my bishop experience

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 04:12 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
my bishop experience

I have always gave the guy the benefit of the doubt. I hear all the rumors and all the bandwagon **** that goes down, but I don't buy into any of it.

So since I said, it's my turn...... and I wanted some for a while now, I ordered two pairs of shoes on Monday from bishop, whenever I posted in the hate thread about himself that it was my turn to check him out.

sent paypal for an rediculously discounted amount for two pairs of shoes. the exo-skeletons, and bourne identity's... the bornes are awesome,and fit great, the exo-skeletons are even more awesome and for some reason fit a little loose, but they are the same size...

I love both pairs of shoes, and for all of you that have problems, I ordered my shoes on monday afternoon.... and got them Thursday mid morning. No problems there......

that's what I experienced in dealing with bishop and so far with me he's yet to let me down. I think there are two sides to every story and anyone that's going to help ryan out with proceeds off of a signature shoe designed around his name is allright in my book!

let's lay off him a little bit, and see where he goes from here with WSBA, and you have to admit the shoes are nasty as hell!!! And who knows, when you actually have to deal with him yourself, you might be pleasently surprised and find him to be very professional, and eager to please too. that's all I have to say about it, I can only say from my personaly experience and this is basically testimony of that.

Regardless of the man, I love the shoes!! but the man even through in a bunch of goodies for me too and straight hooked me up:YEAH
Thanks bishop!

that's my everyone..... whether you wanted to hear it or not, it's a true story. sorry to be honest I know it's not as cool as "he fucked me out of money or a pair of kicks" or somin... sorry... sometimes the truth will set you free though.
be happy!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:42 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: my bishop experience

not a bad guy..he gave me a good discount on a new pair.. i got them today and i did not even pay yet..i will be sending the money in few days:YEAH
Old 02-21-2008, 04:48 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Ive been waiting for my pair for months with no updates or offers to get my money back. The dudes legit but he has shitty customer service, simple as that
Old 02-21-2008, 04:59 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
Ive been waiting for my pair for months with no updates or offers to get my money back. The dudes legit but he has shitty customer service, simple as that
Its like every other business out there.....

They cant please everyone.. ESPECIALLY when just starting out..
The goal is to try too... but almost impossible at times... either your late on a product... Forget about a product... yadda yadda

Then when you screw up... you have customers wanting free stuff... or there money back AND the product...

Im sure he has more than just people on stuntlife wanting shoes.... think about his local area....

Deff not trying to nut swing...
Just owning your own business is hard...
Old 02-21-2008, 05:07 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

pics, links. I'm new!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:11 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Am been tring to be a rep for him in Cali but I need samples ( 1 shoe ) and displays ... hopefully when it slows down for him I can get cracking out here in the west for him
Old 02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ponis
Just owning your own business is hard...
this is true.... and I say this with all the "Bishop bandwagon hate" aside because I have had NO EXPERIENCE with him... good or bad.

But... comming from a business owners perspective, it's simply called "Biting off more than you can chew" or "getting in over your head", etc etc And it USUALLY results ultimately in total business failure.

That's been my experience.... 17yrs in construction/contracting based business.

Last edited by kj; 02-21-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

I have nothing but good experiences with him as well. He's never steered me wrong.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:31 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by letsride
no ...the customerservice is very good.... i told you i would trade you back for the white pair when they get in ... my white bornes will not arrive until mid march.... i would not pull your chain...and i asked back in december if you wanted me to take em back...and you said it was ok...you would wait for a swap... or see if a can pull from a store...unfortunately i cant just call a store and pull there stock... i will get you square for sure...i have your name on my chalkboard as a order that needs to be corrected...i am a stand up guy and will get you taken care of partner... you still got the other pair of black bornes un woren i am sure... so i will surely swap you
Old 02-21-2008, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Am been tring to be a rep for him in Cali but I need samples ( 1 shoe ) and displays ... hopefully when it slows down for him I can get cracking out here in the west for him
i actually got you on my chalk board..as a rep ... i will have you 5 samples in about 3 weeks at the latest... i got slowed up when i had to go to the hospital...but i appricate what you are willing to do and we will get it cracking for sure... ...i am catching up on work fast
Old 02-21-2008, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by kj
this is true.... and I say this with all the "Bishop bandwagon hate" aside because I have had NO EXPERIENCE with him... good or bad.

But... comming from a business owners perspective, it's simply called "Biting off more than you can chew" or "getting in over your head", etc etc And it USUALLY results ultimately in total business failure.

