R6 stunt bike ?s

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 04:12 PM

livnlavish is a decent person
R6 stunt bike ?s

I gotta 03 R6 that i am trying to stunt. so far I have powers crash cage, powers 12 bar, powers extended sliders, powers subframe cage, 60t Rear sprocket, 15t front sprocket, new 130 link chain all 520 pitch, so now my question is what am i overlooking for 12 wheelies like any oil problems or gas not keeping up when at 12 or beyond? is there any mods for the R6 that any one can explain what to do with it and where its located. thanks.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: R6 stunt bike ?s

some people use different throttle tubes to make the bike smoother...f4i i think...
Old 02-03-2008, 08:31 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

all you need to do is ride that bitch
Old 02-03-2008, 08:46 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

the bike will be fine, nothing you need to do to it after all that but ride it.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and i know this will sound like a plug but it's not , a subcage with folding pegs may have been a better idea because the solid peg subcages are pretty hard on subframes and lets face it the r6 is known to have a week subframe

the solid pegs just create more leverage when you crash ..
Old 02-03-2008, 10:30 PM

Fabyam is a decent person

Have u done klen air mod?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:48 PM

no i havent done the klen air mod. but i have heard about it but dont know what i need to do, to do it any help on that?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:50 PM

any ideas on how to reinforce the sub frame to make it stronger?
Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by livnlavish
no i havent done the klen air mod. but i have heard about it but dont know what i need to do, to do it any help on that?
there is a crank case vent tube that goes to your airbox and the there is a tube that goes from your airbox to your clean air valve ,bypass the air box and connect the two hoses together then replace the clean air valve with a plastic t then block off the holes left in yoyr air box ..

any vaccum lines that were disconnected by replacing the clean air valve will need to be blocked off i use a long bolt and thread it into the vaccum line
Old 02-03-2008, 11:15 PM
also known as OMR

any ideas on how to reinforce the sub frame to make it stronger?
subties to the subcage and then reinforce from the subcage back with some flat stock or with a twelve bar that is long enough to go as far forward as the subcage ....
Old 02-04-2008, 12:07 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

or you can just buy one of my steel subframes. will have one for the 03-05 R6 ready to ship in a week or two.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by drgnazz
or you can just buy one of my steel subframes. will have one for the 03-05 R6 ready to ship in a week or two.
hows about you throw up some pics and prices.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:25 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

they will run 350, will post pics when we get a couple finished and ready to ship. we have 04-05 GSXR ready. pics: http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx
Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drgnazz
they will run 350, will post pics when we get a couple finished and ready to ship. we have 04-05 GSXR ready. pics: http://www.myspace.com/tandem_designwurx

I want one...............
Old 02-04-2008, 04:35 PM

dan4th83 is an unknown quantity at this point

i now 2 people that have cracked there frame on the right side so watch that, they said it was actualy caused from having a cage.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 PM

Fabyam is a decent person

Leave the electric valve connect, work great, I just did...........
Old 02-04-2008, 06:57 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

dont run a 12 bar on the r6. you will replace more subframs with one. and like said before use fold away pegs. i use stock and they have held up fine.
im pretty ****** big to (235 lbs) and they havent broken yet. great bike just a bit twitchy try that throttle tube up grade i heard it works great. i think that will be my next project... if anyone has any info on that please post.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:42 PM

ok so i got the 12 bar yesterday and i put it on tonight and as i was installing it i put a lil pressure on the 12 bar and it snaped my subframe right where it was bolted on at. can i weld it alll and just make one thick sub frame with it welded to the 12 bar?
Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

ok so i got the 12 bar yesterday and i put it on tonight and as i was installing it i put a lil pressure on the 12 bar and it snaped my subframe right where it was bolted on at. can i weld it alll and just make one thick sub frame with it welded to the 12 bar?
why dont you squids ever listen, all you need is a cage, a 12 bar is going to do nothing, but bad for you.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:57 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

throttle tubes..blaahhh.bla.u snaped ur sub putting the bar on.buahaa wtf..who has a motor i need one wtf pm me dammmmit

Quick Reply: R6 stunt bike ?s