Fuk Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
*** Ebay

2 Frames In An Hour, Its Like I Cant Sell My Dam Right Arm To Get One, Dam, Seriously... How Do U Get Outbid When U Submit A Bid At 22 Seconds?!!?!?!?!??!?!?! N Then Ebay Keeps U From Contacting Any Member! *** Ebay!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:55 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *** Ebay

******!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:56 PM

juniorstunter44 is a decent person

Why Are You Typing Like This???
It's ebay
learn it
then love it
Old 12-16-2007, 08:57 PM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

It's easy...they have a higher max bid than you. Your bid could go in .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds before ending and you can still lose it. Thats why you always put in your max bid...
Old 12-16-2007, 09:00 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by csiamanis
It's easy...they have a higher max bid than you. Your bid could go in .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds before ending and you can still lose it. Thats why you always put in your max bid...

yea what he said
Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
******!

eat a dick and swallow some herpes then get the hell of my nuts and learn how to ride

i put in a high max bid then its a whole different user that comes an outbids me, been on ebay since 2002 i got a system that usually works but ***, 2004/05 gsxr 600/750 frames are like gold right now
Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM
N/A

All of you don't know E Rack. He holds the supreme level of retardation and gayness on this website. E Rack = ******!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:04 PM

juniorstunter44 is a decent person

All of you don't know E Rack. He holds the supreme level of retardation and gayness on this website. E Rack = ******!
lets see I've been here for about a month
I've learned about Nags, OMR, Stock05 etc, and now I know about E Rack,
Thank you!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:05 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

ever try bidding on something a lil more than 22 seconds away? sometimes they dont allow that ****, like you have to bid a couple days out.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:06 PM

ur the dumb *** with a f4i/954 blend, wtf is that??? unless u got a f4i frame n 954 motor or vice versa its just parts, unless youre worth anything stfu, n over the past few days i aint seen u nowhere but i post a thread n ur on my dick. this ones for you kid have a fantastic new year you old dick licken bitch *** pices of period waste, dam u remind me of a big bagn of miscarriage
2girls1cup.com

hope youre hungry mr fuknut
Old 12-16-2007, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
ever try bidding on something a lil more than 22 seconds away? sometimes they dont allow that ****, like you have to bid a couple days out.
actually yes, i put the first bid in on both frames just so i'd have options after bid 1 was outbid
Old 12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

you must be ONE with eBay
Old 12-16-2007, 09:11 PM

ur right, i gotta get back in unision with ebay, this never woulda happened til a month ago. wheres that jar of inner quam/????
Old 12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by E RacK
ur the dumb *** with a f4i/954 blend, wtf is that??? unless u got a f4i frame n 954 motor or vice versa its just parts, unless youre worth anything stfu, n over the past few days i aint seen u nowhere but i post a thread n ur on my dick. this ones for you kid have a fantastic new year you old dick licken bitch *** pices of period waste, dam u remind me of a big bagn of miscarriage
2girls1cup.com

hope youre hungry mr fuknut
See my avatar... that's me, actually riding. You've had the same ****** avatar since DAY 1. Wait, wait... I know you don't change your picture b/c you say you were ran over by some truck? The truck bumped into you and since you are like 5'10" and weigh all of 125 lbs you broke like a twig. Everyone and their mother saw the picture that Darius posted of you with your mom and sister and whoever else was there, don't try and act tough. You're beyond lousy at it... and if you think I'm following you around that's pretty funny, I actually have severe pity for you now b/c you ACTUALLY think anyone would follow you like a lost puppy would.

And 2girls1cup?? You probably beat your **** with your own ****, I bet you watch that at least 10 times a day, but you have your bf that keeps *** pounding you loop it several hundred times.

Please, if there is a god... instead of E ****** getting hit by an S-10 and falling off of his bike like a little bitch, please god, let him get hit by an F-650 doing 396mph so he turns into liquid.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:21 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

See my avatar... that's me, actually riding. You've had the same ****** avatar since DAY 1. Wait, wait... I know you don't change your picture b/c you say you were ran over by some truck? The truck bumped into you and since you are like 5'10" and weigh all of 125 lbs you broke like a twig. Everyone and their mother saw the picture that Darius posted of you with your mom and sister and whoever else was there, don't try and act tough. You're beyond lousy at it... and if you think I'm following you around that's pretty funny, I actually have severe pity for you now b/c you ACTUALLY think anyone would follow you like a lost puppy would.

And 2girls1cup?? You probably beat your **** with your own ****, I bet you watch that at least 10 times a day, but you have your bf that keeps *** pounding you loop it several hundred times.

Please, if there is a god... instead of E ****** getting hit by an S-10 and falling off of his bike like a little bitch, please god, let him get hit by an F-650 doing 396mph so he turns into liquid.

now you know a shitty ford cant go that fast.....maybe a chevy could though
Old 12-16-2007, 09:22 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by on_thegas
now you know a shitty ford cant go that fast.....maybe a chevy could though
HAHAH.. I like your style man!! Chevy all day, Ford is gay!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:32 PM

yawn... y r u still on my dick??? i bet u beat yours everytime i post huh? actually i do got an s10 though good call. i give a *** bout changen my avi cus those 2 bikes of my 5 are better then ur 1. i care less if anyone follows me cus hey probably got better stuff to do, but y do u follow me trying to get ur nose in my *** like a lost puppy. yeah darius posted a pic of me with my fam darius posts a lot of pix hell we snapped a few at bullos blox party. so i got hit by a big *** silverado, survived it, thats old news y u bringin it back up, so i already rebuilt the bike n put it back on the street, ive survived and rebuilt something u culdnt, hell heres a few just for you at my current employment

yup yup

Last edited by E RacK; 12-16-2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: hahaha i was gonna post pix but wat for, u aint sh!t anyways
Old 12-16-2007, 09:35 PM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Old 12-16-2007, 09:38 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

**** chevys and fords there both garbage lol..........
Old 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
yawn... y r u still on my dick??? i bet u beat yours everytime i post huh? actually i do got an s10 though good call. i give a *** bout changen my avi cus those 2 bikes of my 5 are better then ur 1. i care less if anyone follows me cus hey probably got better stuff to do, but y do u follow me trying to get ur nose in my *** like a lost puppy. yeah darius posted a pic of me with my fam darius posts a lot of pix hell we snapped a few at bullos blox party. so i got hit by a big *** silverado, survived it, thats old news y u bringin it back up, so i already rebuilt the bike n put it back on the street, ive survived and rebuilt something u culdnt, hell heres a few just for you at my current employment

yup yup

i heard you suck it on the low, from what i have seen it's gotta be true.

thought you was gonna post some pics up??

Quick Reply: Fuk Ebay