That's been my experience.... 17yrs in construction/contracting based business.
whats up kj... you are very true about what you say in business.... and usually most businesses will fail...but i will not for sure.... we have fulfilled over 7,000 inet orders alone...that is not including the stores mass purchases... there have been only 21 complaints total from the inet that we have had to deal with... and we have had mass praise we have over a 98% satifaction rate thus far.... we still are a small company when compared to dc shoes and others but it took dc shoes 3 years to sell 14000 pairs.... i have done 21,000 total in a year ... i started stasis in january of 2007.... but you are very correct... i think i got alot of flack on here ...cause i am very much in contact with you guys first hand...cause i started here.... most ceo's wouldnt even think of coming on a forum..to defend a order... but you guys are like family... i figure we will argue and bitch but in the end we will all make up.... and if you have ran a construction business for 17 years i commend you ..cause that is some hard **** .... hit me up sometime...i will give you a helluva deal on some shoes...
Old 02-21-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by skoh
pics, links. I'm new!
www.stasisshoes.com
if you see something you want to order...pm me cause i give stuntlife members a discount
Old 02-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ponis
Its like every other business out there.....

They cant please everyone.. ESPECIALLY when just starting out..
The goal is to try too... but almost impossible at times... either your late on a product... Forget about a product... yadda yadda
I dont know what businesses your talking about but I'm sure there out of business if they operate that way. I dont know any businesses that are run like that. If ppl can't figure out how to take orders and get the **** to ppl then close up shop cuz your a moron. Ppl pay, you give. Not so hard.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01
I dont know what businesses your talking about but I'm sure there out of business if they operate that way. I dont know any businesses that are run like that. If ppl can't figure out how to take orders and get the **** to ppl then close up shop cuz your a moron. Ppl pay, you give. Not so hard.
21 complaints ,over 7000 happy inet orders.... that aint perfect...but damn close.... walmart doesnt even have that percentage.... **** happens and i get it taken care of... my not be in the time frame the customer wants if i dont have a replacement in stock...but i get em done...for sure..i am to please...and i please stuntlife very well...very few people on here pay full price like me other customers.... cause i give back ...all my other customers pay full price no questions asked
Old 02-21-2008, 07:30 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
whats up kj... you are very true about what you say in business.... and usually most businesses will fail...but i will not for sure.... we have fulfilled over 7,000 inet orders alone...that is not including the stores mass purchases... there have been only 21 complaints total from the inet that we have had to deal with... and we have had mass praise we have over a 98% satifaction rate thus far.... we still are a small company when compared to dc shoes and others but it took dc shoes 3 years to sell 14000 pairs.... i have done 21,000 total in a year ... i started stasis in january of 2007.... but you are very correct... i think i got alot of flack on here ...cause i am very much in contact with you guys first hand...cause i started here.... most ceo's wouldnt even think of coming on a forum..to defend a order... but you guys are like family... i figure we will argue and bitch but in the end we will all make up.... and if you have ran a construction business for 17 years i commend you ..cause that is some hard **** .... hit me up sometime...i will give you a helluva deal on some shoes...
Well... I haven't RUN the business for that long (only 7yrs), but have been in the (my)industry closely watching people for the 10 previous while working for them.

As I said... my comment was just a general observation of the business... not in any way directed at you.

I have also seen/experienced that if people have their heart/soul into their particular business they can pull out of just about obstacle or low points along their way to success.

It all depends on how much you want it in the end. You already know this.

Props to you on making things right and I sincerely hope you do well in the future, cause I see how much it looks like you genuinely want to help the sport.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:01 PM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had a few guys interested in these shoes , i would like to get a few pairs to sell in my shop .Seems like everybody likes them....:YEAH
Old 02-21-2008, 08:02 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Glad I brought it up now...... everybody.......... group hug! LOL

Seriously tho, I'm luvin the new kicks bishop!!! & that was some fast shipping!!

I swear bro, I cooked dinner tonight and I was wearing them when I did, and dinner tasted alot better than normal!?!?!?!?!... I swear that I drove my work van to the store really quick earlier, and I was wearing them th en too, and my van even ran alot better.... wow!! no **** aaaaahem....neato.. I swear man!! LOL Now guess what?? I can't believe it, I'm still wearing them, and my wife is even lookin at me with that special twinkle in her eye......

.... yep! You guessed it!! She wants her own pair of stasis shoes now too!!

braaap braaaap

Old 02-21-2008, 09:10 PM

MARCus JR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I have nothing but good experiences with him as well. He's never steered me wrong.
+1.......................
Old 02-21-2008, 10:00 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
21 complaints ,over 7000 happy inet orders.... that aint perfect...but damn close.... walmart doesnt even have that percentage.... **** happens and i get it taken care of... my not be in the time frame the customer wants if i dont have a replacement in stock...but i get em done...for sure..i am to please...and i please stuntlife very well...very few people on here pay full price like me other customers.... cause i give back ...all my other customers pay full price no questions asked
well i hate walmart.... but i would do business with ya. gotta wear out my shoes first...
Old 02-21-2008, 11:32 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i got mine today also Bishop. thanks alot and i will wear them this weekend and give you my report.

still want my red shoes though

Quick Reply: my bishop experience