Fuck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 07:51 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
****!!!

THIS FUKIN WEATHER SUX!!! WE'RE GETTING SNOW NOW AND FREEZING RAIN FOR THE WEEKEND?!!! I HAVN'T ROAD SINCE SATURDAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE I WON'T BE FOR ANOTHER WEEK

IS IT MARCH YET?
Old 12-13-2007, 08:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ****!!!

damn i rode for a few hours last night. the weather is always better east of the city :YEAH
Old 12-13-2007, 08:56 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Its coldddd
Old 12-13-2007, 08:56 AM

cisco5311 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know how it is, I havn't rode for about a month or a month and a half!

it blows!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

its pissing me off
Old 12-13-2007, 09:03 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

winter sucks....we are getting 8-12 inches of snow today....and they are calling for even more then that on sunday....at least when it clears we will have cool pictures with snow in the background ....****
Old 12-13-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn i rode for a few hours last night. the weather is always better east of the city :YEAH
that was my plan after I had my buddy put in a new clutch in my f4i but it got dark and cold...fast
Old 12-13-2007, 10:24 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

That's half of the deal man.... it's the days are just too stinkin short to get any good out of them! IF the lots even are clear.
By the time 4:00 comes around and I'm ready to ride after work, it'll take me at least 30 min to get my **** together. And then it's drive to my spot, unload, do the bike walk around checkin **** out, kick my leg over it, turn around at the end of the lot, aaaaaaaaaaand now it's too ****** dark and colder than my tires want it to be. **** this.
I'm not cold per se except for my face and the pavement. Icon barrier pants with long johns get me sweating, and those stupid winter gloves messing with the normal "feel" of the levers and grips got my hands all bunched up, then by the time I get used to them, spring has sprung

sorry guys..... I could go on and on-

My wife crashed our new-ish car yesterday in the ice, so I'm REEEally about done with this **** and I'm still south of Nebraska! It was one of those deals where nobody was hurt, just like 2 or 3 hundred over our deductable worth of damage..... not enough to file a claim, but enough to put a serious hurt on christmas.

Too sum it up I agree....... ****!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:55 AM

stevied695 is a decent person

I knew I stayed south of I-10 for a reason.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:02 AM

mafia715 is a decent person

yea the weather here has been **** to. snow and freezing rain for about a week now and then yesterday it was beautiful but only 30 degrees. i want to move south for the winter.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stevied695
I knew I stayed south of I-10 for a reason.
for the hurricanes?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:16 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=jstuntlocke;3062383]That's half of the deal man.... it's the days are just too stinkin short to get any good out of them! IF the lots even are clear.
By the time 4:00 comes around and I'm ready to ride after work, it'll take me at least 30 min to get my **** together. And then it's drive to my spot, unload, do the bike walk around checkin **** out, kick my leg over it, turn around at the end of the lot, aaaaaaaaaaand now it's too ****** dark and colder than my tires want it to be. **** this.
I'm not cold per se except for my face and the pavement. Icon barrier pants with long johns get me sweating, and those stupid winter gloves messing with the normal "feel" of the levers and grips got my hands all bunched up, then by the time I get used to them, spring has sprung

My wife crashed our new-ish car yesterday in the ice, so I'm REEEally about done with this **** and I'm still south of Nebraska! It was one of those deals where nobody was hurt, just like 2 or 3 hundred over our deductable worth of damage..... not enough to file a claim, but enough to put a serious hurt on christmas.

**** sucks i just moved down to az from nebraska and im not lookin forward to even going and visiting for xmas.. Its been in the 60s and 70s down here and its snowing and sleeting and **** up there... **** that.. only thing u can do is sack it up if it is possible in your situation and move south.... ill never move back now... :YEAH
Old 12-13-2007, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
That's half of the deal man.... it's the days are just too stinkin short to get any good out of them! IF the lots even are clear.

Too sum it up I agree....... ****!!!
you said 'per se'...lol just joking man. but for real, you're exactly right with all that. I don't usually mind the cold either except my fingers get cold and I gotta warm them up on the pipe every so often. As long as the lot is cleared, I'm golden! but I havn't seen the sun in about a week and now it's freezing rain ontop of the 2" of snow we just got here the only thing keeping me going right now is the chance I 'might' ride at out secret underground spot on Sunday:YEAH
Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=F4EaSyE;3062557]
Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

**** sucks i just moved down to az from nebraska and im not lookin forward to even going and visiting for xmas.. Its been in the 60s and 70s down here and its snowing and sleeting and **** up there... **** that.. only thing u can do is sack it up if it is possible in your situation and move south.... ill never move back now... :YEAH
Ice in AZ?
Old 12-13-2007, 03:41 PM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

u guys mean to tell me u dont ride when its snowing out?........thats the best time for me to do ss circles.....nothing better than slow **** in a few inches of snow............and then a car cut me off and i went from ss circles right to highchair circles no handbrake either!!!!!!!!!!......................lol
Old 12-13-2007, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by NYgsxr1000
u guys mean to tell me u dont ride when its snowing out?........thats the best time for me to do ss circles.....nothing better than slow **** in a few inches of snow............and then a car cut me off and i went from ss circles right to highchair circles no handbrake either!!!!!!!!!!......................lol
i would but they salt the roads up bere and i don't really feel like having everything on my bike pit out or rust.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:53 PM

naw u misunderstood no ice at all in az.. its just been raining and 50s the last couple days which sucks but we got a nice day today and were going to the lots tonight.. it was about 70 today.. i was saying nebraska was gettin a bunch of ice and snow.. and im not looking forward to going back and visiting for christmas..
Old 12-13-2007, 06:56 PM

oh my bad, damn i wish i lived in AZ
Old 12-13-2007, 07:00 PM

az is pretty nice right now.. like i said we had like four days of rain wich sucked but its all good now..
Old 12-13-2007, 09:14 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

Yea here in Indiana it SUKS ***!!!!! but I already got my bike tore into pieces strung from the garage 2 the kitchen 2 the bedroom ( my gixxxer upper looks pimp sitn under my wall mount lcd n thu bedroom!):YEAH