Da Bx Baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 08:30 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Da Bx Baby!!!

I JUST WENT TO THE SPOT IN THE BRONX SINCE IM OUT HERE!! THEM CATS ARE MAD COOL!!! :YEAH ROCKSTAR RONNIE TOLD ME TO GO THERE, I'LL TRY TO POST SOME PICKS TOMORROW!!!
BUT BEFORE I FLEW OUT TO NY, I WAS RIDING AT MY SPOT BEHIND JMART. ABOUT 6 SUV'S PULL-UP AND ONE ROLLS DOWN THE WINDOW AND TELLS ME TO STOP RIDING UNTIL THEY LEAVE. AS SOON AS THEY GET OUT I SEE ITS THE NARCOTICS UNIT ALL WITH MASK'S ON!! CRAZY RIGHT!?! BUT I STILL DONT SEE WHY NO ONE WANTS TO RIDE WITH ME OUT THERE ITS SAFE !! HOLLA!!

Last edited by gabby jay; 03-02-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:53 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person
Re: Da Bx Baby!!!

Where in Bronx maybe I can join in. Next time you hit Bronx let me know.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:53 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

if u went to hunt point be careful there...i got locked up htere last may
Old 03-02-2008, 10:17 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Yeah Last Year Was Closed Down But Opend Back Up Around August.. Its Safe To Go Now... Last Time I Went It Was Me An My Boy At Night Time... Cop Came Just Checked My Boys Papers,not Mine Cuz I Was Just Filiming.. An Said Be Carefull Do It In Hea Not Outside In The Streets An Left... Its A Good Spot But Sometimes Alot Of Dust An Debree On The Street.... But Yeah... Its In The Bx Hunts Point.. Its The New Fish Market... Rite Of The Tri Boro Bridge....
Old 03-02-2008, 10:38 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

yea iknow exactly where it is but i will never be seen there again...i usta go there alot and cops would always be there chillin and tellin us it was cool to be there....even the day we got popped 2 "cool" cops showed up and said it was better to be there instead of the street...but that last less than 5 min until the whole 41st precint raided us like we were hard core felons...
only 3 of us where there and all of our **** was clean, registered and insured...
they locked us up, impounded our bike and charged our girls with a misdermeanor...
we were in jail from saturday at 1pm til sunday nite, charged us with felony wreckless endangerment, booked us at central booking, then anohter precent for the nite...

500 bux bail, plus over 10gs each for the lawyer, about 10 days off of work to go to courts and ****, bullshit no insurance tickets that im still dealin with, bike being impounded from may 11th to the beggining of september
so you can keep taking there word for it being cool to ride there...just make sure u get outta there before they get you, unless you want sum serious bullshit to go thru
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

be carefull j we want our token back
Old 03-02-2008, 11:26 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

yea ive been there MANY times when cops are 100% cool wit it but, it only takes one skum bag to totally **** up your day but thats with any spot. Its a risk fukin around on bike thats all there is to it.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:32 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point

nah it was by the yankee stadium parking lot, right by the water!!

Originally Posted by suicidl
be carefull j we want our token back
i feel u willi, i went through the toll getting off the triboro bridge just to find out cops work the toll booth. im on the phone waiting for my change and he asks me with a deep mafioso accent, "u want ya change with or without tha summuns!?!" good thing my fl license saved my ***!! dont talk on your ceel while your driving
Old 03-03-2008, 07:38 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Holla at me let me know watz good ill be out there thurz and fri!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:29 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gabby jay
nah it was by the yankee stadium parking lot, right by the water!!

i feel u willi, i went through the toll getting off the triboro bridge just to find out cops work the toll booth. im on the phone waiting for my change and he asks me with a deep mafioso accent, "u want ya change with or without tha summuns!?!" good thing my fl license saved my ***!! dont talk on your ceel while your driving