1st gear or 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:09 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person
Re: 1st gear or 2nd

Hey dumbass i weigh 220, and thats on the interstate, its easy as ****, im not talkin **** on ability but clutchin up a staggered standup on a stock gsxr 600 in 3rd isnt that hard, i mean holy hell u can do a *** bounce on the back pegs and power wheelie one in second if you dont stand on the back and still put all ur wieght on the bars

o and the video was a joke jeezus gont do that youll ****** end up killin urself
Old 02-29-2008, 08:13 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

yea dont power wheelie.. dude i know how to wheelie. but i ride dirtbikes . im not useto a street bike.. when it gets warm out.. i will be doin them easy.. im a quick learner.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:17 PM

andyhart281 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JustaGixxerNoob
yea dont power wheelie.. dude i know how to wheelie. but i ride dirtbikes . im not useto a street bike.. when it gets warm out.. i will be doin them easy.. im a quick learner.
Yeah for sure. Do you guys stand up or stay sitting? and which do you think is easier? btw I got it brand new
Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by andyhart281
Yeah for sure. Do you guys stand up or stay sitting? and which do you think is easier?
I can ride a sit down way farther than a stand up. I need to practice.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:29 PM

ahh that is y,,, you tryin wheelies on a new machine.. itas just the chain streching that all.. standing up is the best bet. right foot on break and left on rear peg.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by fat_sac
Can someone show me how to do a stoppie in my F150?
No one would talk to me about stuntin my Ford so I took it out to the spot for some practice.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:32 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Old 03-01-2008, 08:57 AM

racereplica is a decent person

Stoppies :YEAH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFMJnPN8xNc
Old 03-01-2008, 02:08 PM

HAHA!!! Look what this stupid ******* did. Recockulous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgHwUZpUmsY&NR=1
Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM

lol that is sweet.. cheater
Old 03-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

dude shut up we know this and we are doing that.. i was asking because his chain was loose and his clutch got slacky
wow u just became a membre and already being a lil bitch.........talk about digging a hole and losing the shovel!!! dont worry ill help u get all covered up around here!!!! BITCH
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

dude shut up we know this and we are doing that.. i was asking because his chain was loose and his clutch got slacky

Take it easy killer. Ive seen a thousand Gixxer Noobs come, and then go chrome there cage or something else stupid before quitting.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:24 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

well what does everyone think is easier to control.? 1st gear to me will be a lil harder because i it has more response with throttel. 2nd i think will be better because it is a longer gear and it isnt as jummpy with the gas

second gear. about 10mph. since you have no brake control yet, the best you can hope to accomplish for now is a wheelie from 10mph up to 80mph without setting it down. the better you get on the brake control the longer and slower you'll be able to ride it. try starting there. move to 1st gear when you got second and your brake control on lock.

Last edited by lee majors; 03-02-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:10 AM

guys just lay off me . dang.. ill do what i do.. stop witht the dumb comments... im going to do some 2nd gear wheelies at 40 mph today..
Old 03-02-2008, 11:49 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

guys just lay off me . dang.. ill do what i do.. stop witht the dumb comments... im going to do some 2nd gear wheelies at 40 mph today..

comments like this is the reason people are havin a prob with this thread, cause if your a newbie and people give you advice, you should take it. not ask for advice and then come back with, shut up "i'll do what i do". if you were gonna do that anyway, then why did you ask?

i don't know why i'm still willin to give you advice, but 40 is too fast, try 20. and you want chain slack, it gives you a little cushion. now go try some and post back up tonight.

DISCLAIMER: OPERATOR IS TO COVER(AND USE WHEN NECCESSARY) THE REAR BRAKE AT ALL TIME DURING OPERATION OF THE VEHICLE IN QUESTION. ANY MISUSE OR NONUSE OF THE BRAKE DURING OPERATION COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO OPERATOR!!!!!

Last edited by lee majors; 03-02-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors

DISCLAIMER: OPERATOR IS TO COVER(AND USE WHEN NECCESSARY) THE REAR BRAKE AT ALL TIME DURING OPERATION OF THE VEHICLE IN QUESTION. ANY MISUSE OR NONUSE OF THE BRAKE DURING OPERATION COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO OPERATOR!!!!!
Thats awesome.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:25 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Don't think because you can do little power wheelies on a dirt bike, that sport bike stunting will come easy!

Totally different, way harder.

and I don't know what your talking about a lose chain and 'clutch slaky'

I've done wheelies with my chain soo lose it fell off later that night, and i've done wheelies with the chain so tight I'm suprised it didn't snap.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Take it easy killer. Ive seen a thousand Gixxer Noobs come, and then go chrome there cage or something else stupid before quitting.
comments like this is the reason people are havin a prob with this thread, cause if your a newbie and people give you advice, you should take it. not ask for advice and then come back with, shut up "i'll do what i do". if you were gonna do that anyway, then why did you ask?

i don't know why i'm still willin to give you advice, but 40 is too fast, try 20. and you want chain slack, it gives you a little cushion. now go try some and post back up tonight.

+1
Old 03-02-2008, 03:33 PM

andyhart281 is a decent person

Thats some good advice and I appreciate it. But I was doing wheelies in 1st gear and getting them up at about 20 mph. But I tried second and it seemed alot harder to come up. And what do you think I should do to get my brake control on lock? Practice and what not?
Old 03-02-2008, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by andyhart281
Thats some good advice and I appreciate it. But I was doing wheelies in 1st gear and getting them up at about 20 mph. But I tried second and it seemed alot harder to come up. And what do you think I should do to get my brake control on lock? Practice and what not?
2nd is easy just have to be at the right rpm and bounce (timing)

for brake control........nothing better then a 50 (honda crf 50)

and ofcourse practice.........

Quick Reply: 1st gear or 2nd