View Poll Results: how often do you get pulled over?
seems like everytime I ride man?!?
5.22%
When I am being stupid.
7.05%
3 or more times a month at least during the season.
5.22%
1-2 times a month?
3.92%
Couple times a season?
15.67%
I fly under the radar, almost never?
28.20%
Got to catch me first...
34.73%
Voters: 383. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 AM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

so i get out of football practice one day back when i was in high school and im driving down the street minding my own business (actually was, not bullshit) headin to a buddys house and two blacked out cop cars pull me over. they come and VIOLENTLY (like rodney king style) rip me out of my car, cuff me, and make sure to be a little rough on the way to the car. lock me in the back and dont say a word. they grab a bunch of tools out the trunk of one car and start takin my car apart lookin for ****. after about a half hour and my car in a shitload of pieces they come get me, take the cuffs off, and tell me it was a case of mistaken identity and they said they were sorry and took off. i ask them what the hell im supposed to do about my car and they say, oh we saw u had some tools in your trunk, u can put everything back and go home. and im talking my ram air was off, battery pulled out. door panels, center console, pulled the subs out the box, ripped up parts of my carpet, and everything in my car was thrown on the lawn in front of the house we were in front of. **** was fucked up. not to mention they took my pack of cigarrettes and said i shouldnt be smoking cuz i was under 18. im just glad i took my one hitter out the glove box before school that morning. those cops were ****** dicks
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

Ok, I got one... Back in December of 2006, My good friend George passed away on his R1.. R.I.P. Brother! We set up a city ride with about 300-400 riders. We were going throughout the town stopping at the bike shop he worked at and what not. Well, we were at our last stop before heading to the "warehouses" to stunt at and BBQ and I had to stop for gas. I pulled into the gas station and everyone else just went on to the spot, It was only about 2 minutes from the spot and everyone wouldn't have fit in the parking lot anyways.. So I get my gas and go to pull out, and sure enough, PoPo sitting there waiting for me.. I should have mentioned before that my bike was completely illegal. Stunt setup to the fullest, I just wasn't going to miss this ride. Anyways, cop pulls me over, (Had a 62 tooth sprocket) probably wasn't going to get away. So he gives me a ticket for everything he could possibly think of, then tows my bike. It was my friends frame and had no proof of ownership so I lost it forever..... 2 years later and I just barely got a bike about a month ago... The fucked up thing is I told the cop that I was just out on a ride and going home, My friend just passed away... The pig said "People die on bikes everyday, I don't give a ****" Exact words!!!

Just my little story..

-Jesse