did my 1st coaster... and crashed

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:20 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person
did my 1st coaster... and crashed

yep, finally did my 1st coaster..... and crashed:YEAH (with out a hand brake) i ****** loved they way it felt! but my natural "oh, ****!" instincts kicked in and i jumped off. i gotta give it to you guys that can do all these stunts. i'll get there though, after only 3 times in a lot i felt that i could try carrying the front down the road. when i did, i found out that i could pull it up 2nd and 3rd and rally carry the wheel. so... when i finally get in a lot again (an hour from my house) i was up in 2nd going about 25 mph, got a little gas happy and put it into a coaster (without a hand brake) went down, and and now my bike is hydrolocked and i want to do it all over again, cuz that **** was ******* awsome!!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:38 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: did my 1st coaster... and crashed

what does a HB have to do with a coaster? you looped a BP wheelie,NICE.........lol
Old 03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

I don't get it either?

did you pull in the clutch? If not then yep...as punish said you looped a BP wheelie! Congrats
Old 03-04-2008, 07:56 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

Old 03-04-2008, 08:00 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

if i had a hb i probably wouldn't have looped it. it was fun, except my sliding bike about hit my brothers gsxr600 that would have taken all the fun out of it
Old 03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
what does a HB have to do with a coaster? you looped a BP wheelie,NICE.........lol
no man he 12 oclocked that ****. thats what they say around here when they loop.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
if i had a hb i probably wouldn't have looped it. it was fun, except my sliding bike about hit my brothers gsxr600 that would have taken all the fun out of it
What do you think a coaster is exactly?
Old 03-04-2008, 08:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

how the **** would a hb have helped you not loop??
Old 03-04-2008, 08:12 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

i did pull in the clutch, thats when i was coasting, and i was tryin to put all my weight at the front of the bike. but it just kept slowly rolling back. i was probably coasting for about 3 to 4 seconds before the 12 bar hit, it scraped bout 6 ft. i know i suck, but i feel good about it. cuz now i know what to expect when i do it again. and i hope it goes a little better
Old 03-04-2008, 08:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i did pull in the clutch, thats when i was coasting, and i was tryin to put all my weight at the front of the bike. but it just kept slowly rolling back. i was probably coasting for about 3 to 4 seconds before the 12 bar hit, it scraped bout 6 ft. i know i suck, but i feel good about it. cuz now i know what to expect when i do it again. and i hope it goes a little better
A handbrake would only save you if you were trying to do an off the peg coaster, but then why would you try that without a handbrake?

Pulling in the clutch when you panic right before you loop isn't a coaster.

Last edited by inolen; 03-04-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:18 PM

i23theone23i is a decent person

Well congrats man as long as you are having fun that's all that matters :YEAH
Old 03-04-2008, 08:18 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

i think a coaster is where the bike is at the bp and it stays up without the throttle or brake or the idle. is that what it is or not
Old 03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

oh I WAS ON THE REAR PEGS
Old 03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

definetly not
Old 03-04-2008, 08:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

oh I WAS ON THE REAR PEGS
you my good sir, are what we like to call a tard....
Old 03-04-2008, 08:21 PM

i think a coaster is where the bike is at the bp and it stays up without the throttle or brake or the idle. is that what it is or not
No, it's pulling in the clutch completely and riding the wheelie right at balance point using your weight/light brake inputs.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

no a coaster is when you accelerate the bike hard in a wheelie and throw it back to the brake and pull in the clutch so there is no engine thats involved in the wheelie anymore and u are just using the brake to keep from flipping over backwards. what you did was crash.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

thats true it wasnt a coaster but when you are doing a wheelie and you pull in the clutch and it keeps going, it feels like a coaster. so, sorry everyone! my dumbass should have said i got a little taste of a coaster.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:28 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

a coaster is involved with the clutch pulled in. but if youre not in control of something and doing it deliberatly then youre not doing anything.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no... you should have said you got a taste of looping...

dude dont wheelie with both feet on the back pegs.. always cover your RB

Quick Reply: did my 1st coaster... and crashed