F4i Damper with DBizzles pics plllleeease

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:16 PM

Nine54f4i is a decent person
F4i Damper with DBizzles pics plllleeease

Alright im finally getting a dampner and looking at what my options are without raising my bars another 3" with risers.

The last thing i want to do is raise my bars anymore honestly.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:20 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: F4i Damper with DBizzles pics plllleeease

get a straight style one on your fork
Old 01-13-2008, 07:44 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

have saw some ones out there with like a hyper pro or ohlins or toby rod style right behind the top triple tree
Old 01-13-2008, 08:27 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

ho-hey makes one to adapt a stock damper from 01 05 gsxr 600's
its a bracket he sells. its one of the cheaper routes if your not trying to break yourself. www.hoheydesigns.com check it out.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Nine54f4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by `04 gixxerpimp
ho-hey makes one to adapt a stock damper from 01 05 gsxr 600's
its a bracket he sells. its one of the cheaper routes if your not trying to break yourself. www.hoheydesigns.com check it out.
Looks like its for the 929/954 front ends on the f4i's.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Full throttle homie. Check out their site for these.

Name:  Picture008.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  116.4 KB

Name:  Picture007.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  115.9 KB
Old 01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Here's the link. He said he could make them for the 929 front end too. If you have the 929 front end you can just the FTI tripple. Here's a pic of that too.

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/194

Old 01-13-2008, 09:05 PM
NealFoReal

My bad - I didnt see that you had bars and wanted to add a damper. I thought you were looking to buy bars. Make a bracket for a gixxer damper or if you want an adjustable one, I'm selling my ohlins damper and you can make a bracket for that.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:40 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

thats the pimp **** right thur!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:13 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by thehate.
thats the pimp **** right thur!!!
And they've held up well considering all the abuse they took.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:31 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

abuse???? they look brand new
Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 50slut
abuse???? they look brand new
That picture was in the first week or two that I had them on however

<------------------ you see my avatar. They held up to roughly 50 of those while learning the rear brake. I was worried that they would get bent from pancaking the bike but they held up well.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:06 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i can validate that they do take a beating!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:10 PM
DSC

so he will make the clamps for 929 forks. thats great cause i have a 929 front i just don't wanna buy a new dampener
Old 01-16-2008, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

Yup, thats what he told me last time I spoke to him. I was inquiring for one of my boys and he gave me the 2 options.

Originally Posted by dscamry

so he will make the clamps for 929 forks. thats great cause i have a 929 front i just don't wanna buy a new dampener
Old 01-16-2008, 02:27 PM

Ghini is a decent person

whoa thats a wacky setup you got goin on the dscamry...any reason or advantage to havin ur **** setup like that?
Old 01-16-2008, 02:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ghini
whoa thats a wacky setup you got goin on the dscamry...any reason or advantage to havin ur **** setup like that?
You get to have a damper with DBB's without having to have a tall riser.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:19 PM

Ghini is a decent person

You get to have a damper with DBB's without having to have a tall riser.
lol yea i know that and thats pretty pimp. i was refering to how his clutch is on the bottom and way low & his HB on top..even the HB looks like its low too...unique setup, i want to know what advantages of having the clutch on the bottem were as well as having both the HB & clutch levers pointed so far down...ya dig

Last edited by Ghini; 01-16-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:02 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

how you guys like that setup? i have been bugging bill at FT to make them for a 50MM fork which will fit many bikes, i love my GPR but want some db bars, dont wanna switch out to a rod style of damper or raise the bars up to high to fit it underneith.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 PM
DSC

one i like my hb on top i dunno i always used my middle finger to pull clutch, its so far down because thats where your hand is when ss or fis or stag its comfy to me. however now that im somewhat decent at sit downs im gonna have to move it up a little

Quick Reply: F4i Damper with DBizzles pics plllleeease