanted to know what kind of air you guys have gotten. I never pulled out the tape measure, these are rough estimates. It was at least 6+ feet since that is how tall the takeoff was and I also got another foot or 2 when I took off. So I would say at the very least 6-8 feet.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
hahahah everyone look at his profile..best stunt says jumps. 10 feet man...

bwwwaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

ok buddy. it says you are 32...you should be smarter than this
There is a difference between smartness and not caring. Why is this so crazy? Real stunters (which I don't claim to be) take serious risks at or above the level I was at jumping. I'm not 32 I'm 25. I know people will call this stupid but I don't give a ****. What's the worst that would have happened? I would have died and there would be one less ******* in the world.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:17 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

ill believe ya.. y would you come to us and lie?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:39 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i jump the **** out of my tundra i got king coilovers up front with total chaos upper control arms works good
Old 03-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JustaGixxerNoob
ill believe ya.. y would you come to us and lie?
you should ask sgt stud that question

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:40 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

i've jumped over 100 ft on dirt...on a dirt bike....I doubt any street bike on any road would get more than 5 ft of air.....
Old 03-05-2008, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by stuntman29
i've jumped over 100 ft on dirt...on a dirt bike....I doubt any street bike on any road would get more than 5 ft of air.....
If you have the right angle on the incline and the right entry speed it's not that hard to jump. Landing without cracking your frame is another story. The suspensions are obviously different but a streetbike can handle some air.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:38 AM

Ghini is a decent person

i jumped my 99 s10 and my 91 mighty max. there is an intersection by my house where the cross street has a serious crown so if you hit it going 70-80 you catch some decent air. You don't get very high, two feet max, but at that speed it carries you 20feet, give or take.

I jumped my buddies R1 by accident two summers ago, was crankin down a street with some new houses on it and the road only had one layer of pavement on it so the man holes stick up about 4-6 inches. They had some pavement built up around the manholes so you wouldn't rip your oil pan off.. but anyways, i was going 80 on the R1 and some douche shot halfway out of his driveway before he saw me so i swerved to the middle of the road to avoid the bed of his truck and hit one of the manhole jumps... nearly **** my pants, i maaaybe got 2 feet of air and went roughly 15 feet but when i landed i bottemed out and scraped up underside of the plastics.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who has jumped their streetbike or car?