Stuntwars winner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 10:37 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: Stuntwars winner!!!

Originally Posted by kj
don't know what his deal was but he didn't even qualify for finals
How the **** does that happen?

Darius, where you at? Did you have troubles?

He must have really pissed someone off.

I wasn't there, saved my $500 to $600 and stayed my *** at home.
So, I can't wait to see some videos.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:39 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
Well. Lets see some vids. Then we can do an unofficial SL winner. Let the people judge? What yall think? Just my 2 piece!
I could almost guarantee a different lineup just from past comp experiences.

It would be fun and interesting though.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Schooler is a decent person

poor darios
Old 01-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats everyone, wish i could have made it but i just got promoted in my new job and couldnt request anytime off during probation period
Old 01-13-2008, 10:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Afflicted
congrats everyone, wish i could have made it but i just got promoted in my new job and couldnt request anytime off during probation period
I couldn't go cause I am broke
Old 01-13-2008, 10:47 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

That is what I mean. I am not trying to be a hate on the judge guy! They do what they do and they do it well. I just think we should do a SL poll on the top 10 runs and see what we say! I say top ten because they are the top ten as judged!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:47 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I couldn't go cause I am broke
thats true too haha, i have just enough money in the bank for johnnyP's fairing stay and its NOT going to be touched and thats all i got until next paycheck
Old 01-13-2008, 10:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Afflicted
thats true too haha, i have just enough money in the bank for johnnyP's fairing stay and its NOT going to be touched and thats all i got until next paycheck
I will put bike parts ahead of eating if i have to
Old 01-13-2008, 10:51 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
That is what I mean. I am not trying to be a hate on the judge guy! They do what they do and they do it well. I just think we should do a SL poll on the top 10 runs and see what we say! I say top ten because they are the top ten as judged!
Why so it could be a whos more popular thread congrats to all who placed and those who didnt make the cut better luck next year.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:08 PM

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

No! Not at all. I said top 10 as judged. So it might be an a love fest. Now that I really! think about it, you are right. It would be a popularity contest! So any ways where did Kayne place?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:22 PM

I still want to see vids? And judge for myself. Thanks.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:01 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

How many competed???

I've heard that it was only 65... but unconfirmed.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:46 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kj
How many competed???

I've heard that it was only 65... but unconfirmed.
i was told 95 competed
Old 01-14-2008, 01:06 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...

then my boys did much better then I expected....

Jarrod 508 (dark metallic gunmetal grey, blood red rim streetfighter f4i): 28th

Joey 508 (dark blue w/ gold rim streetfighter f4i): 56th

Jrod outplaced both streetfighters :YEAH No offence to Guru or Steve but ****... you have no idea how we look up to you guys.

again... wow.

Last edited by kj; 01-14-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Talent came out of the woodwork. awesome event. Lakeland is good to stunters. some places people just don't show up and when they do show up they don't get loud.

Good to see riders coming up on every level.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:40 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

the top qualifyers were

Freestyle
1st Teach 95
2nd Bill D 93
3rd Aaron Colton 91
4th Luke Duke 90
5th Dan Jackson 88
6th Chris Pfeiffer 87
7th Nick Apex 84
8th Brian Bubash 83
9th Drastic Dan 82
10th Shin 81
11th Aaron Twite 80
12th Rick Nasty 67

Endo
1st Mitch Adams 767ft
2nd Bill D 550ft
3rd Tony Perez 534ft
4th Ken Arnold 514ft
5th 9 Bags 490ft
6th Chris Rayburn 486ft
7th Brian Bubash 471ft
8th Eddie Waller 450ft
9th T- Neck 441ft
10th Drastic Dan 392ft

Tandem
1st Ken Arnold & Brandy Delozier 93
2nd Tony Perez & Marry Marchione 77
3rd Adam Wood & Brittany Shaara 72
4th Mitch Adams & Gixxie 67
5th Chuck Mallot & Kristein Reickers 65
6th Joel Hickman & Jessica Stanley 62
7th Donnie Shive & Sally Garza 54

Bill Had the SICKEST run and would have definately won if he didn't make the one mistake of dropping the bike during a switchback circle burnout....Bill was off the Chain...Awesome.. Christian dropped his bike 2 times...

It was REAL WET...the and everyone was slipping everywhere...but AWESOME OVERALL...

Crazy Martin also Gave and extra $500 to 1, 2, 3, out of his own pocket!!! DAMM...

Awesome Weekend....

Drastic Dan and Colton rode with injuries to their wrists and still KILLED IT!!!! It was GREAT!

But Teach had a Pretty Clean run and I couldn't argue with him winning....

Last edited by FrankieG; 01-14-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:27 AM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FrankieG

Bill Had the SICKEST run and would have definately won if he didn't make the one mistake of dropping the bike during a switchback circle burnout....Bill was off the Chain...
Bill hit the wall, fell off the bike & the bike was on fire. Tell me HOW that is a 2nd place run?? Drastic Dan rode injured, didn't wreck or drop the bike and got 9th. Shin KILLED IT (no wrecks) and got 10th.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:47 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TwistedVixen
Bill hit the wall, fell off the bike & the bike was on fire. Tell me HOW that is a 2nd place run?? Drastic Dan rode injured, didn't wreck or drop the bike and got 9th. Shin KILLED IT (no wrecks) and got 10th.
sorry to interject, but from a more objective scouting standpoint, Bill's overall execution, timing, creativity, and technical bike handling place him among the top riders. I've seen him work harder to engage the crowd, but this crowd didn't need much work.

even a points off run, if you kill it to that extreme, you should be placing very high. he stood out.

And Dan pulled off a great run, but Bill was just on another level that Dan fully has the ability to get to. everyone there showed what they've got despite the unpredictable conditions.

I don't know you or Bill, but it's probably harder for him to impress you than it is everyone else. He has always been a strong presence at comps, that wasn't the best run I've ever seen him do, but the progression was evident. (as with everyone - Twite ******* amazed me)

I don't think it's name recognition, it's just recognition. he's one of the best riders out there.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:55 AM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa

I don't think it's name recognition, it's just recognition. he's one of the best riders out there.
I have to disagree. It was all about name recognition. There were riders out there killin it that DID NOT wreck and they got pushed back simply so the "known riders" placed higher. Stoppie is the ONLY event that is judged fairly and that is simply because it is definitive. Freestyle, Tandem and Team are all interpreted by the judges. Stunt Wars is a political event & we all know it. Just some won't admit it.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TwistedVixen
I have to disagree. It was all about name recognition. There were riders out there killin it that DID NOT wreck and they got pushed back simply so the "known riders" placed higher. Stoppie is the ONLY event that is judged fairly and that is simply because it is definitive. Freestyle, Tandem and Team are all interpreted by the judges. Stunt Wars is a political event & we all know it. Just some won't admit it.
one is deducted 5 points per fall bobble mishap. difficulty and variation is where one can separate themselves from everyone else which is what the top three did. so doing the math bill would have scored 98 enough to win pfeiffer 97 without his mistakes enough for second.

Quick Reply: Stuntwars winner!!!