Tricks of the future?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 08:40 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: Tricks of the future?

Originally Posted by weeee420
Yup thats what its called

I think it would be a lot easier doing it on the big bike.... you have to sit your *** on the number plate and try to bring it up..... sounds easy but when you come close to out weighing the bike.. its harder to balance...

On the big bike as long as you have your positioning good.. I would assume It would be easy... or should I say easier..... as long as you have good enough throttle control while being somewhat backwards....... if not it definately wont be a pretty landing
Yeah everything is easier on the big bike, even crashing.

I cant believe you actually said that
Old 12-21-2007, 08:47 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Yeah everything is easier on the big bike, even crashing.

I cant believe you actually said that
it'll be harder because you're dealing with a lot more weight and power... thats a given fact..

I was just thinking once you've practised it a bunch times and ate **** enough times...it would be easier to balance yourself on the bike because the bike is bigger than you......unlike the 50 where you over power the thing like a grean giant...

or maybe im just picturing myself trying to do it and thinking it would be easier because Im tiny and if I had good throttle control and crashed a bunch of times trying to learn.....distributing my weight on the big bike would be easier than on the 50..........................
thats all.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:11 AM

ahhhhWHOA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackoutgsxr
I'm thinking of Standing on my front pegs and possibly letting go of the handle bars.:YEAH

And even laying flat on my stomach (on my seat), sticking my feet Back. (like superman):YEAH

Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

it'll be harder because you're dealing with a lot more weight and power... thats a given fact..

I was just thinking once you've practised it a bunch times and ate **** enough times...it would be easier to balance yourself on the bike because the bike is bigger than you......unlike the 50 where you over power the thing like a grean giant...

or maybe im just picturing myself trying to do it and thinking it would be easier because Im tiny and if I had good throttle control and crashed a bunch of times trying to learn.....distributing my weight on the big bike would be easier than on the 50..........................
thats all.
Nothing about stunting a big bike is easier then stunting a 50, they weight more, they have more power, and therefore they hurt more....

Youll realize this when you actually try some big bike stunting, hopefully you dont get hurt too bad finding that out....

You make a little mistake on the 50 and maybe you twist an ankle, Ive made a little mistake on the big bike and couldnt walk for a week..big differnce! Im a smaller dude and that makes it even harder for me, cant imagine how hard its going to be for you to control a big bike.. You weigh what 120 lbs soaking wet, I think you should start working out and takin protien.

Have you ever tried lifting your bike back up when its on its side yet? Most girls cant even do that....
Old 12-21-2007, 09:19 AM

Ghini is a decent person

i've had this combo stuck in my head for a while that i've never seen anyone do:
Side skitch while rolling an endo to a stop, before the *** end hits the ground, get infront of the bike to suicide burn out, suicide jump, clutch up mid air, land w. feet on ground behind the bike, jump to circle like JASON- has for his avatar (post #17)...whats that called..a righthand blind cancan circle? but that combo would be sick.

also, bunny hop to coaster with out letting the front down...like bmx bunny hop to manual.

how about a SERIOUS dent and no hand spreader circles.

no handed hc stoppies (think that may have been done?)

i think this has been done by one of the AZ boys but Right hand Ralph Louie, RHL (right hand left clip-on) circles.

lastly, HC rev limiter coaster circles...or any rev limiter coaster circles for that matter. there are a few kids on this site that can do HC Circles on their Mountain Bikes...and those are obviously coasters seeing as they can't pedal while their feet are over the handle bars.

i think thats enough for now.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Nothing about stunting a big bike is easier then stunting a 50, they weight more, they have more power, and therefore they hurt more....

Youll realize this when you actually try some big bike stunting, hopefully you dont get hurt too bad finding that out....

You make a little mistake on the 50 and maybe you twist an ankle, Ive made a little mistake on the big bike and couldnt walk for a week..big differnce! Im a smaller dude and that makes it even harder for me, cant imagine how hard its going to be for you to control a big bike.. You weigh what 120 lbs soaking wet, I think you should start working out and takin protien.

