old man roger subframe stunt cage

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: old man roger subframe stunt cage

Nice. Here's a pic of my Kenworth
Old 02-27-2008, 06:22 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Bad *** w900's look sick iv always wanted one.....Check out the wheel base on my Pete i had it stretched to 310 Inches for that box behind my sleeper that box is for hauling Detonators
Old 02-27-2008, 06:27 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Josh(if that's your name), THEY DON'T REALLY DRIVER REAL TRUCKS.. THEY ARE E-TRUCKERS... they are on some stupid gaym
Old 02-27-2008, 06:29 PM

ha ha well W900's are still tight....and he must know something about trucks to call it a w900
Old 02-27-2008, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Josh(if that's your name), THEY DON'T REALLY DRIVER REAL TRUCKS.. THEY ARE E-TRUCKERS... they are on some stupid gaym
Hey. Mind your P's & Q's and remember who you're dealin with. We might have started as etrukers but we're trukers now dam it. Every time I pull up next to a truk I check it out to see what kind it is. I wouldnt do that if I wasnt a truker. ****. Josh check out www.trukz.com.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
ha ha well W900's are still tight....and he must know something about trucks to call it a w900
Word. Check out the site.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:40 PM

f4ipodunk is a decent person

YO Whoolies "IZ GABAGE"
Old 02-27-2008, 06:43 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I Refuse To Click On The Link

And Get Sucked Into The Trap!!

I Refuse To Devote My Soul To E-Trucking
Old 02-27-2008, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

True dat.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:45 PM

What the hell is it? A truckin game
Old 02-27-2008, 06:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
I Refuse To Click On The Link

And Get Sucked Into The Trap!!

I Refuse To Devote My Soul To E-Trucking
Leave it alone Dre
Old 02-27-2008, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
What the hell is it? A truckin game
First rule about trukz is you dont talk about trukz lol

Yeah its a trukin game where you figure out routes and make dough. We signed up with a company who gets contracts and we deliver the goods and get paid. Buy stokz and mods for your trukz. :YEAH I hated it at first but once I started figuring it out, the game is And you only play for a few minutes a day coz you get tired like in real life and need to rest or you have accidents and get tickets.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:16 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

every omr subcage thread turns into trukz talk...lol
Old 02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

haha its true though
Old 02-27-2008, 07:23 PM

http://www.cbgazette.com/slang.html
Old 02-27-2008, 09:31 PM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

Hey Rog,
You here?
D.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Don't Ride Dirt
Hey Rog,
You here?
D.
he isn't

are you that guy with the broken leg who rode the i assume harley out to the copans spot a few weeks ago
Old 02-27-2008, 09:51 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Ha...Is Rog paying you guys to be his buddy's...sorry, just have to laugh about the advertising.

Rog, you know I love you.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:54 PM

we just love our OMR subcages, & the quality service:YEAH
Old 02-27-2008, 09:56 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Too funny...I miss the Friday night rides. Have you been going?

Quick Reply: old man roger subframe stunt cage