Have you ever tried lifting your bike back up when its on its side yet? Most girls cant even do that....
Johnny you've seen my crashes on the 50..I've done some of the impossible... sure the crashes on the big bike obviously hurt more.. but you also have a bit more time for recovery, if any at all......than on the 50.. for me at least !!! You're already so low to the ground so if you're going down, you're going down....but thats just me...

if they're anything like that on the big bike..Im going to be in trouble.. its al part of lthe learning process.....crashings proof that you're tring... and Im giving you guys permission now that you're allowed to drive my truck to bring me to the hospital if need.... just so you know

I actually do work out, for the sole fact Im trying to build upper body strength for the f4i... and yes, with struggle, ive picked up a bike from being leaned over on the side...

------------

edit: that msg took me 20 minutes in between helping people at work, if it doesnt make sense.. I kept losing train of thought..

Last edited by nina weee; 12-21-2007 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
I want to see someone try a SS body varial and keep goin.
me too man, ive thought about that one too
Old 12-21-2007, 10:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah I figured by now somebody would have unicycles on a big bike.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:40 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by MikeM
Yeah I figured by now somebody would have unicycles on a big bike.

try it out
Old 12-21-2007, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

try it out
would it count if you put the bike on the bar, and have 2 friends hold it up while you climb into position? Cuz thats the only way i could ever get up there.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:59 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing about stunting a big bike is easier then stunting a 50
i cant wheelie a 50 to save my life. lol.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:01 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

would it count if you put the bike on the bar, and have 2 friends hold it up while you climb into position? Cuz thats the only way i could ever get up there.

as long as you take the picture at the right moment without letting people see you cheated to do it..........

not.

You seem like a man of skill... doing wheeelies with buckets on your head and all... im sure you could pull it off
Old 12-21-2007, 11:02 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem

Old 12-21-2007, 11:09 AM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

put the bike on twelve with the idle up just enough to keep it in gear and moving slow and ganner into a highchair taking off in a whooolie cheeaaaa that would be some fire sauce:YEAH
Old 12-21-2007, 11:23 AM
bp chaser

+1 me neither
as long as you take the picture at the right moment without letting people see you cheated to do it..........
the video of me falling off would be alot better
You seem like a man of skill... doing wheeelies with buckets on your head and all... im sure you could pull it off
thats my pot!!
Old 12-21-2007, 11:26 AM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Thats funny you say that. The other night i was riding with a friend and iv tried riding 50 s and i couldnt do it for a thousand hot chicks and a huge bag.
So i jump on that thing and with 20 min max i was doin some one handed circles i was doin rl os it made no sense.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:31 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by Lil Krazy
Thats funny you say that. The other night i was riding with a friend and iv tried riding 50 s and i couldnt do it for a thousand hot chicks and a huge bag.
So i jump on that thing and with 20 min max i was doin some one handed circles i was doin rl os it made no sense.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:33 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

+1 me neither
the video of me falling off would be alot better
thats my pot!!
+1
no offense.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:42 AM

Ryan14250F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
Ill put that on my list.

I want to see someone try a SS body varial and keep goin.
is this what your talking about at 2:56? http://youtube.com/watch?v=Da4rJ4WWSwQ&feature=related
Old 12-21-2007, 11:49 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ghini
i've had this combo stuck in my head for a while that i've never seen anyone do:
Side skitch while rolling an endo to a stop, before the *** end hits the ground, get infront of the bike to suicide burn out, suicide jump, clutch up mid air, land w. feet on ground behind the bike, jump to circle like JASON- has for his avatar (post #17)...whats that called..a righthand blind cancan circle? but that combo would be sick.

also, bunny hop to coaster with out letting the front down...like bmx bunny hop to manual.

how about a SERIOUS dent and no hand spreader circles.

no handed hc stoppies (think that may have been done?)

i think this has been done by one of the AZ boys but Right hand Ralph Louie, RHL (right hand left clip-on) circles.

lastly, HC rev limiter coaster circles...or any rev limiter coaster circles for that matter. there are a few kids on this site that can do HC Circles on their Mountain Bikes...and those are obviously coasters seeing as they can't pedal while their feet are over the handle bars.

i think thats enough for now.

you obviously have no clue

Quick Reply: Tricks of the future?